Author Topic: BMG music company  (Read 288 times)

MANBEARPIG.

BMG music company
« on: August 05, 2004, 11:06:47 PM »
does anyone do this shit where you buy 1 cd then get like 4 free (only pay shpping) then u get like 3 more or some shit like that?  I did it thinking it would be all fine and good if I jus pay and whatever, so the let me choose the first 4 for free and I got them and then I paid for 1 but they never let me pick 3 more new ones >:( so now every month they send the selection of the month or whatever and I write "refused-returned to sender" on them and send them back, now they're tryign to bill me for those I return. anyway I havent paid it and I keep returning them until recently and now I got a grip of these cd's laying around so I looked around and grabbed a few just now and opened them and this is what I got:

January- Joe Budden
February- Black Eyed Peas
April- Neptunes presents clones
May- Ludacris

three cds I said I wouldnt get and now I got them. 

anyway does anyone else use them and do you pay when they send the selection of the month?

-KIDRENEGADE-

hector

Re: BMG music company
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 11:21:09 PM »
I've done the music clubs quite a few times.

first off, if you are under 18 don't pay a fucking dime.  keep ordering all that you want.  get your bill as high as you can, and never pay.  You legally don't have to because you are under 18, and therefor no contracts are legally binding with you.

anyways, if you aren't under 18 fuck them over anyways.  Don't pay for shit.  I got so many cd's from BMG, and I didn't pay for most of them.  They kept sending me this bill for like $70.  Every single month for almost 2 years they kept sending me the bill and saying they were gonna send me to collections, blah blah blah.  After 2 years, they started sending me stuff to sign up again, and since then I have never heard another thing from them about the bill I never paid.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 11:39:28 PM »

first off, if you are under 18 don't pay a fucking dime.  keep ordering all that you want.  get your bill as high as you can, and never pay.  You legally don't have to because you are under 18, and therefor no contracts are legally binding with you.

anyways, if you aren't under 18 fuck them over anyways.  Don't pay for shit.  I got so many cd's from BMG, and I didn't pay for most of them.  They kept sending me this bill for like $70.  Every single month for almost 2 years they kept sending me the bill and saying they were gonna send me to collections, blah blah blah.  After 2 years, they started sending me stuff to sign up again, and since then I have never heard another thing from them about the bill I never paid.

good shit, the only thing is its in my mom's name

-KIDRENEGADE-

hector

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 12:12:29 AM »
well then that sucks, I would screw them anyways.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 02:12:59 PM »
You send them back my friend. Save yourself the time and deny their monthly CD's

Been a member for 4 years and never had a problem witrh them because I make sure to reject their cd's of the month.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 01:01:35 AM »

if u dont pay, dosent that fuck up your credit?...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 01:04:00 AM »

if u dont pay, dosent that fuck up your credit?...

It doesn't go on your credit...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 01:08:09 AM »
You send them back my friend. Save yourself the time and deny their monthly CD's

Been a member for 4 years and never had a problem witrh them because I make sure to reject their cd's of the month.

Haha yea right I sent them back and they sent me a 90 dollar bill

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 01:21:44 AM »

Haha yea right I sent them back and they sent me a 90 dollar bill

Well if they sent you a bill, tell them you sent them the stuff back. As long as you didn't open the package or the CD's you should be cool. I've done it at least 10 times and I'm still cool with them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 06:43:19 AM »
I was part of a dvd club (columbia house) and after 2 years or some shit of not paying them for 250 CAD they stopped sending mail.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2004, 10:07:53 AM »
dats y u dont fuck wit buy 1 get 4 free shit cuz nothin is free man nothin

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2004, 10:25:30 AM »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 11:17:46 PM »
I've heard about fucking them over before, so how exactly do I go about it?  I wanna join Clumbia House, get 12 CDs for the price of 1, and then not buy that other bullshit that you "have to."  I'm under 18, so what do I do, just send them a letter saying I can't be legally binded to a contract?

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2004, 11:56:07 PM »
probally if join by mail pay with a money oder and make fake name ^^ you won pay the other bullshit 8)