Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2539 times)

bez

Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2004, 10:25:51 AM »
Ibra scored 1 gol in 30' today, for Juventus. First game, first goal.

Cool.

How did Ibrahimovic do?

Smoke

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2004, 12:25:41 PM »
Well he started from the bench. Del Piero and Trezeguet starters. He played the last 30 minutes, and he scored a nice goal. The game was already pratically closed, with Juve 2-0. But he did a nice impression. He has done a wonderful dribble in the midcourt, and the whole stadium has appreciated it (we played away). Next game, in Champions League, against AJAX, in Amsterdam. His ex-team. He'll probably start. Gotta be a classic game. 8)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2004, 09:53:55 AM »
Do the Ajax fans respect that the move was the right thing for his career (unlike Everton), or are they bitter? (like Everton).

Throwback

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2004, 10:53:18 AM »
Do the Ajax fans respect that the move was the right thing for his career (unlike Everton), or are they bitter? (like Everton).
most of us are glad. ibra is a backstabbin rat. he's a good footballer but im glad hes gone.

Smoke

« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2004, 12:40:27 PM »
he's a good footballer but im glad hes gone.

I'm sure you'll not believe it: we said the same things about Henry and Zidane. The truth is that Ibrahimovic is a great player, you just prefeer to hate on him rather than to :'(

I did the same with Zizou.

Throwback

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2004, 12:41:47 PM »
he's a good footballer but im glad hes gone.

I'm sure you'll not believe it: we said the same things about Henry and Zidane. The truth is that Ibrahimovic is a great player, you just prefeer to hate on him rather than to :'(

I did the same with Zizou.
no i hate him. i dont think he will be as great as zidane or henry. they like top of the game rite now. that swedish punk is good but not brilliant like zidane.

Smoke

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2004, 01:21:26 AM »
Man honesly you cant sell me that you, an Ajax fan, is happy cause Ajax has sold a "good" player and has replaced him with NOBODY. If you hate him, it has nothing to do with soccer. We're talking about soccer here.

bez

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2004, 12:21:25 PM »
shut up jay

mauzip

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2004, 01:12:31 PM »
Man honesly you cant sell me that you, an Ajax fan, is happy cause Ajax has sold a "good" player and has replaced him with NOBODY. If you hate him, it has nothing to do with soccer. We're talking about soccer here.

I'll give you an example... he gave Rafael van der Vaart an elbow in the friendly match between Sweden and Holland. He's an arrogant piece of shit. Scum he is.

Smoke

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2004, 07:23:11 PM »
Homie, we've had Davids for 6-7 years, we can handle Ibrahimovic. ;D

Throwback

« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2004, 04:51:16 AM »
davids isnt the same as ibrahimovic.

Smoke

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2004, 05:27:05 AM »
davids isnt the same as ibrahimovic.

Yeah, he's worse. But you know what? Juventus is a fucking professional team. So all the shit Davids did in Juventus, you dont know. After we've traded him, we've known that he once almost punched Lippi, that once he broke the nose of Inzaghi during the training match (this shit i already knew it), that he never respected the rules of the dressing room, that he was always late, etc.. But Juventus is a professional team, and Lippi and Capello are world class coaches. So Ibrahimovic will be a good dog here. :P