Author Topic: Banger is an understatement..  (Read 98 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Banger is an understatement..
« on: August 19, 2004, 03:56:33 PM »
Straight up my patience-aint-ready, fuck waitin, Ima be chasin-ya-steady//
Don Freddy Krueger's claws and out of the sheath comes Jason's-machete//
3 hours of work and my face-isnt-sweaty, any replacement-is-petty//
Im from the South, take a buck knife and mutate ya skin into cajun-confetti//
Im my own-crook, so if you see my walkin down the street.. dont-look//
Cuz if you do, Ill be true, the only existence of you will be in a phone-book//
Lord of lyrics, yall just peasants-in-my-life, reppin the essense-of-tha-hype//
Its a "gift when i spit" thats why you feel my presence-on-tha-mic// (presents)
Never lessen-with-mah-plight, im about education, teach a lesson-with-a-knife//
Yous the "western gangsta" but its me pointin them smith and wesson's-at-ya-wife//
Trust this verse aint my last-feat, trigger fever with trigger finger when I strap-heat//
Do a favor to society, gain your mother's love when I fuck up your face worse than acne//
Scar ya grill, dentist slap on your capped-teeth, "run over you" like u got bad-feet at a track-meet//
And ima dispose of ya body in the trunk simply because you dont deserve the backseat//
My construction-of-publics was defined by the government as obstruction-of-justice//
Congress left me no choice so I slapped the president and then abducted-his-cutlass//
Tell him it was my consumption-of-substance, influenced by politicians corruption-in-bunches//
I killed all police when I combusted-a-suffix, left no one to even start dustin-fah-thumbprints//
Believe in my words, I promise-I do my best to avoid fallacies, and fa sho im a honest-guy//
You failed the test, ima put you tah rest, so I'll do my best to expedite this homicide//
When u peep this it disturbs ya calm-inside, im fucked up, i'll lick the tears from ya mama's-eyes//
But im still more fly than carpet ride, Im incapable of swallowin, I can only vomit-pride//
Ima rip and spit and be quite-thorough, from the wild wild west to the five-boroughs//
Ima rep where im from, and stay "holdin down my spot" like when a parasite-burrows//
I aint just internet, its just this buck knife wouldnt fit-through-the-modem, plus my pistols-were-broken//
My lines hit so hard my lips-bruise-when-spoken..

gimme some feed on this plz..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

Re: Banger is an understatement..
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 04:51:12 PM »
FUCKING DOPE.

Loved it.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re: Banger is an understatement..
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 09:24:51 AM »
FUCKING DOPE.

Loved it.

thanks bez
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous