Author Topic: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justified  (Read 583 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justif
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2004, 09:29:27 PM »
i said it once and i'll say it again

these terrorists have got to be THEE single most retarded bunch of people

how smart does this sound?

First we're going to hijack a bunch of  planes and crash em into buildings in the most powerful country in the world to get them out of the holy land....

Then after they're done winning two wars in our backyard we're going to hinder the growth of a newly freed people by decapitating their soliders on tv and making the most powerful nation in the world even MORE pissed off.....

then to further our great intellect that was "given to us by summitting to allah" we're going to hold french and russian soliders up hostage ....two countries who were more allies to us than to the U.S. and make THEM mad now, then to further hate from that direction we're going to support one of the most heinous crimes since Colombine

evil is always going to be recognized as evil....but now evil has another face...STUPID!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eS El Duque

Re: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justif
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2004, 10:00:15 PM »
what a piece of shit

yea, someone should kill the fucker

Thirteen

has russia made a statement about this yet?

Trauma-san

i'd just like to remind ya'll that infinite also supports the 9/11 attacks..

yet ya'll gone soft on him.. you can bet he agree's with this guy

i dont understand what people are doing.. have we really gone that liberal?

if this shit happened in my town the guy would be lynched,
and the mosque sacked..

I'm telling you, Tech's borderline as well.  Remember him suggesting we kick all the jews out of office in America or whatever the fuck his bigoted ass said.  Anyways, here's what I think: I think that we, you, me, most of us, have life pretty easy.  We don't have to worry about serious life and death shit like people have had to worry about in the past, and like they still do in the middle east, etc.  So, we've got life easy, and we tend to be very idealistic.  I'm the first to say war is horrible, it has no place on earth, etc.... but in the same vein, I realize we have to have war, because the world isn't perfect.  Someone more idealistic than me would refuse to support or agree with any war, on any terms.  So, idealistically, it's great to sympathize with the cause of a terrorist.  However, what these kids don't realize is, these terrorists aren't fucking around.  We don't have to worry about life and death, They are CAUSING death, these are some hardcore motherfuckers, it's not an idealist theory or postulate, these are real assholes over there killing children for fucks sake.

Most of us, Infinite, etc. are so entirely removed from anything that horrible, and evil, that we don't even GRASP the seriousness of what has occured here.  I know I don't.  I know it's bad, and it's evil, and it's horrible, but I have not begun to fathom the horror these devils are causing over there.  How can you, or I, sitting in a western civilization, where the worst thing that happens is someone gets shot everyonce in a while.... how can we even begin to understand people PURPOSELY killing hundreds of CHILDREN for fuck's sake?  I don't even understand that, on any level whatsoever.  I can't understand the death of 1 child, I can't even begin to understand or even comprehend the incredible horror of sending 150 children home in bodybags.  That's far, far, far beyond any horror I've ever experienced, I have nothing to compare it to... THAT is why people like Infinite support shit like this.  He doesn't understand, or fathom, what the fuck he is talking about.  If he actually understood or felt the evil these people are exuding, killing children and shit... he would of course never agree or have anything to do with it. 

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"THAT is why people like Infinite support shit like this.  He doesn't understand, or fathom, what the fuck he is talking about.  If he actually understood or felt the evil these people are exuding, killing children and shit... he would of course never agree or have anything to do with it. "

amen

Immortal

heh better killing children then molesting them like those homo Church priests.  ;) j/k

but yea that cleric is an idiot

And im wondering why muslims as a whole should be hated on for some random cleric talking the wrong stuff bout islam? Just stupid if u ask me.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

and the mosque sacked..

What some random bum in England says is crazy and unbelievable and worthy of posting, but the crimes of the most powerful nation on Earth is ignored, especially considering that all this conflict in this world, justified or not, is directly connected to said policies.  And you wonder why Tech doesnt take this board serious no more.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

and the mosque sacked..

I'm telling you, Tech's borderline as well.  Remember him suggesting we kick all the jews out of office in America or whatever the fuck his bigoted ass said.  Anyways, here's what I think: I think that we, you, me, most of us, have life pretty easy.  We don't have to worry about serious life and death shit like people have had to worry about in the past, and like they still do in the middle east, etc.  So, we've got life easy, and we tend to be very idealistic.  I'm the first to say war is horrible, it has no place on earth, etc.... but in the same vein, I realize we have to have war, because the world isn't perfect.  Someone more idealistic than me would refuse to support or agree with any war, on any terms.  So, idealistically, it's great to sympathize with the cause of a terrorist.  However, what these kids don't realize is, these terrorists aren't fucking around.  We don't have to worry about life and death, They are CAUSING death, these are some hardcore motherfuckers, it's not an idealist theory or postulate, these are real assholes over there killing children for fucks sake.

Most of us, Infinite, etc. are so entirely removed from anything that horrible, and evil, that we don't even GRASP the seriousness of what has occured here.  I know I don't.  I know it's bad, and it's evil, and it's horrible, but I have not begun to fathom the horror these devils are causing over there.  How can you, or I, sitting in a western civilization, where the worst thing that happens is someone gets shot everyonce in a while.... how can we even begin to understand people PURPOSELY killing hundreds of CHILDREN for fuck's sake?  I don't even understand that, on any level whatsoever.  I can't understand the death of 1 child, I can't even begin to understand or even comprehend the incredible horror of sending 150 children home in bodybags.  That's far, far, far beyond any horror I've ever experienced, I have nothing to compare it to... THAT is why people like Infinite support shit like this.  He doesn't understand, or fathom, what the fuck he is talking about.  If he actually understood or felt the evil these people are exuding, killing children and shit... he would of course never agree or have anything to do with it. 

why do u insist on lying to discredit me?

second, do u think people on masse kill themselves for "fucks sake"?

Example #4291 of Trauma unable to put together logical conclusions due to a reliance on American propoganda
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 06:52:39 PM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Overseer is finally of some good use. What a wonderful idea! Lets make a thread every time an idiot with his own political agenda - who happens to be a Muslim- spouts off at the mouth. Subsequently, lets direct rage and anger at the religious community this aforementioned idiot is from, and lets ignore the real problems of the world. Because, of course guys as you all know, the problems of this world lay at the feet of this cleric.

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Don't get your panties twisted.  We're just putting 2, and 2, and 2, and 2, and 2 together and coming up with "fuck em all". 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't get your panties twisted.  We're just putting 2, and 2, and 2, and 2, and 2 together and coming up with "fuck em all". 

It would be very entertaining except for the fact that sadly, you ARE this dumb. Like seriously dude.

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Well, maybe I'm dumb, but when it talks like a terrorist, it agrees with a terrorist, it protects a terrorist, and it blows shit up like a terrorist, it's probably a terrorist.  It's called Ockham's razor.  The simplest answer is usually correct.  Keep making your complicated conspiracy theories, I look at shit with clear eyes. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2004, 12:20:56 PM »
See you continue to be blind. You think black and white, terrorist and the anti-terrorist. What is terrorism? What created it, and what feuls it. Dont even try to answer those questions, youre not in a position to.

- Lewis Carroll

Thug Life

You only had to read the Hindu times to figure this out.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/5983_991076,00430005.htm  ;D retard