Author Topic: America has to make huge changes soon  (Read 1404 times)

Thirteen

Re: America has to make huge changes soon
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2004, 09:01:48 PM »
well here's what i have in my area so far

i make $1500 a month going to college 13 hours a week

i just signed up for the reserves and i make $300 a for the Sat and Sun i work for them, plus free medical, dental and i can request more days if i want

$200 a week building bikes

and this weekend i'll hopefully pass the State Troopers tests and have a job that pays $55,000 to start and an increase to $75,000 after 3 years

so i'll be making around $70,000 a year with an increase to about $90,000 in 3 years... plus with all the military benefits...i don't see anyhting wrong with america right now

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2004, 09:28:25 PM »
The alternative is, you sit around and bitch about it, and nothing gets done.  I say move if it's that big of a problem.  If not, shut the fuck up, nobody cares. 
im not complaining im just sayin.  an dont talk to me like your some tough guy b/c i really dont fuckin appreaciate it.

I'm just trying to be realistic with you.  And I feel you do complain a lot, Tom.  You should watch that. 

hector

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2004, 01:24:18 AM »
yea, america does have some fucked up problems, but these listed are probably  some of the least important concerns. Murda Metal, quit bitchin, everyone who argued against you is right. if you dont like where you live, leave cali or even the country. maybe shit sucks for you, but at least you arent fighting in iraq right now, so dont bitch.  if you are talking about the average american, then you should know the average american is an idiot, why do you care unless you are part of that category? america is one of the greatest countries in the world, if you dont think so then get the fuck out. peace. 

like I said dumbshit, I am not referring to myself.  I live a pretty lucky and good life.  I don't have the problems of many other people.  I luv your fucking dumb ass solutions to our problems - move.  now thats just goddamn genius.  moving doesn't take care of the problems, but if you weren't a fuckin idiot, and actually used your brain to think, then you would know that.  I know its hard to think, and that is a big reason why the world has problems, because of idiots like yourself that don't think.

hector

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2004, 01:28:37 AM »
I kno houses in real shit hole places goin for 500,000.

That's cheap in Southern Cali...

yeah, thats pretty much the point he was making dumbass.

No, you fuckin dumbass...He was saying $500,000 is a lot for a house, when apartments down here in Southern Cali go for that price...Holy shit, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

no shit you fuckin idiot.  thanks for clarifying how goddamn dumb you are.  $500,000 is a lot of money.  so crappy housing going for that much money, means that its getting hard to be able to own your own home.  Want me to hold your hand, while you try and figure it out?  $500,000 is not cheap.  thats half a fuckin million dollars.  thats the fuckin point.  america has problems, its getting harder and harder to own property.  Understand it down syndrom boy?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2004, 01:48:25 AM »

No, you fuckin dumbass...He was saying $500,000 is a lot for a house, when apartments down here in Southern Cali go for that price...Holy shit, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

no shit you fuckin idiot.  thanks for clarifying how goddamn dumb you are.  $500,000 is a lot of money.  so crappy housing going for that much money, means that its getting hard to be able to own your own home.  Want me to hold your hand, while you try and figure it out?  $500,000 is not cheap.  thats half a fuckin million dollars.  thats the fuckin point.  america has problems, its getting harder and harder to own property.  Understand it down syndrom boy?

Are you fucking retarded? He was pointing out that $500,000 is considered expensive for a crappy house, and I was explaining that in Southern Cali $500,000 ISN'T considered expensive for a crappy house...GODFUCKINGDAMN YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKING STONER EVER...GO BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU OVERAGED MORON.

hector

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2004, 02:01:47 AM »

Are you fucking retarded? He was pointing out that $500,000 is considered expensive for a crappy house, and I was explaining that in Southern Cali $500,000 ISN'T considered expensive for a crappy house...GODFUCKINGDAMN YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKING STONER EVER...GO BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU OVERAGED MORON.

damn your dumb downy, get over it.  You still don't understand do you.  $500,000 IS expensive you idiot.  I don't give a shit where u live, thats a lot of money.   whether it is consider cheap in comparison to other house in the LA area, is a whole different story.  but you are most likely too fuckin dumb too understand any of this.  so I'm not gonna bother any more trying to explain simple stuff to a down syndrom idiot.

hector

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2004, 02:10:20 AM »
and btw dipshit, there is a lot of property in southern california that sells for under $500,000.  you wouldn't know tho, because again, you are arguing, like always, about something you clearly know nothing about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2004, 10:47:36 PM »
Dude, stop tryna' dig yourself out the hole I put you in, it won't change anything...You'll still look like a moron.

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2004, 11:41:58 AM »

damn your dumb downy, get over it.  You still don't understand do you.  $500,000 IS expensive you idiot.  I don't give a shit where u live, thats a lot of money.   whether it is consider cheap in comparison to other house in the LA area, is a whole different story.  but you are most likely too fuckin dumb too understand any of this.  so I'm not gonna bother any more trying to explain simple stuff to a down syndrom idiot.
dude, wtf is up with u and down syndrom? ur retarded... lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2004, 05:23:35 PM »
come to england and you'll really know what expensive housing is, america has cheap property

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2004, 02:14:59 PM »
My favorite people are those who always blame others for what is wrong with their lives.  Yes people do get fucked over. Some people lower their head, get over it, and keep moving.  For someone who is preaching that young people shouldn't post about this because they lack wisdom, in my opinion it seems like you are lacking a lot of wisdom.  I'm almost 24 years old.  I was born and raised in cincinnati ohio (pretty big city) moved down to Fort Lauderdale FLa. (right by miami, another huge city).  I graduated high school, I chose a college that no one in my family had ever went to or even visited - Oklahoma State University. My nearest family member was 1000 miles away, i knew no one when i started there. I graduated in 4 years, met my fiance, and now i work at a bank.  I still live in oklahoma, I have a nice apartment (only 450/month).  I did all this shit myself.  I wasn't happy where I was, so i did my own thing, and now I'm in a place where I'm totally independant and happy.  Yes i've seen bad shit and have been screwed over, but I got over and stayed focused.  I have a really difficult time believing anyone who bitches about things like "the government is ruining my life, its somebody elses fault, blah blah blah." Get over it. Do something for yourself. Quit waiting for somebody to come in and fix it all for you.  Get off your ass, quit bitchin like a little fuckin girl, and maybe you'll see that your position in life is determined by you and you only.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2004, 02:23:23 PM »
and yes, i would like a cookie. Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2004, 04:52:37 PM »
DAMMIT YOU'RE GONNA HAFTA GET A PROP FOR THAT ONE