Author Topic: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? (American)  (Read 1370 times)

Trauma-san

Re: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? (American)
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2004, 07:41:05 PM »
Panthers are on Monday Night Football, they'll smash up on Greenbay.  Just my prediction, I could be wr... ah, fuck, we all know I'm right. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2004, 08:14:30 PM »
tomorow, eagles and giants, eagles by 17

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2004, 03:13:24 AM »

fool.... i know that... just wanted to write it in miillions to make it more comparable
5 billion sounds better than 5,000 million. are you that arrogant to think that people don't know how much 5 billion is.....also that statistic is far too big......i-bo quit being such a jack ass.

and LMAO at I-bo thinking soccer takes more intellegence
i never said football was rougher than american football... if you want rough, play rugby.... american football is a pussy version of it
where in there did i make a comparison of physicality.....i'm talking about how smart each game is.....any jock can play soccer....you at least have to have a head on your shoulders to be one of the primier possitions in the NFL

and now that you brought up rugby and football........we have rugby in the states too and there's a GOOOOOOOOD reason why rugby players don't wear pads and football players do......if ray lewis, warren sapp,LT, Bruce smith, and reggie white were rugby players, there'd be casualties every sunday and monday after a game. 

Rugby players=tough
football players=tougher

american footballs whole objective is to take the ball up field without getting it stolen or falling, to tuchdown.....a concept a non-helmet retard could get

a non helmet retard is a smarter person you fucking helmet retard....you basically said that football is a concept that smarter people get,lol. wow i love using your own words to destroy your come back. also whith all you said it looks like football is more intricate than soccer....wow you sure defended your argument well  ::)

i-bo do yourself a favor and rent a football game on x box or playstation, get madden 2005 and take a look at those plays that you have to choose at the begining of every play, then tell me if you can even comprehend any of it. now those plays are only a small fraction of the constructed plays that are out there football is a sport that requires a lot of smarts.
ive already played madden 2004... didnt like it at all... the breaks took more time than the periods.

some one has A.D.D, maybe you didn't like it because....dun duun DUUUUUUUUUUN you didn't understand what you were doing.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2004, 07:04:33 AM »

fool.... i know that... just wanted to write it in miillions to make it more comparable
5 billion sounds better than 5,000 million. are you that arrogant to think that people don't know how much 5 billion is.....also that statistic is far too big......i-bo quit being such a jack ass.

and LMAO at I-bo thinking soccer takes more intellegence
i never said football was rougher than american football... if you want rough, play rugby.... american football is a pussy version of it
where in there did i make a comparison of physicality.....i'm talking about how smart each game is.....any jock can play soccer....you at least have to have a head on your shoulders to be one of the primier possitions in the NFL

and now that you brought up rugby and football........we have rugby in the states too and there's a GOOOOOOOOD reason why rugby players don't wear pads and football players do......if ray lewis, warren sapp,LT, Bruce smith, and reggie white were rugby players, there'd be casualties every sunday and monday after a game.

Rugby players=tough
football players=tougher

american footballs whole objective is to take the ball up field without getting it stolen or falling, to tuchdown.....a concept a non-helmet retard could get

a non helmet retard is a smarter person you fucking helmet retard....you basically said that football is a concept that smarter people get,lol. wow i love using your own words to destroy your come back. also whith all you said it looks like football is more intricate than soccer....wow you sure defended your argument well ::)

i-bo do yourself a favor and rent a football game on x box or playstation, get madden 2005 and take a look at those plays that you have to choose at the begining of every play, then tell me if you can even comprehend any of it. now those plays are only a small fraction of the constructed plays that are out there football is a sport that requires a lot of smarts.
ive already played madden 2004... didnt like it at all... the breaks took more time than the periods.

some one has A.D.D, maybe you didn't like it because....dun duun DUUUUUUUUUUN you didn't understand what you were doing.

maby i was to arrogant... but hey.. there's alotta americans here, so i didnt want anybody to misunderstand (sarcasm)

with "helmet-retard", i thought you were referring to an american football player (they have helmets and they are pretty stupid, you know)

ive also tried EA Links (golf)... didnt like it at all, too many pauses, well maby its too advanced for me aswell (sarcasm)

lets check what the rock have to say, he've tried both games

Quote from:  The Rock
I've had this argument with a lot of my friends who are in the NFL, They go 'no, NFL is tougher'. I say to them 'picture this. You go play the football game right now. Take all your pads off. Take them all off. Go tackle. Let's see how hesitant you'll be'. In America, we can be hesitant, but rugby players? No way, man. Rugby is non-stop, there's the scrum. It's a lot tougher.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2004, 12:24:36 PM »
wow people are actually taking this argument personally...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2004, 10:27:17 PM »

maby i was to arrogant... but hey.. there's alotta americans here, so i didnt want anybody to misunderstand (sarcasm)

there you go again with your arrogance....i hate how these fucking foriegners go around saying "americans think they're better than everyone" than this monkey says some shit like this. I-bo it's not my fault you look like a damn faggot and have to take out your malice self hate on us.

with "helmet-retard", i thought you were referring to an american football player (they have helmets and they are pretty stupid, you know)

well you thought wrong crack head, and again a football players are not dumb people, it's pretty hard to get to that level of play without being some what smart.

ive also tried EA Links (golf)... didnt like it at all, too many pauses, well maby its too advanced for me aswell (sarcasm)

hey it's not my fault you have a.d.d. and can't appreciate shit.

lets check what the rock have to say, he've tried both games

Quote from:  The Rock
I've had this argument with a lot of my friends who are in the NFL, They go 'no, NFL is tougher'. I say to them 'picture this. You go play the football game right now. Take all your pads off. Take them all off. Go tackle. Let's see how hesitant you'll be'. In America, we can be hesitant, but rugby players? No way, man. Rugby is non-stop, there's the scrum. It's a lot tougher.

oh wow we're getting a quote from a guy that never even been to the NFL....that sure supports your argument  ::)

again there's a reason why football players wear pads and rugby players don't.........if ray lewis was a rugby player and hit people as hard as he does.......he'd be on trial for man slaughter every week.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »
"again there's a reason why football players wear pads and rugby players don't.........if ray lewis was a rugby player and hit people as hard as he does.......he'd be on trial for man slaughter every week."

rugby is the tougher sport becasue they don't have pads and it's non-stop

football has the tougher players

does anyone disagree?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2004, 09:51:51 AM »
I like neither.

But Rugby is non stop.  You do not get a break.

That's all I'll say.

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2004, 01:59:55 PM »
I like neither.

But Rugby is non stop.  You do not get a break.

That's all I'll say.

Let it go my friend
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE