Author Topic: Jim Jones  (Read 334 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Jim Jones
« on: August 28, 2004, 11:07:40 PM »
as much as i hate Dipset, Cam, and their horrible lyrics and songs. im feelin jim jones joint from his album On my Way To Church.. titled "Livin Life As a Rider"...sounds helle DOPE. sounds like some westcoast g-funk feel to it...what yall think about this joint?? and if u can recommend songs like this, new or old, west or not, that have this type of g-funk feel to it post em plz
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

GangstaBoogy

Re: Jim Jones
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 01:56:06 AM »
well as much as I like Dipset, the album sucks! nice beats tho. I agree with Jome for once, they should release an instrumental version.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 03:17:30 AM »
This album ? The_Diplomats_Present_Jim_Jones-On_My_Way_To_Church...

...ive only heard a couple of tracks..nice...doesnt grab me massively yet but will need to listen to the whole lot to get a proper opinion

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 07:06:26 AM »
Reezy, i recommend you check out these Jim Jones tracks, i think you will like them. I dont know why they were not on his album

getaway
around my way
questions
westcoast freestyle (off the diplomats volume 4 mixtape)
fly boys
jects
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 07:48:29 PM »
On My Way to Church is tight....Ambitionz of a Gangsta is tight, and Ryder Musik is tight...downloaded all 3 off mIRC the other night...classics all 3 of them...bout to order some other DipSet Mixtapes off of mixtapeusa.com...

Although I am in a jam...I like Jim Jones and the whole DipSet...but also I like Ma$e....this might be the first beef where I actually like both artists...

DirtySouth

« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 06:53:14 PM by Killa Kain aka Max Powers [Capo Status] »

Smurf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 11:23:33 AM »
its a very good album

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 03:37:35 PM »
^ is it? Sounds pretty terrible imo.