Author Topic: Wrestling Entrance Themes?  (Read 504 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wrestling Entrance Themes?
« on: August 08, 2004, 02:35:41 AM »
I've been watching wrestling ever since I was 2 years old and for some reason I've always loved a ton of the entrance theme music that the wrestlers use. I have all the CD's that I could ever find involving them, and managed to find some more through kazaa, etc...but does anyone know any websites or anything that I can get wrestling theme music from? Preferably the old-school theme's (late 80's - 90's). Also, am I the only one that likes some of this music or is there other's around here that do as well? Thanks in advance!...

Rudki

Re: Wrestling Entrance Themes?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 10:16:03 AM »
there was one site i stumbled on few months back, which had every single wrestlers theme music, there was like 10 versions for some of them too......lost the link  >:( i needed it a while back too. but i managed to get most of the good themes

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 11:13:37 AM »
there was one site i stumbled on few months back, which had every single wrestlers theme music, there was like 10 versions for some of them too......lost the link  >:( i needed it a while back too. but i managed to get most of the good themes
Anyway that I could get a list or something from you  bro of the themes you were able to grab? Then if I need them maybe I could work something out to where you could hook me up? Please let me know. Thanks!!!!

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 11:22:17 AM »
i downloaded john cena's theme track off winmx a few days back  ;D

i like it  8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 05:50:26 PM »
i downloaded john cena's theme track off winmx a few days back  ;D

i like it  8)

That one is available on one of the WWE cd's, but I was looking for other stuff that was put out further back that was not ever commercially released?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 11:54:54 AM »
everybody's gotta price
everybody's gonna pay
cause the million dollar man
always gets his way

classic shit there, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 05:20:03 PM »
Def a classic right there ^ .... Already got that shit on cd tho :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2004, 03:37:46 PM »
everybody's gotta price
everybody's gonna pay
cause the million dollar man
always gets his way

classic shit there, peace.

lol i used to know that by heart
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2004, 05:15:08 PM »
they think i'm cute
i know i'm sexy
i got the looks
that drive the girls wild

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2004, 05:21:25 PM »

It's on the WWE triple disc of theme songs. That, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Yokozuna, Jake Roberts, Owen Hart's Black Hart theme, Nation of Domination, and a grip more like D-X, and basically all of D-X's different themes... lol. What I'm looking for is the nWo theme on a regular CD so I can download it to my X-Box. I know people will say get the chip, but I only want one song, and I don't know many people that bootleg X-Box games, so it's just cheaper to buy the whatever CD has the nWo theme. You can used your downloaded themes as entrance music for WWE Raw 2, so I created a grip of old school wrestlers with their old school theme, and Hulk Hogan is back to 80's Hulk brotha!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2004, 10:56:46 PM »

It's on the WWE triple disc of theme songs. That, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Yokozuna, Jake Roberts, Owen Hart's Black Hart theme, Nation of Domination, and a grip more like D-X, and basically all of D-X's different themes... lol. What I'm looking for is the nWo theme on a regular CD so I can download it to my X-Box. I know people will say get the chip, but I only want one song, and I don't know many people that bootleg X-Box games, so it's just cheaper to buy the whatever CD has the nWo theme. You can used your downloaded themes as entrance music for WWE Raw 2, so I created a grip of old school wrestlers with their old school theme, and Hulk Hogan is back to 80's Hulk brotha!!
Yeah I got all the released wrestling albums. I have the nWo theme too as well as a version where I did a whole shit load of editing in the voices...I still even have all the voices by themselves :)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2004, 09:39:34 AM »
We are the Nation/
Live and in colour/
Don't diss the man/
or we'll bum rush your mother/

Gangsta

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2004, 05:08:01 PM »

Yeah I got all the released wrestling albums. I have the nWo theme too as well as a version where I did a whole shit load of editing in the voices...I still even have all the voices by themselves :)

which CD is that on?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2004, 06:00:02 PM »

which CD is that on?
it ain't on a CD...I used to be REALLY into wrestling themes back in the day, so I've collected a nice bit. I used to mix different voices in or different themes together, etc, etc, etc...came up with some nice shit :)

eS El Duque

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2004, 06:04:05 PM »
Bret Hart's theme..still gives me chills everytime i hear it  8)