Author Topic: Eminem's Album Release Date!!!  (Read 1522 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Eminem's Album Release Date!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2004, 05:51:21 PM »
Im thinking SSLP should be at least be considered a classic

Becuase his single was something NEW

^^

somethign new?........dre duz something like this with all his cats........eminems was  mo pop than the rest but snoop did pretty much the same thang

pz

what eminem did with that single sounded nothing like snoop dogg has ever done  ::)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2004, 09:54:48 AM »
mmlp is classic imo, but its only my opinnion.

eminem show was his weakeast album but it still was dope when it came out.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2004, 02:43:11 PM »
man we aint talkiin about rock n roll clowns in here, we talkin about hiphop heads....not linkin park and shit.....i like emiinem and i like nas.........but why the fuck u gon comapre him to bob dylan.......cvh1 dont mean shit nor duz rock clowns, we talkin about hiphop heads and what albums is considered classic by hiphopheads......man aintn no manz gon give a fuck about whether some clwon who dont know shit about proper hiphop claim eminem made 3 classics.........within hiphop headquarters........eminem has yet to hit a classic.......its a known fact.......dre got it, snoop got it, nas got it....not eminem......aint nobody sayin he aint dope..........but he aint made a classic yet and thats straight.....

pz

What exaclty defines a hip hop head? Who gives a shit what a bunch of losers with back packs and too much time on their hands, who only listen to one type of music, think? Like I said the general public thinks it's a classic and that matters more than some goofball hardcore fan. Like I said about MJ. Most hardcore music fans think he's a joke, and his album sucked, but the general public thinks it's a classic, so it is. There is no facts, it's all opinions. "It's a known fact". What the fuck are you talking about? Here's a known fact; the grass is green in spring. There is no facts when it comes to the quality of music.

In my opinion all of the Eminem albums were good but none were classics. In fact I don't consider any hip hop album ever to be anywhere near a classic. Pink Floyd's the Wall, and Dark Side of the Moon, the Beatles Revolver and Sgt. Peppers, Led Zeppelin 1 through 4, Springsteen's Born To Run, the Beach Boy's Pet Sounds, Bob Dylan's Highway 61: These are classics. Hip Hop is a joke compared to this.

As for Dylan vs Nas lyrically. How about you give me one valid reason why I can't compare them?

hahahaha, who said hiphop heads be losers! man just cuz some cats only listen to one kind of music, let it be, dont mean they losers.......id consider cats who listen to that rock bullshit and korn and all that bullshit losers,cats with no lifes and shit.......but thats just my opinion.......but what all rappers try to get is respect from hiphopheads, thats what alot of it is about, ofcourse general cats to but without the respect of hiphopheads, u aint shit.......eminem got respect, im jus sayin, in my opinion and many other cats, alot who be hiphop heads, he aint hit a classic yet......but its about getting respect within that circle....all the best rappers will tell u that shit, they even say it themselves..........and why the fuck u come post on a hiphop board if u dont like rap no more......u the cat with to much time on your hands.....eminem groupies/losers gotta go

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2004, 02:45:07 PM »

^^

somethign new?........dre duz something like this with all his cats........eminems was  mo pop than the rest but snoop did pretty much the same thang

pz

what eminem did with that single sounded nothing like snoop dogg has ever done  ::)

obviously u just another cat who dont know shit, snoop and eminem have been compared many times......eminem has said this himself......and what eminem did with his first single is basically introduce himself to the world........that shit aint new at all.......go check dogystyle

eS El Duque

« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2004, 03:38:31 PM »

^^

pz

obviously u just another cat who dont know shit, snoop and eminem have been compared many times......eminem has said this himself......and what eminem did with his first single is basically introduce himself to the world........that shit aint new at all.......go check dogystyle

Jesus christ. I know they've been compared before. Im not talking about that. Im talking about the stylle em used for his single.

