Author Topic: Why is there daily topics on the lakers  (Read 750 times)

pappy

Why is there daily topics on the lakers
« on: August 10, 2004, 11:43:43 AM »
for real antonio,  NO ONE FUCKIN CARES.... BREAKING NEWS KOBE HAD A HAMBURGER TODAY.... NO1 GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EVERY LIL MOVE THEY MAKE.  STOP ANALYZING EVERY MOVE LIKE THE LAKERS JUS AQUIRED KEVIN GARNETT.  JUST STFU ALREADY ABOUT IT.

Skindiana bon3z

Re: Why is there daily topics on the lakers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 11:50:19 AM »
BREAKING NEWS KOBE HAD A HAMBURGER TODAY....

LMFAO  :D

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 12:04:49 PM »

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 01:07:53 PM »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 01:26:12 PM »
4 REAL, GET OFF THEY NUTS. THEY GOT MURKED BY MUTHAFUCIN DETROIT. LAKERS = PATHETIC. THEY'RE OVER. AND U SUCK-ELS WHO COME ON THIS BOARD FROM 3 MILLION MILES AWAY AND ROOT FOR LAKERS CUZZ THEY REP THA "WEST COAST", YALL SOME L7 HO CAKES. KINGZ BITCH !!!! AND DATS ALL HE WROTE.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 03:49:12 PM »
@ Tom Gotti.
You've just openend a new one.

@ Rodzilla is Bay Area Hip Hop
I know Detroit has destroyed Lakers. I know Lakers deserved to loose. I know actual Lakers are pathetic trying to act like nothing happened with the Shaq trade (damn it hurted!). But i'm still a Laker fan! I'm a Laker since when Kobe used to play in my town, soccer. Yes, soccer. Cause his daddy used to play here, in Italy, and Kobe loved soccer more than basketball. I still got pics with him, awesome shit (i think Axle has seen them, once). Plus i got a daddy who's a friend of Kobe's father, and he's an international referee here in Europe. Kobe's father was the owner of an italian team, 3-4 years ago. Milan team. My daddy worked with him. So i grew up with basketball, and i grew up (just like millions of kids all around the world: yes, even in China!) dreaming about Magic and Worthy (i never really dreamed about Jordan, but that was cause i loved Lakers, and i hated on him cause he was a rival, you know). I dont know if i'm pathetic just cause i live 3 millions miles away from L.A., and i dont support Lakers cause they rep tha "West Coast" (it's the opposite: i support the West Coast cause Lakers are my team, and i started listening to rap with Pac, who was repping the West Coast and L.A., my fav team). I was been there watching the Lakers 8 times in my life. I dont know how many people in this board from LA. can say the same. But that's not the point. I'm not trying to act like i'm from L.A., cause i'm not. I just watch them on TV (NBATV), and i'm a fan of them. Trust me: i'm italian. The most pathetic thing is when i listen to rappers or posters (Tom Gotti?) repp an Italian dead mafioso (Corleone, Gambino, Gotti, Capone, Vitti, etc..). But that's another story. Peace.

pappy

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 04:52:18 PM »
@ Tom Gotti.
You've just openend a new one.

