Author Topic: Muslim women dress  (Read 1733 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Muslim women dress
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2004, 01:08:59 PM »
Oh, okay. No problem.

tommyilromano

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2004, 02:34:52 AM »
or

hmmm.....

tommyilromano

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2004, 02:38:32 AM »

Hijabs are oppresive

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2004, 11:30:13 PM »
Hijabed women > Feminite Italian "men"

Keep pluckin ya eyebrows, Armando
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ecrazy

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2004, 12:41:51 AM »
Since I'm on a roll with this sonning, let me continue.... let's look at some quotes from the many different versions of the Bible...

different versions?

they're from different chapters..

btw.. might be interesting to see which testament they're from.. as ones in the old will count for jews too
LMAO!! there all from the Old Testement!!!
I was just thinkin that!!
isnt some of the Old Testement in some muslim teachings as well??
All three are connected in one way am i right (Christianity, Judaism, And Islam??)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2004, 09:42:44 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're right. The Old Testament connects all three religions. Adam and Eve were created and had kids populating the earth. Guys like Abraham and Moses were descendants, thus creating Judaism.The Jewish prophets followed. The Jews belive in these people as messengers of God, and that one day another messenger will come and save them. Jesus came a millenia (form Moses's time) or two later and reffered to the old teachings. He also reformed many of the views of the old teachings. Jesus claimed to be the Messaiah and the direct son of God, claiming divinty. The Jews accepted him only as a another prophet and denounced his claim as a divine being. 600 years later Muhammed was born and claimed to be the next prophet, and the last one. Neither Christians (because they had Jesus) nor Jews (because he can't be the last one) accepted him in any way as a prophet, and labeled him more of a tyrant that made up a connection with God to enlist troops. The Arabs on the other hand believed whole heartedly in his claims and follow his teachings to this day.

Whether any of this is true is up in the air, but that's how the story goes.

tommyilromano

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2004, 01:05:51 PM »
I must say you summed that up beautifully!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're right. The Old Testament connects all three religions. Adam and Eve were created and had kids populating the earth. Guys like Abraham and Moses were descendants, thus creating Judaism.The Jewish prophets followed. The Jews belive in these people as messengers of God, and that one day another messenger will come and save them. Jesus came a millenia (form Moses's time) or two later and reffered to the old teachings. He also reformed many of the views of the old teachings. Jesus claimed to be the Messaiah and the direct son of God, claiming divinty. The Jews accepted him only as a another prophet and denounced his claim as a divine being. 600 years later Muhammed was born and claimed to be the next prophet, and the last one. Neither Christians (because they had Jesus) nor Jews (because he can't be the last one) accepted him in any way as a prophet, and labeled him more of a tyrant that made up a connection with God to enlist troops. The Arabs on the other hand believed whole heartedly in his claims and follow his teachings to this day.

Whether any of this is true is up in the air, but that's how the story goes.