Author Topic: On CNN, they're talking about Shyne  (Read 593 times)

eS El Duque

On CNN, they're talking about Shyne
« on: August 19, 2004, 05:38:52 PM »
lol..comparing him to 2pac??? Shit like that is gonna make them lil asian girls go fuckin crazy!

the dude is good..but not that good..he's jsut an average MC

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: On CNN, they're talking about Shyne
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 06:31:56 PM »
the dude is good..but not that good..he's jsut an average MC

exactly

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 06:39:40 PM »
maybe because they both were fucked by Puffy, both in jail for doing nothing, etc..  those things.. If they compare them MC-Wise they are retards.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 07:19:50 PM »
7even how was pac fucked by puffy lol.  an by the way,  whats with shyne an lil asian girls.  I keep hearing that lol.

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 11:05:54 PM »
whats with shyne an lil asian girls.  I keep hearing that lol.

cause that's his fan base  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 07:10:30 AM »
7even how was pac fucked by puffy lol.

he jacked Biggie ... who later ordered murder on Pac. and I bet he at least knew about both attacks on Pac beforehand.
No, it's not a sin

davida.b.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 01:29:02 PM »
whats with shyne an lil asian girls.  I keep hearing that lol.

cause that's his fan base  8)

I'm not a little asian girl  >:(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2004, 02:33:31 PM »
shyne is too average

pappy

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2004, 05:28:09 PM »

he jacked Biggie ... who later ordered murder on Pac. and I bet he at least knew about both attacks on Pac beforehand.

lmfao,  you really believed that news article that said biggie had pac killed lol.  get the fuck outta here.  Now the first one i think big knew about it.  But that was a case of if i open my mouth im goin get shot to.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2004, 09:06:22 PM »

lmfao,  you really believed that news article that said biggie had pac killed lol.  get the fuck outta here.  Now the first one i think big knew about it.  But that was a case of if i open my mouth im goin get shot to.

well then if you dont believe that, it still comes down to the fact that Puffy jacked Biggie lol. anyways, whatever. maybe Im writing BS and they compare Shyne with Pac because both are MCs of equal caliber, impact and style.
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2004, 09:37:24 PM »

well then if you dont believe that, it still comes down to the fact that Puffy jacked Biggie lol. anyways, whatever. maybe Im writing BS and they compare Shyne with Pac because both are MCs of equal caliber, impact and style.
how did puffy jack biggie.

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2004, 11:56:22 PM »

:o :o

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2004, 12:11:44 AM »

Wtf? pac is on such a higher level than shyne, i dont think shyne will ever compare to pac

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2004, 08:52:35 AM »
maybe because they both were fucked by Puffy, both in jail for doing nothing, etc..  those things.. If they compare them MC-Wise they are retards.

went to jail for nothing? He shot a gun in a club thats a dumbass move. Nothing would be more like getting caught smoking weed at the park and then going to jail.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2004, 08:32:41 AM »

how did puffy jack biggie.

Pac sorta discovered Biggie. Taught him, did collabo tracks with him - they even have a CD together. Then, I dont know why or how or whatever, Biggie changed lanes and was down with Puffy all of a sudden.

:o :o

Wtf? pac is on such a higher level than shyne, i dont think shyne will ever compare to pac

Lmao dudes. I was being cynical. I intended to leave the message that they cant have them 2 dudes compared MC-wise, and it must have something to do with Puffy and Jail, consequently.
No, it's not a sin