Author Topic: Muslims=Terrorists,what you think!  (Read 395 times)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
Muslims=Terrorists,what you think!
« on: September 04, 2004, 05:00:44 AM »
In your eyes are Muslims Terrorits,I mean all Muslims on the planet,and oh yeah Terror is not only el kaida you got terror in spain and in ireland as well were terrorists are christans....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Muslims=Terrorists,what you think!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 05:01:49 AM »
muslims arent terrorists, terrorists are terrorists, and a good number of them are muslim

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 05:02:47 AM »
and even a better number doesn't even disagree with them

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 05:11:03 AM »
Im Muslim and I dont disagree with them who attack Israel,Russia and all them other orthodox countries,but the resi is just wrong....

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 05:39:42 AM »
what's a resi?

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 07:32:38 AM »
Im Muslim and I dont disagree with them who attack Israel,Russia and all them other orthodox countries,but the resi is just wrong....

so pretty much you like all terrorists?

glad to know we have another idiot on the board

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 08:00:54 AM »
you have muslim terrorists. but not all terrorists are muslim.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 11:10:06 AM »
muslims arent terrorists, terrorists are terrorists, and a good number of them are muslim

Okay, kiddies, I have a homework assignment for you all. Go outside, you know, the real world. I want all of you to talk to at least one Muslim. Talk to them for at least 5 minutes, come back and right about you experiences. This is due on Monday.......that is if he/she doesn't blow you up  ::)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 11:12:15 AM by Si-ko'tic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 11:32:11 AM »
I dont dissagree with that cause they(russians) supported the serbs during the war down here,so please!

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2004, 11:38:33 AM »
what the hell? you are a sick minded fuck!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2004, 11:52:43 AM »

Okay, kiddies, I have a homework assignment for you all. Go outside, you know, the real world. I want all of you to talk to at least one Muslim. Talk to them for at least 5 minutes, come back and right about you experiences. This is due on Monday.......that is if he/she doesn't blow you up  ::)
wtf... ok kiddo, im defending muslims by saying, muslims ARE NOT Terrorists, and a good number of terrorist are muslim, not a good number of muslims are terrorist... i forgive u  :-*

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 12:09:06 PM »

wtf... ok kiddo, im defending muslims by saying, muslims ARE NOT Terrorists, and a good number of terrorist are muslim, not a good number of muslims are terrorist... i forgive u  :-*

I know man, I was quoting you because I agree 100% lol

Just a little misunderstanding. I should of been more clear.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2004, 12:14:46 PM »
If you lost 20% of your family maybe even more,you would be sick minded as well...

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2004, 12:20:29 PM »
If you lost 20% of your family maybe even more,you would be sick minded as well...
Even if i lost my entire family and all of my friends i would never EVER kill innocent children. There is no way you can justify taking the life of a child. Or anyone's life for that matter.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 12:21:07 PM »

Bullshit, before WWII my family counted 53 members. After WWII my family counted 2 members, my grandfather and his sister. I've never known my grandfather's sister, but I'm 100% sure my grandfather was not sickminded, like you are. I hope a truck hits you real hard next time you go on the streets.