Author Topic: 50 Cent Boeed Of Stage  (Read 352 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 Cent Boeed Of Stage
« on: August 31, 2004, 03:19:50 AM »
"50 CENT was dramatically booed off stage tonight at the CARLING WEEKEND: READING festival (August 29).

The rapper was pelted with a shower of plastic bottles from the angry crowd, and even had a camping chair thrown at him, forcing the star to walk off after just twenty five minutes of his Main Stage set."

u can read the rest here
http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/2004/08/29/50.Booed.Stage/

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: 50 Cent Boeed Of Stage
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 04:10:12 AM »
not the 1st time, i think Readin hillybillys just doesnt like rap so much as country and other shit..

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 04:18:10 AM »
hill billys?

lol..  this was in england.. at a rock / indie festival.... its common sense 50 cent wouldnt go down well
people that like 50 cent wouldnt even be there..

he also played another festival early in the weekend and got stuff thrown at him there too..and someone had a sign saying "50.. It's spelt 'In THE club'" lol

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 05:25:54 AM »
I was at leeds festival...I booed him not cause i dont like hip hop...I just dont like him...his set was shit.

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 05:31:31 AM »
50 cent is shit IMO

rayza

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 06:31:32 AM »
he is so shit, i was at his wembley concert on saturday and he hadnt even sound   checked his mic, you could barely hear anyone on stage. the only good thing is i know i'll never go to a shitter concert then that.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 07:44:40 AM »
i saw him live...that was bout a year ago and he had banks and buck with him, he didn't get booed off but it was one of the most boring concerts i remember seein

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 08:16:11 AM »
It's not very wise to perform on a festival where most of the other acts are rock or metal.
He was here in Belgium last week on a festival where there were all types of acts: techo, metal, punk, ska, hip-hop, etc...a bit of everything. So you know that there will be Hip-Hop fans in the audience who came to see you.
But, if you play on a festival with 90% of the audience only interested in rock...you don't really got a chance.

I guess you can blame that on the tour manager, since it's him who looks for concerts (not sure though, 'cause I don't know much about that).

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 08:16:54 AM »
50 cent sucks monkey balls

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2004, 11:37:48 AM »
he is so shit, i was at his wembley concert on saturday and he hadnt even sound   checked his mic, you could barely hear anyone on stage. the only good thing is i know i'll never go to a shitter concert then that.

yo the concert wernt that bad. i thought it was pretty descent.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2004, 11:47:45 AM »
It's not very wise to perform on a festival where most of the other acts are rock or metal.
He was here in Belgium last week on a festival where there were all types of acts: techo, metal, punk, ska, hip-hop, etc...a bit of everything. So you know that there will be Hip-Hop fans in the audience who came to see you.
But, if you play on a festival with 90% of the audience only interested in rock...you don't really got a chance.

I guess you can blame that on the tour manager, since it's him who looks for concerts (not sure though, 'cause I don't know much about that).

Yeah, but if you put on a good show you still can get the crowd on your side, like J5 have done when they have been to UK rock festivals, and apparantly DJ Format and Abdominal went down pretty well at Reading.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 01:38:46 PM »
^^ then J5 is not a commercially (very) successful band serving as a good example of why people who dislike hiphop dislike hiphop. Rock fans won't be as prejudiced when J5 get on stage as when the post-2000 incarnation of commercial thug rap does

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 02:39:07 PM »
Yea, i went to the G-Unit Concert in Van City  earlier this year...........werent great live performers, didnt sound too good.  Nobody booed tho
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

rayza

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 09:34:01 AM »

yo the concert wernt that bad. i thought it was pretty descent.

you must be easily pleased then, none of my mates thought it was good and a couple who had got in front of the stage were on the train home by the time we got out, hopefully now i'll get the to go to a concert by a decent act.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2004, 03:11:33 PM »
Did 50 shoot back at em?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE