Author Topic: *in comic book guys voice*  (Read 445 times)

pappy

*in comic book guys voice*
« on: August 29, 2004, 08:18:29 PM »
WORST AWARD SHOW EVER..... was there one surprise at all.

Sikotic™

Re: *in comic book guys voice*
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 08:21:01 PM »
I know they always suck, but at least before, some controversial or shady shit went down. At least before they had a fuckin host.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 08:27:14 PM »
~locked~

lol

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 08:45:33 PM »
GAY

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2004, 09:30:25 PM »
Man, I didn't even watch that shit.  I was GOING to, then I went to MTV.com, and they were posting about, say, Britney's video being nominated for an award.  I started reading about the video for "Toxic", and thought "This is so fucking gay and lacks any kind of creativity musically"... so I looked @ who she was up against, and it just occured to me how horrible the music scene is right now that MTV pushes down our throat... so I decided to not watch it, since there wouldn't be anybody performing or probably even in attendance that I would have one ounce of respect for musically. 

pappy

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 09:43:26 PM »
Man, I didn't even watch that shit.  I was GOING to, then I went to MTV.com, and they were posting about, say, Britney's video being nominated for an award.  I started reading about the video for "Toxic", and thought "This is so fucking gay and lacks any kind of creativity musically"... so I looked @ who she was up against, and it just occured to me how horrible the music scene is right now that MTV pushes down our throat... so I decided to not watch it, since there wouldn't be anybody performing or probably even in attendance that I would have one ounce of respect for musically. 
i envy you right now b/c i actually watched it lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 10:01:28 PM »
LOL yeah, I dodged the bullet, man

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2004, 11:02:07 PM »
i'm glad Andre's video won best video, i think i would hav rioted if any other video won...Linkin Park's video was also very good, but on the real...this shouldn't be called the "video music awards" it should be called the "trl awards" because besided like 3 videos  (breaking the habbit, I believe in a thing called love, and hey ya) the only reason why most of these videos got nominated was becuase of how popular the song was.

oh yeah i'm glad Yellowcard won the MTV2 award, they had a tight mustang in that video,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2004, 11:04:42 PM »
I turned it on right when Kanye started performing, then when he was done, I turned it off.  It worked out well for me lol.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 11:52:19 PM »
I wasn't expecting Chaka Kahn to come out with Kanye, I was like  :o and then heard her voice giving in and cracking and once again I was like :o then :o then ::) and as the show progressed, at 9 pm I was like :-\ and by 9:45 I was like :'( then Outkast won Vid of the year and I was like :o ;D and then they performed I was like ;D ;D :D and then Andre was like "for the billionth time 'Hey Ya' Goddammit!" and I was like 8) but then all saw all the rock the vote shit come down as he sang and I was like :( >:( :-X but majority of the night was like :'(

-KIDRENEGADE-

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 01:32:11 PM »
^lol, what pissed me off was all the "vote or die" messages during the night, and also the fact that Kanye didnt win anything. I did like the Outkast, kanye and alicia keys performances though.