Author Topic: Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre...  (Read 1512 times)

Dani

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre...
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
I've been hating Eminem since he fucked up those 2pac songs with his "glorious" producer skills.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »
 ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Jay_J

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »
Both of "Without Me" and "Cleaning Out My Closet" is actually produced by Jeff Bass... so many Eminem hits produced by Jeff Bass... So i think maybe you can compare Jeff Bass and Dr.Dre...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »
...@ the moment.

Face it, Dre is running low on his "2001" supply of beats.  He is obviously busy coming up with "Detox" beats and concepts.  This is why we aven't gotten anything spectacular from the usual Dr. Dre.  

Lets look @ this year:

"The Knoc" was a weak, poppy wannabe track that failed to get Knoc's lp out.

Dre's work on TES was nothing like what it was on MMLP.  "Business" is his dopest work yet this year.  The other two tracks are average.

His work on "Truthfully Speaking" was good.  "Push Play" was tight, "Jimmy" was average.  Although the "Addictive Remix" was the tightest of all.

"Miss You Remix" was prolly done in 10 minutes.  

Then Dre gave out a year and a half old track to Eve, "What."  "Satisfaction" is nice.  This will be a single, only Dre's third this year.  Again nothing banging like "Family Affair" from last year.

"What A Shame" and "Yo Ho" were again okay.

Now his stuff on Xzibit.  Again, nothing great.  It seems like I've heard "Choke Me, Spank Me" and Losin Your Mind" before.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Em pumped out some sick ass beats this year.

"Without Me" was a huge hit, along with his album, which he did 90% of.  He hooked up Royce Da 5'9 and Xzibit wih bangers.

You also got "Loose Yourself" and the whole "8-Mile" deal along with 50 Cent.

Em is just getting better and better, and I think this year, Eminem has done a better job.

Em could destroy any rapper-producers like Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland and Irv Gotti for sure.

Wha ya think?

better than tim,and jermain!!homie u really on some mo shit...let the mushrooms go.