Author Topic: No excuses: that's why USA bball team aint SHIT!  (Read 652 times)

tommyilromano

Re: No excuses: that's why USA bball team aint SHIT!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2004, 04:42:17 AM »
HAHA USA... Don't forget Italia beat you too!  ;D

eS El Duque

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2004, 10:42:52 AM »
but to say that the international players are better than the Americans LMAO....

No, i said international superstars are more superstars than American players, in this Olympics. For the first time ever, probably.
People aint looking forward to see Iverson and Duncan, but Yao and Gasol. Get it? They are the superstars.
But it doesnt necessary means they're better.

aright man, i thought you lost it for a second.

No, but that's not a surprise, is it? When Yao is a starter in the Western Conference All Stars and Shaq is in the bench, well..

It's called "online votes"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2004, 12:16:51 PM »
loss 2 today ... but they'll make the group, since Angola is the worst team ever. They'll beat them, and then they'll finish 3rd or 4th in this whack ass group B.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2004, 03:57:42 PM »
but to say that the international players are better than the Americans LMAO....

No, i said international superstars are more superstars than American players, in this Olympics. For the first time ever, probably.
People aint looking forward to see Iverson and Duncan, but Yao and Gasol. Get it? They are the superstars.
But it doesnt necessary means they're better.

aright man, i thought you lost it for a second.

No, but that's not a surprise, is it? When Yao is a starter in the Western Conference All Stars and Shaq is in the bench, well..

It's called "online votes"

Yeah, or popularity.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »
yao's from china....and there's how many billions of people there,lol

for the record shaq beat yao in the Manual votes

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Smoke

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2004, 04:09:57 AM »
Why you always make everything like a PRO-USA or an ANTI-USA? I simply said that now things are changed from 1992. Now there are a lot of non-American players who are playing in the Olympics and are considered "stars" as much or more than American players. Litte kids wants the autograph of Yao, not Duncan. Even if Duncan is a better player (lol yesterday Italy embarassed Yao, with a +50 victory and he made only 9 points from FT). I'm talking about popularity. I'm saying USA aint the "Dream Team" no more, meaning the team everybody wanna see. It's no more the team with the best stars from the tournment. Shit, there are no Americans in the ALL-Olympics team, and people are admiring Gasol, Jasi, Ginobili, etc. It's not a diss. Shit is so obvious i'm surprised you're even replying to it.

P.S. And that pic of Jasi, i posted it cause he's my fav player. I'm a Maccabi fan, and i love him and Tony Parker.

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2004, 06:13:51 AM »
^^^im cheering for them! you got italy..take off the pic!  >:(

tommyilromano

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2004, 07:30:03 AM »
I dunno I could deal with Italia beating the US but I must say I found myself slightly annoyed seeing the US getting beat by f**king LIT..

Smoke

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2004, 07:32:22 AM »
I dunno I could deal with Italia beating the US but I must say I found myself slightly annoyed seeing the US getting beat by f**king LIT..

Naw man, Lithuania is really the second best team in the world right now just after a real USA selection. Spain is probably 3rd. Argentina 4th. Italy can be included in the top 5, not because of our talent, but because of our maturity and defence. P.S. Too good you didnt see Puerto Rico vs USA ;D

tommyilromano

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2004, 08:05:14 AM »
Yeah I know LIT is good its just I dont like the country a personal issue I guess. Anyway I just finished my shift work wont see me here for a couple of days im out man

Naw man, Lithuania is really the second best team in the world right now just after a real USA selection. Spain is probably 3rd. Argentina 4th. Italy can be included in the top 5, not because of our talent, but because of our maturity and defence. P.S. Too good you didnt see Puerto Rico vs USA ;D

eS El Duque

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2004, 08:25:17 AM »
Yeah I know LIT is good its just I dont like the country a personal issue I guess. Anyway I just finished my shift work wont see me here for a couple of days im out man

lol, i dont like the country either (but love the bball team!)

most lithuanians i know are a bunch of cheaters in some online games i use to play. They got the nickname by online games of Lifeforms Designed to Kill   ;D