Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2538 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO (my) JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2004, 07:41:21 AM »
Overrated Pie Eater

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2004, 07:48:05 AM »
lol 

bez

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2004, 11:18:30 AM »
SHITHOUSE!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2004, 06:51:12 PM »

Smoke

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 05:11:58 AM »
I would guess many Italian people are still mad after 2-2 and Ibrahimovic's lucky equalizer..
I think he will feel the heat from some of Juve's opponents..

I went to a lower level league match in Italy once, and I gotta say: y'all Italians are crazy!  ;D
Even the lower level teams had smokebomb throwing fans, and some of them screaming things that our female Italian translator refused to translate.. :D (we later learned that they yelled things about the players mothers and horsedicks, and worse..)

No, italians are mad at Trapattoni (fired), at Totti, and at Danish, really (because of Totti and the Totti-situation). Sweden is a team we've outplayed, but who scored a regular goal (what a goal!) to tie a regular match. Obviously he aint loved by non-Juventus supporters, but he's a professionist, like Trezeguet, so it's not a problem at all. Italian never attack people who scores regular goals, etc.. They usually mad about refs, about plots, about coaches, about OUR players.

About lower lever league matches in Italy... ROFL! The difference between Italy and other countries is there. Even when we play in the lowest series possible, there are always fans dissing each others, and expecially the refs. It's like, you know, old latins, old Roman Empire. With the lions and the christians in the arenas, and people yelling and making noise. LOL.

But 99% of the times it's only verbal disses, nothing more.

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 06:44:00 AM »
Let's post some pics, c'mon..

Ibrahimovic and Cannavaro to Juventus.

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 07:15:37 AM »
thank god.. now im completely sure hes gone. the idiot.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 08:38:16 AM »
Cannavaro is a good signing...but imo Ibrahimovic is an over-rated arrogant piece of shit...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 08:57:48 AM »
on the rooney thing... i understand why everton fans are pissed.. but theres no way they can ignore someone throwing big money offers at them, especially when they're not exactly flush with cash right now... 3rd biggest payout for an english player ever? they did a good deal!

i see man u on the level of real madrid where their team is also a showcase.. hell real madrid have owen and beckham now.. that would have been crazy talk a few yerars ago. i think as that partnership matures its gonna be really good for the english team.

for rooney.. he's now at a club where they have the resources to promote him, and look after him, and put him in positions like the champs league..which will giive him more international exposure outside england games.. his game will grow.. the earlier he gets there the better.

i've seen talk of him being bigger and more marketable than beckham.. but i dont think the white shrek has quite the ability to carry off something like the popularity beckham has. i think he's gonna disappear off the radar for a while while fergie lets the heat die down and 'moulds' him into the player he wants him to be. he seems to have a weird thing for young male stars.. sure ya'll heard about that..

Smoke

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 09:40:01 AM »
Cannavaro is a good signing...but imo Ibrahimovic is an over-rated arrogant piece of shit...

Man, Cassano and Totti are the most arrogant and stupid mutherfuckers piece of shit. Do you think a manager cares about it? Who cares? He's still 22, and he's a good player. He'll sit in the bench and fight for a starting jersey. IMO it's a great acquisition. 16m for him aint a lot. If you think UTD has bought Rooney for triple the price, or Chelsea has bought Kezman and Drogba for double the price.

Smoke

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2004, 09:52:49 AM »
Yea ok. but Rooney, Kezman and Drogba are better players IMO.

Smoke

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 10:01:39 AM »

Maybe, but Juve wanted a young to sit in the bench. And Ibra was the best on the market, imo. We didnt want a player like Drogba, Rooney or Kezman, cause we already have Trezeguet.

For Emerson, Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic we've spent 28 millions in total.

Less than what Chelsea and UTD have spent for 1 SINGLE player from your list.

Jome

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2004, 07:55:55 PM »

You didn't see THIS GOAL he did for Ajax.. ?? (11MB download, but worth it)
NUTS... I'd like to see Rooney or Kezman do that..  ;D

The arrogant moron talk is 80% media created.. he's more down to earth than before, he just likes to fuck around with journalists who ask dumb ass questions..  ;D

Maybe Rooney, and maybe Drogba.. not Kezman though.
Rooney is all about strength, pace and hard shots..
None of them can match Ibrahimovic's technique, understanding of the game, or headers..

Smoke

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2004, 03:17:09 AM »
Actually i dont like Rooney at all... he's def not worth 40m € or something..
He's worth 16m.

Ibrahimovic 16m? Rooney 16m. Drogba is old, about 26 years old. He's worth 18m imo. Gilardino is worth 20m. Cassano is worth 22m. Kezman 15m. Adriano 40m.

MY OPINION.

You in England overpaid strikers too much.