@ Rodzilla is Bay Area Hip Hop
I know Detroit has destroyed Lakers. I know Lakers deserved to loose. I know actual Lakers are pathetic trying to act like nothing happened with the Shaq trade (damn it hurted!). But i'm still a Laker fan! I'm a Laker since when Kobe used to play in my town, soccer. Yes, soccer. Cause his daddy used to play here, in Italy, and Kobe loved soccer more than basketball. I still got pics with him, awesome shit (i think Axle has seen them, once). Plus i got a daddy who's a friend of Kobe's father, and he's an international referee here in Europe. Kobe's father was the owner of an italian team, 3-4 years ago. Milan team. My daddy worked with him. So i grew up with basketball, and i grew up (just like millions of kids all around the world: yes, even in China!) dreaming about Magic and Worthy (i never really dreamed about Jordan, but that was cause i loved Lakers, and i hated on him cause he was a rival, you know). I dont know if i'm pathetic just cause i live 3 millions miles away from L.A., and i dont support Lakers cause they rep tha "West Coast" (it's the opposite: i support the West Coast cause Lakers are my team, and i started listening to rap with Pac, who was repping the West Coast and L.A., my fav team). I was been there watching the Lakers 8 times in my life. I dont know how many people in this board from LA. can say the same. But that's not the point. I'm not trying to act like i'm from L.A., cause i'm not. I just watch them on TV (NBATV), and i'm a fan of them. Trust me: i'm italian. The most pathetic thing is when i listen to rappers or posters (Tom Gotti?) repp an Italian dead mafioso (Corleone, Gambino, Gotti, Capone, Vitti, etc..). But that's another story. Peace.
ya kno what you jerk off,  you say you grew up around b-ball your daddy was the one that gave magic johnson HIV or whatever.  I grew up around the mafia,  i come from the same neighborhood john gotti ran operations.  i come from the same neighborhood the movie goodfellas took place.  not the filmin of the movie but the real thing.  so get the fuck outta here an do some research to see what kobe had on his hamburger.

Smoke

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 04:59:37 PM »
ya kno what you jerk off,  you say you grew up around b-ball your daddy was the one that gave magic johnson HIV or whatever.  I grew up around the mafia,  i come from the same neighborhood john gotti ran operations.  i come from the same neighborhood the movie goodfellas took place.  not the filmin of the movie but the real thing.  so get the fuck outta here an do some research to see what kobe had on his hamburger.

Congratulations for the orange line. It's very very brilliant, it makes you a real gangsta, just like Tom. ::)

pappy

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 05:02:34 PM »

Congratulations for the orange line. It's very very brilliant, it makes you a real gangsta, just like Tom. ::)
gangsta like tom lol wtf ok.  wow,  i shouldnt even reply you keep sonning yourself lol.

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
Other than that, i personally dont care if you grew up in the same hood where john gotti ran operations. 1st you made a stupid topic (you could have sent me a PM, since the topic was personally directed to me, and since you're the one not liking me to open unnecessary topics); 2nd i wrote (tom gotti?) with a big ?; 3rd you'll never (and i mean NEVER) read me repping a gangster, or say i grew up with italian mafiosi (hold on: i did! But it's not something i'm proud of).

pappy

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 05:05:38 PM »
Other than that, i personally dont care if you grew up in the same hood where john gotti ran operations. 1st you made a stupid topic (you could have sent me a PM, since the topic was personally directed to me, and since you're the one not liking me to open unnecessary topics); 2nd i wrote (tom gotti?) with a big ?; 3rd you'll never (and i mean NEVER) read me repping a gangster, or say i grew up with italian mafiosi (hold on: i did! But it's not something i'm proud of).
this thread is also directed at nik an his dickriding antics.  And i could careless who you grew up with.  I look up to gotti b/c he kept the neighborhood clean.  An i told you b4 find out wtf kobe had on his burger,  im still waiting.

Smoke

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 05:09:27 PM »
Ask Nik. ;D

P.S. I've just made 3 topics about the Lakers since 25-10-2003, 01:00:00. 1 funny one about the Shaq-Kobe beef (everybody loved it) and 1 about the fact Kobe's accuser was about to switch to the civil trial instead of going on with the penal one. You just made 1 topic about the Lakers.

3-1.

pappy

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 05:11:36 PM »
i see 5 topics on the first page of this forum about the lakers or players going to or signing with the lakers made by you.

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 05:13:27 PM »
Other than that, i personally dont care if you grew up in the same hood where john gotti ran operations. 1st you made a stupid

Nope, it's a GREAT topic.   8)

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2004, 05:17:46 PM »
i see 5 topics on the first page of this forum about the lakers or players going to or signing with the lakers made by you.

Ok, link me them 5 topics with players going to or signing with the lakers made by me.