Author Topic: 7even... Step in Here... I got a few questions for the atheists!  (Read 666 times)

infinite59

Check this out.  Muslims, when we are around eachother, we don't use the word "religion".  We use the Arabic word, "Deen" or "Sunnah" which means WAY OF LIFE.   Or sometimes we talk about our "Al-Keedah" which is WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.

So check it out.  Keeping that in mind, I don't buy all this atheist talk.  I used to be an athiest.  And looking back, I believed in many things, and I had a distinct way of life.  Just because it wasn't called a religion, doesn't mean I'm not accountable for what I believed in. 

For example, when I was an atheist, I really did believe in something.  It just wasn't the Creator.  But I did believe in something.  And I did have a "way of life".  Here's what it was...

Belief:  If I could just get my x-girlfriend so and so to come back to me then everything would be all good.

Way of life: Hip-hop head, "backpacker".

See what I'm saying?  EVERYBODY BELIEVES IN SOMETHING!

So here's my question for 7even and all the atheists.

1.  What do you believe in?

2.  What is your way of life?

And if you try to dodge the question, than answer me this...

1.  What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning?

2.  What motivates you to work hard?

3.  What would you be willing to die for?

4.  What do you spend most of your time doing?

.....If you answer those questions I can tell you what your "Religion" is... meaning your "Way of Life" and your "Beliefs". 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: 7even... Step in Here... I got a few questions for the atheists!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 05:07:42 PM »
Check this out.  Muslims, when we are around eachother, we don't use the word "religion".  We use the Arabic word, "Deen" or "Sunnah" which means WAY OF LIFE.   Or sometimes we talk about our "Al-Keedah" which is WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.

So check it out.  Keeping that in mind, I don't buy all this atheist talk.  I used to be an athiest.  And looking back, I believed in many things, and I had a distinct way of life.  Just because it wasn't called a religion, doesn't mean I'm not accountable for what I believed in. 

For example, when I was an atheist, I really did believe in something.  It just wasn't the Creator.  But I did believe in something.  And I did have a "way of life".  Here's what it was...

Belief:  If I could just get my x-girlfriend so and so to come back to me then everything would be all good.

Way of life: Hip-hop head, "backpacker".

See what I'm saying?  EVERYBODY BELIEVES IN SOMETHING!

1.  What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning?

.....If you answer those questions I can tell you what your "Religion" is... meaning your "Way of Life" and your "Beliefs". 

1. i believe in living you live to the fullest, and not relying on a god to help u wen u fuck up.
2. i try to live my life right, i would never kill or steal, not cause someone said i shoudlnt, but becasue i realize its wrong

1. why the fuck did did i do, what i did last night,
2. nothing, im the laziet person ever, and everything wrong in my life, can be trace back to my laziness
3.a woman i love
4. during this summer, smoking, sleeping and working

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 06:55:46 PM »

I first answer the Questions at the bottom..

1. Either "damn, last night was though.." or "fuck getting to school today"
2. absolutely nothing. I never ever worked hard in my life. I never ever learned several hours for a test at school or something.
3. saving the life of a person whose life is more important to me than my own. musta be a person I really love, like a the girl I wanna be with my whole life, a daughter or a son. But I havent met such a person yet.
4. depends.. chillin with homies at the lake, playin bball, watchin movies/sports, clubbin, cribbin, playin xbox, downloadin and listening to music, whatever - I dont have a daily routine.

Now the other questions.

science. the spiritual things I believe in are things like "nothing happens for no reason.. even though it might be bad anyway (lol)", "karma" and "with your attitude you move more things than you expect"

2. I dunno. Slackin' around.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 07:34:50 PM »
2. i try to live my life right, i would never kill or steal, not cause someone said i shoudlnt, but becasue i realize its wrong

Why/How do you realize its wrong?

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 09:15:17 PM »

1. That I need some food. Usually I'm extremely hungry in the morning
2. I work hard if I like to do something or if I must do something.
3. I'm too egotistic to die for anything or anyone.
4. As of now working and sleeping.

Do you think it's still possible for Allah to save me?

1. Not in (a) God at least.
2. I don't have a way of life.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 09:15:53 PM »

because he has human sense? ???

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 03:41:17 PM »

because he has human sense? ???
lol, pretty much, if a human, who considers himself intelegent, cant realize, that ending a persons life is wrong.... or that taking something that isnt yours is wrong.... i pity them

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 07:53:54 PM »
Okay... good answers.. I think I'll still need ya'll to answer just a few more questions though, before I can come up with what I want to say.

1.  How do you think one should live there life? 

2.  What do you think is the best way of life a person can have?

3.  If you could give a young kid advice on how they should grow up and live their life, what would you tell them?

4.  Would you rather do something that would make you have fun? Or do something that would make you a better person?

5.  Do you believe yourself to be the wisest in making desicions in your life, or do you look to something wiser than yourself for advice?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 09:10:22 PM »
so killing is just a wrong Human instinct?....wow you people should get real far in life now, you hav no logic behind ur reasons at all. do you even see a point in ur life? we r here to live life to the fullest?....and that would be what to you? and how come when thats all said and done u believe its just over thats it. that jus seems pointless....everyone is better off not being born, nothing should exists etc then in that case.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 09:36:11 PM »
so killing is just a wrong Human instinct?....wow you people should get real far in life now, you hav no logic behind ur reasons at all. do you even see a point in ur life? we r here to live life to the fullest?....and that would be what to you? and how come when thats all said and done u believe its just over thats it. that jus seems pointless....everyone is better off not being born, nothing should exists etc then in that case.
For once i agree with you

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 09:45:48 PM »
1. Who am I to tell someone how he or she should live their life?

2. Everybody is different, so you can't say this in general.

3. You shouldn't bother little children with these kind of topics. Children need to play, not think about life.

4. Everybody likes to have fun, but sometimes it feels good if you do something that makes you feel like a better person. I don't think anybody disagrees with me on this.

5. If I can't make a decision myself, I ask for advice.

Do you have more questions? I start to like this :D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 10:09:11 PM »
Do you have more questions? I start to like this :

Whats the meaning/purpose of life?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004, 05:37:33 AM »
Okay... good answers.. I think I'll still need ya'll to answer just a few more questions though, before I can come up with what I want to say.

1.  How do you think one should live there life? 

2.  What do you think is the best way of life a person can have?

3.  If you could give a young kid advice on how they should grow up and live their life, what would you tell them?

4.  Would you rather do something that would make you have fun? Or do something that would make you a better person?

5.  Do you believe yourself to be the wisest in making desicions in your life, or do you look to something wiser than yourself for advice?

1. he can do what he want as long he doesnt seriously harm other living beings in any possible, imagineable way
2. I havent experienced all ways of life, not even close, so how am I supposed to know that
3. I would tell them to make their own dicisions.
4. usually there's no conflict. I never harmed a person while doing something that was fun to me.
5. depends. If I have to make a decision like which new computer I buy, I ask ppl who are better at computers than me. In general stuff I dont look for advice.

Bonus Question: Our life doesnt have more purpose than the life of the fly I slapped last night.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2004, 12:16:11 PM »
Ur Bonus question is just a statement =/

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2004, 06:46:21 AM »
everyone has there own beliefs, thoughts on how life should be lived, and what they are ultimately here for...but once again, i do not believe that somebody saying they are an atheist affects any of the muslims or other believers on this forum or elsewhere in the "real" world. therefore, let it be. whatever works for u...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare