Author Topic: Alien vs. Predator  (Read 800 times)

hector

Re: Alien vs. Predator
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 04:40:42 PM »
damn you guys are pretty harsh on this movie.  I'm a big fan of the predator and alien movies, and I had high hopes for this movie, but also expected the lame hollywood shit they do to just about every movie nowadays.  The whole thing of the girl joining with the predator, and the predator making her weapons, was really dumb.  The girl being the only one to survive was dumb.  but other than that, I think the movie was pretty damn dope.  there is some good fight scenes, although I definately woulda liked to see more.  for sure it coulda been better, but for todays movies I would say it is pretty good.  How can you not say the predators and the aliens in this movie are fuckin dope.

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 04:59:34 PM »
You guys might find this odd but....ive never seen any of the alien or predator movies. Thats basically why im not going to go see AVP, because i have no interest to. also because i heard its lame.

But anyway, Are the alien and predator movies worth seeing?

hector

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2004, 06:04:07 PM »
Predator and Aliens are classics.  Predator 2 is decent, but a let down due to how good the original is, but still pretty cool.  Alien is reallly cool.  Aliens 3 is cool, but not as good.  I've never seen Alien ressurection.

eS El Duque

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 07:57:27 PM »
So is it worth seeing in theaters if you've seen everything else already?

i say waste your money, like I did.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 08:38:09 PM »
Are you guys serious?  I acutally liked this movie.  Sure it had some corny Hollywood stuff but that's to be expected.  I think the main reason I liked it was because I had very low expectations coming in.  It's not the greatest movie ever but I definitely don't feel like I wasted my money either.  3/5
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

hector

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 09:52:28 PM »
I definately don't feel like I wasted my money.  and if you guys know me by my posts I'm a pretty harsh critic of everything.  this is a good movie, go see it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2004, 01:40:21 PM »
i was all perked out and blazed, so it was quite enjoyable, but it was really funny, i was laugin the whole time...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2004, 03:11:03 PM »
come now it was only worth see just to see the predator and alien anomaiton i swear they made da muthafucka crazy the fuckin predators are fuckin huge too wen the predator tackled the alien i yelled out waren sapppp!!! LOL AND AHHAHAHAH wen the predator took is mask off in front of her I CRACKED THE FUCK UP MAN EVERYONE AROUND ME WAS LOOKIN AT ME LIKE WTF?! BUT I THINK IT WAS A COO MOIVE WASNT WORTH 10 BUX 5 MAYBE BUT NOT TEN ANYWAYS IF U DONT WANNA WASTE MONEY HERE ILL SAVE U THE SKRILLA ----> www.suprnova.org  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2004, 09:39:35 PM »
It could of been worse. It looked like there was some chemistry going on between the woman and the predator for awhile. I thought they were gonna kiss when predator took off his mask.

Me too, lol.  I was thinking the whole time "ooooh, they gonna hit it"

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2004, 09:48:30 PM »
Random Thoughts:

I knew the movie was gonna suck, when I saw the woman climbing the mountain.  I always hate seeing people do shit like that in the movie, because it's so fuckin' rediculous, like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.  Sure, she's out in the middle of fuckin' nowhere, with nothing but a wind jacket on, climbing an ice mountain with two picks.  Stupid bitch, I wish she would have fell.  Poetic Justice~

Anyways.

Then they pulled the same old tired stupid shit "Advanced Civilization" blah blah blah "America... urgh, Humans worshipped them as Gods" blah blah blah Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. 

The idea of the pyramid where they went to hunt for sport was VAGUELY interesting.  If done differently (I.E., stretch the story out longer, and make the 'finding' the temple more realistic instead of burying it under 2000 feet of Ice). 

The Mother Alien being brought to life from an ice pop through lightning and shit was hysterical.  So stupid, damn, couldn't they think of any better way to do that?

Frankly, I'm surprised they went bitch-made on this movie like that.  The Alien trilogy was amazing (the first three)... and the Predator movies were pretty respectful, this movie here made both franchises look stupid in 1 movie.  The acting was horrible, the plot was so fucking stupid, the dialogue was ludicrious. 

Best Parts of the Movie are the following.  Spoiler.  Spoiler.  Spoiler.

= The first fight scene, where the Alien kills two little Predator Bitches

= When the third predator starts fighting, and fucks that one Alien up, in about .5 seconds, the same one that had just killed the other 2, lol. 

= When the big Alien had the woman trapped under that tower, and it showed you looking up at him, and then here comes the predator jumping over the top of it's head, and stabs it with the spear, through the skull, behind his back.  LOL.  That was some REAL shit.  He fucked that thing up. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2004, 09:49:41 PM »
come now it was only worth see just to see the predator and alien anomaiton i swear they made da muthafucka crazy the fuckin predators are fuckin huge too wen the predator tackled the alien i yelled out waren sapppp!!! LOL AND AHHAHAHAH wen the predator took is mask off in front of her I CRACKED THE FUCK UP MAN EVERYONE AROUND ME WAS LOOKIN AT ME LIKE WTF?! BUT I THINK IT WAS A COO MOIVE WASNT WORTH 10 BUX 5 MAYBE BUT NOT TEN ANYWAYS IF U DONT WANNA WASTE MONEY HERE ILL SAVE U THE SKRILLA ----> www.suprnova.org  ;)

Damn, I hate motherfuckers like you being in the theatre, yelling shit at the screen and things. 

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2004, 09:57:30 PM »

which one should i download?

hector

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2004, 10:48:49 PM »
Random Thoughts:

I knew the movie was gonna suck, when I saw the woman climbing the mountain.  I always hate seeing people do shit like that in the movie, because it's so fuckin' rediculous, like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.  Sure, she's out in the middle of fuckin' nowhere, with nothing but a wind jacket on, climbing an ice mountain with two picks.  Stupid bitch, I wish she would have fell.  Poetic Justice~

Anyways.

Then they pulled the same old tired stupid shit "Advanced Civilization" blah blah blah "America... urgh, Humans worshipped them as Gods" blah blah blah Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. 

The idea of the pyramid where they went to hunt for sport was VAGUELY interesting.  If done differently (I.E., stretch the story out longer, and make the 'finding' the temple more realistic instead of burying it under 2000 feet of Ice). 

The Mother Alien being brought to life from an ice pop through lightning and shit was hysterical.  So stupid, damn, couldn't they think of any better way to do that?

Frankly, I'm surprised they went bitch-made on this movie like that.  The Alien trilogy was amazing (the first three)... and the Predator movies were pretty respectful, this movie here made both franchises look stupid in 1 movie.  The acting was horrible, the plot was so fucking stupid, the dialogue was ludicrious. 

Best Parts of the Movie are the following.  Spoiler.  Spoiler.  Spoiler.

= The first fight scene, where the Alien kills two little Predator Bitches

= When the third predator starts fighting, and fucks that one Alien up, in about .5 seconds, the same one that had just killed the other 2, lol. 

= When the big Alien had the woman trapped under that tower, and it showed you looking up at him, and then here comes the predator jumping over the top of it's head, and stabs it with the spear, through the skull, behind his back.  LOL.  That was some REAL shit.  He fucked that thing up. 

what the fuck did you expect from this movie?  a good plot?  a creative storyline?  oscar winning dialogue?  I was in this movie for 1 reason: the fighting between the aliens and predators.  and that shit was done well.  I could care less about the plot and dialogue.  the action was good, which is pretty much all that counts in a movie where one villain vs another villain.

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2004, 11:03:05 PM »
I expected something on the level of either an Alien movie, or a Predator movie.  I didn't get it.  LOL They didn't even live up to their own shit. 

hector

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2004, 11:16:20 PM »
of course they didn't.  those movies are classics and they were made years ago.  back when movies were good.  now hollywood sucks balls, and you are lucky to get 1 good movie out of 10 new ones.  I personally think I could have come up with a much better movie, in fact I think damn near every fan of the originals could have come up with a better movie.  but for what its worth in today's standards of movies, I say it is pretty good.