Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2544 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO (my) JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2004, 05:21:42 AM »
you cant even compare zlatan to rooney... zlatan is way outta his league

the only thing rooney can do is to score.. and he's good at it.
zlatan can dribble through the whole defense , build an offense, be dangerous in impossible situations, etc etc...

Smoke

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2004, 07:01:32 AM »
Anyway, 16m Ibrahimovic, 40m (or more?) Rooney..... i take Ibrahimovic for 16m twice! :-*

eS El Duque

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2004, 12:00:53 PM »
yea, but Rooney is only 18, i'd at least give Rooney a chance to develop more. But he's a pure scorer already.

In about a Month, we'll be able to see Van Nistelrooy and Rooney playing together  :D...seeing how they're both injured.

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2004, 01:28:33 PM »
Rooney is 18, Ibrahimovic is 22.

eS El Duque

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2004, 06:12:26 PM »
Rooney is 18, Ibrahimovic is 22.

Yea, I know that, that's why i wrote Rooney is only 18 :D, 4 years to be as good as Zlatan.;D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2004, 03:41:41 AM »
i think rooney is really good,zlatan also,kezman is very underrated but to me the best new striker is Adriano i just wish he leaves Inter

Smoke

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2004, 04:16:03 AM »
Adriano is no doubt the best in the world right now, and he's still 21-22. But he'll never leave Inter. And he'll never win something with Inter. Poor Adriano.

bez

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2004, 05:51:40 AM »
LOL at everyone becoming Rooney experts.

I have sat in the stands for 2 seasons and watched him play and he is class but he isn't as amazing as everyone thinks.  He is a good player no doubt but he finishing for a striker is awful.  I have sat there many games and watched him hit shots right at the keepers feet.  Heres where everybody says "well look at his goals in Euro 2004", ok lets go through them goals. 

The header, any striker would of scored.
The 1-2 from owen and running finish was nice, no doubt, but very poor defending, a goal like that would never happen in the premiership.
The long shot went through the swiz keepers hands.
The next shot hit the post and went in off the keepers head, any good keeper should of saved.

He scored hardly any goals for us last season!!!!! 

Seer, the deal that was done for him is poor thats why most of us are actually pissed off he has gone.  Bill Kenwright was saying at the start of the season that only Real Madrid and Chealsea could afford him, they where saying that they would only sell him for 40M.  The fact that we have sold him for what 28M is bullshit because WE HAVN'T.  The minimum amount we can make off the sale is 23M, the rest of the money depends on what he wins at Man utd, England caps, sell on percentage etc etc etc.  We get 10M now, 10M next year and like another 1 mill over 3 years or sumit, its a poor deal.

Oh and Jay, you said that he has left because we have basically built him up and then knocked him down, NO!.  Rooney has said that he decided to leave 6 weeks ago, before all the prostitute shit so  therefore thats wrong.  He has basically left because he wants more money, he wants to win stuff (LOL, at Man utd this season, LOL), and hes a fucking lying shit house.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2004, 08:03:54 AM »
haha.. everton gonna be called the bitter blues soon too ;)

of course the media's made him out to be some wonder kid.. same shit happened with owen back along.. the media is the worst bandwagon

my view.. we'll see how things go then eh? no point crying over spilt milk..

if he really wasnt worth that much anyways.. ya shouldnt be complaining about the poor deal.. ya cant have it both ways..

bez

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »
I don't really give a fuck tho to be honest.  He's gone, nothing we can do about it now, apart from use the money we have got from him to maybe strengthen our squad.  I am all for Everton, once a player leaves, they are nobody to me no more.  Especially players that have shown no loyalty what-so-ever to the club.

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2004, 08:18:47 AM »

you'd do the same with all those millions in front of you :)

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2004, 08:37:19 AM »
at the end of the day who's payin for all these player??

not any of us . so  i dont kno y your bring the money side into this convo

rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2004, 08:39:49 AM »
man u fans in japan and korea be paying for rooney buy buying his shirt  :D

i was talkin about money.. coz for rooney its a whole lot more exposure.. everton players aint normally in the news week in, week out... man u's are.. they a media machine..

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2004, 09:11:21 AM »
man u fans in japan and korea be paying for rooney buy buying his shirt :D

i wonder if anyone on the board will buy one ;D

bez

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2004, 09:32:01 AM »
I am sure they will!