Im talking about the way he did it. He used comedy, had some wierd ass lines in his single that I doubt snoop would ever say. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2004, 05:23:19 PM »
man we aint talkiin about rock n roll clowns in here, we talkin about hiphop heads....not linkin park and shit.....i like emiinem and i like nas.........but why the fuck u gon comapre him to bob dylan.......cvh1 dont mean shit nor duz rock clowns, we talkin about hiphop heads and what albums is considered classic by hiphopheads......man aintn no manz gon give a fuck about whether some clwon who dont know shit about proper hiphop claim eminem made 3 classics.........within hiphop headquarters........eminem has yet to hit a classic.......its a known fact.......dre got it, snoop got it, nas got it....not eminem......aint nobody sayin he aint dope..........but he aint made a classic yet and thats straight.....

pz

What exaclty defines a hip hop head? Who gives a shit what a bunch of losers with back packs and too much time on their hands, who only listen to one type of music, think? Like I said the general public thinks it's a classic and that matters more than some goofball hardcore fan. Like I said about MJ. Most hardcore music fans think he's a joke, and his album sucked, but the general public thinks it's a classic, so it is. There is no facts, it's all opinions. "It's a known fact". What the fuck are you talking about? Here's a known fact; the grass is green in spring. There is no facts when it comes to the quality of music.

In my opinion all of the Eminem albums were good but none were classics. In fact I don't consider any hip hop album ever to be anywhere near a classic. Pink Floyd's the Wall, and Dark Side of the Moon, the Beatles Revolver and Sgt. Peppers, Led Zeppelin 1 through 4, Springsteen's Born To Run, the Beach Boy's Pet Sounds, Bob Dylan's Highway 61: These are classics. Hip Hop is a joke compared to this.

As for Dylan vs Nas lyrically. How about you give me one valid reason why I can't compare them?

hahahaha, who said hiphop heads be losers! man just cuz some cats only listen to one kind of music, let it be, dont mean they losers.......id consider cats who listen to that rock bullshit and korn and all that bullshit losers,cats with no lifes and shit.......but thats just my opinion.......but what all rappers try to get is respect from hiphopheads, thats what alot of it is about, ofcourse general cats to but without the respect of hiphopheads, u aint shit.......eminem got respect, im jus sayin, in my opinion and many other cats, alot who be hiphop heads, he aint hit a classic yet......but its about getting respect within that circle....all the best rappers will tell u that shit, they even say it themselves..........and why the fuck u come post on a hiphop board if u dont like rap no more......u the cat with to much time on your hands.....eminem groupies/losers gotta go

First, and I've said it before, this is the outbound connection, where free discussion of all music is accepted. I may not like rap artists as much as other artists, but that doesn't mean I don't still listen and coment on it.

I think you're missing my point with the whole loser thing. I didn't mean that hip hop only fans are losers. What I meant was anyone that only listens to one type of music is close minded and I don't care for their opinions. Sorry for the confusion. I just prefer the opinions of people who listen to everything, or at least a variety of music. You call yourself Lyrical G, you'd probably like the old Dylan stuff. (Springsteen and Niel Young too).

You say rap is about getting respect in the hip hop head circle. I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say it's about money, first and foremost. If they weren't getting paid the money they got they would not be rapping too much. Nelly doesn't get any respect from the hip hop heads, I don't think he really cares.

Define rock bull shit. Like I said before it's all rock n roll, there are just different types of it. Black Sabbath sounds nothing like the Beatles but they're both rock. The Clash sounds nothing like Elvis but they're both rock, and Nirvana sounds nothing like Public Enemy, and if you don't believe me ask Chuck D, they're both rock.

You say I have too much time on my hands. I've been here about 3 months less than you. Almost 3 years. I have 400 posts, you have more than 3000. Just about everyone that's been here as long as me has way more posts. I really don't have as much time as you claim.
(I by no means intended for my claim of low posts to be an insult to those with high post counts)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2004, 11:27:31 PM »
I think all of Em's albums are classics or near classics.

PS...Pink Floyd is the shit.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2004, 04:45:07 AM »
to the topic, the 1st single drops 20th september! its called "losw it"

source: www.shadybase.com

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2004, 07:31:43 AM »