Author Topic: America has to make huge changes soon  (Read 1400 times)

Thirteen

Re: America has to make huge changes soon
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 08:15:07 AM »
naw fuc dat trauma....this forum is made for bitching & discussing issues, so wats the problem? U bitch about every damm thing....let's not lose track over bullshit tho, MOVING is not that simple for people that actually consider themselves products of their environment, I can't imagine moving, I rather stay broke out here than be a rich fuck in Idaho or some shit, and dats juss an example, cool your horses....muthafucaz aint sayin they more of a man than U, but fact is if U grew up in a place like North Carolina, U most likely do not have the same views on issues like these as NY & Cali folks do....it's as simple as that.

People in the bay area pay over $1000 a month for one room to rent.  and thats for a shithole ass place.  People drive up to 2 hours to go to work, because thats the best job they can get.  Education is bullshit.  So much wasted time in education.  A college degree is hardly worth shit anymore.

U AINT LYIN MANE !!!! my homeboy juss got a lil piece of shit unit on Polk Street, San Francisco's transsexual/hooker/prostitute central, and it's in Fillmoe, just a couple of blocks away from every day war zone dats already had 60 murders this year, now, he aint got a kitchen, all he has is a room with a bed and bathroom, and when me & my people got out there to visit, we can't be wearing red, lmao, security won't let u in, now U may ask how much he is paying 4 this piece of shit? TOO MUCH goddammit, 900 muthafucin big ones, and why? who knows, maybe because AC here has a point, America needs 2 do something, but what? what's the solution? my boy has 1 of the cheapest spots in the city, why does bay area have the #1 homeless rate in the nation? because of this. But what the fuc is we suppose 2 do? MAYBE we can start by concentrating on issue on our streets first instead of spending 10 billion dollars a day on ammunition and weopens 2 "REBUILD" other countries.

Machiavelli, may I remind U that you're 14 and live in Brazil? I don't give a fuc if U got some kinda genious degree when U was 5 years old, U ain't in my streets, so U have no say in this, U can't learn without experience....no books will help that.

maybe you should move

hector

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2004, 10:36:03 PM »
hahahahhahahaha goddamn this shit is too fuckin funny.  GREAT FUCKIN SOLUTION GUYS!  Move.  well fuck lets put Trauma and Terrence up for president.  they got the briliant minds to solve America's problems.  Just Move!  Hell , why the fuck didn't I think of that?  I only own a goddamn moving company, and I didn't even think of that.  What a fuckin moron I am.  Thanks for the genious advice Mr. and Mrs. Einstein.  Tommorrow I think I ll just kiss my family goodbye, say hasta la vista to all my friends, and move to some shithole like North Carolina or Texas.  That way I could be surrounded by fucking ignorant white trash assholes like Trauma, or dumbass dirty fuckin worthless mexicans like AG.  No thanks.  I'd rather be homeless in california.

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2004, 10:42:14 PM »
hahahahhahahaha goddamn this shit is too fuckin funny.  GREAT FUCKIN SOLUTION GUYS!  Move.  well fuck lets put Trauma and Terrence up for president.  they got the briliant minds to solve America's problems.  Just Move!  Hell , why the fuck didn't I think of that?  I only own a goddamn moving company, and I didn't even think of that.  What a fuckin moron I am.  Thanks for the genious advice Mr. and Mrs. Einstein.  Tommorrow I think I ll just kiss my family goodbye, say hasta la vista to all my friends, and move to some shithole like North Carolina or Texas.  That way I could be surrounded by fucking ignorant white trash assholes like Trauma, or dumbass dirty fuckin worthless mexicans like AG.  No thanks.  I'd rather be homeless in california.

you're a fucking moron with an obsession with a 14 year old boy...

yeah i said move you fucking idiot....ever hear of the pilgrims? they were people that didn't like where they lived so they gathered up what little shit they had, set a course for a new land and moved there...but pussies like you need to live around their families and 2 friends to survive so sit and rot in your shitty little cities and complain about your yeast infections and high rent prices

hector

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2004, 10:53:51 PM »
ok terrence.  get back to me when you have a fuckin job.  and you don't nurse on your mommy's fuckin nipple.  oh, and when you pull your head out of your ass.

***NOTE****

I don't plan on living that long.

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2004, 10:59:16 PM »
ok terrence.  get back to me when you have a fuckin job.  and you don't nurse on your mommy's fuckin nipple.  oh, and when you pull your head out of your ass.

***NOTE****

can you do me a favor and kill yourself tonight? i'd appreciate one less stupid person on the forum you self loathing, worthless waste of life

hector

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2004, 11:13:45 PM »

***NOTE****

can you do me a favor and kill yourself tonight? i'd appreciate one less stupid person on the forum you self loathing, worthless waste of life

well thats my plan.  although I'm pretty worthless.  In fact I dunno if I even have enuff skills to kill myself.  but, keep posting.  If I read enuff of your posts I'm sure to bash my brain in while I slam my head into the wall.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2004, 11:17:18 PM »
acgrundy is on point. Life in america is getting harder than ever. Everybody I know is struggling, sure we get by, but it's not as easy as before.

There's nothing I can do about it, I wish I could, but eventually things will progress and society will crack from all the pressure. The best I can do is block that shit out from my mindframe and do for me and my fam. Gotta adapt because there's no other option really.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pappy

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2004, 07:15:30 PM »
you guys ever think,  how hard its goin to be for us to afford to buy a house when we have a fam of out own.  Unless your rents own a house already an are givin it to you.  Our odds aint that good.  Look at the prices of houses.  I kno houses in real shit hole places goin for 500,000.

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2004, 08:04:43 PM »
Life in america is getting harder than ever. Everybody I know is struggling, sure we get by, but it's not as easy as before.

Lots of familes are in debt.

tommyilromano

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2004, 09:17:51 PM »

tommyilromano

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2004, 09:19:42 PM »
great fuckin post.  its much more than bushes fault.  but I know your so on his fuckin dick that you just jump to that assumption.  Take his nuts out your mouth for a second and read my post.  Not once did I mention that idiot.  Yeah, and where do you live, and how is your life?  How much money do you make a year?  How much time do you spend in traffic?  Have you even gone to college?  Lemme guess, your a schmuck just out of highschool with big fancy dreams.  Your in your first year of college, and whatever the fuck you are studying you have plans on graduating and immediately getting a job which makes you $60,000 a year to start off.  Lemme guess, you can't think for yourself, yet live in america, so you firmly believe in everything america does.

Let me add:  Don't bother answering to this thread if you are not older than 21.  I could care less about your people's opinon and I firmly believe you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

lol good post

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2004, 02:30:33 AM »
I kno houses in real shit hole places goin for 500,000.

That's cheap in Southern Cali...

hector

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2004, 08:42:31 PM »

yeah, thats pretty much the point he was making dumbass.

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2004, 11:17:58 PM »
yea, america does have some fucked up problems, but these listed are probably  some of the least important concerns. Murda Metal, quit bitchin, everyone who argued against you is right. if you dont like where you live, leave cali or even the country. maybe shit sucks for you, but at least you arent fighting in iraq right now, so dont bitch.  if you are talking about the average american, then you should know the average american is an idiot, why do you care unless you are part of that category? america is one of the greatest countries in the world, if you dont think so then get the fuck out. peace. 
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2004, 03:32:49 AM »

yeah, thats pretty much the point he was making dumbass.

No, you fuckin dumbass...He was saying $500,000 is a lot for a house, when apartments down here in Southern Cali go for that price...Holy shit, you are one dumb son of a bitch.