Author Topic: U.S. considers military attack on Iran, let the countdown begin..  (Read 1278 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: U.S. considers military attack on Iran, let the countdown begin..
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 09:21:23 PM »
i'd be against this war, no reason to war, strong arm them into submission like Libya , but not another war

I agree with your stane, however carnal, Libya was not strong armed into submission, as Bush would have you believe.
The Libyans have been tryin to smooth out their shit on the P-R tip for a while now, the nuke program was their Ace of Spades.
It was a Euro/Libyan dialogue that led to the dismantling.

You know Qadhafi is a genius. Those weapons were useless to Qadhafi. Only thing he couldve done was scorch Italy. He wasnt hitting the Israelis with em. He just always had em as a trump card. Give up the weapons and go from Pariah to Pimp, crazy man.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 09:52:48 PM »
i'd be against this war, no reason to war, strong arm them into submission like Libya , but not another war

Give up the weapons and go from Pariah to Pimp, crazy man.

i  know huh he went from militant Mumar to my nigga Mumar, politics aside he's got to be the coolest looking leader since Teddy Rosevelt , those hawaiin shirts and sun glasses are  8)

it's almost like he should be the president of Cuba

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 02:40:23 AM »
you really have fucking no clue what you're talking about. remember the last iranian elections??????????????????????????

M dogg just explained to you what the situation is and you respond with a useless question?

The religious leaders in Iran disclosed many many people from participating with the elections and they disclosed many people from voting.

You tell me that was a useless question? :loser:

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 03:27:59 AM »
iran is no threat to america, and america would have only one supporting partner if i chose to invade and trhat would be israel

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2004, 05:13:42 AM »
people give me 1 reason why.. just why. god I hate this government.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2004, 08:38:55 AM »
This is a bullshit post, wherever you grabbed it from.  The quotes are obviously translated out of another language, and talks in Washington of invading Iran would be the first thing John Kerry would be talking about right now on the campaign trail, if they were true.  Conclusion: They must not be true, or they'd be talking about it everywhere. 

Some people still don't see the big picture.  The Republicans and Democrats may disagree on abortion but when it comes to their alliance with the state of Isreal they are one, unified organization, working to serve a zionist agenda.  Kerry (who's brother Cameron Kerry is Jewish) is as big of a puppet for Isreal as Bush is!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 08:43:39 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2004, 08:53:17 AM »
Kerry (who's brother Cameron Kerry is Jewish) is as big of a puppet for Isreal as Bush is!

:laugh:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2004, 09:38:34 AM »
people give me 1 reason why.. just why. god I hate this government.

This is why:

American nuclear expert David Albright says "Parchin could be a place where nuclear weapons are being developed, tested and researched".
Bush said on a earlier point that "We can not tolerate that Iran makes nuclear weapons"
Targets in Iran is already being scheduled and planned, and co-operation with Israel is being considered. (Israel is also a nuclear power)
;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2004, 10:56:37 AM »
^you can be such a bitch
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2004, 12:05:11 PM »
you really have fucking no clue what you're talking about. remember the last iranian elections??????????????????????????

M dogg just explained to you what the situation is and you respond with a useless question?

The religious leaders in Iran disclosed many many people from participating with the elections and they disclosed many people from voting.

You tell me that was a useless question? :loser:

Democracy comes out of revolution, and if they denie people to vote, those people will be the ones that lead a revolt. Though out history, democracy is born off of what is happening.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2004, 09:20:31 PM »
Get your fingers down from your forehead and pay attention.

"remember the last iranian election?" what does that have to do with anything. It doesnt dispute the fact that Iranian students are a massive gathering force that will assist in Iranian society changing from within./ What about the last iranian elections? so what that it was not 100% accurate. If you are opposing the inefficiency of their election, then youre in favour of them having a democracy. So, how can such a democracy exist in a country with previously no experience what soever. Iranian systems of govt looks like a fuckin neoliberal utopia compared to the emirs and dictators that run the show. They are tasting democracy for the first time, let them eat how they want.

See what happens when you completely miss the point about a topic you have no business discussing??   :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2004, 04:46:44 AM »
do you really think that democracy will happen w/o help from outside? you are such a moron...

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2004, 08:52:45 PM »
Yeah.. I do remember the last Iranian election.  It was 1953.  Muhammad Mosedeg was democratically elected the leader of Iran.  Then the United States and Britian formented a coup, overthrew him, and replaced him with an oppressive dictator, the Shah, who ruled Iran in tyrannical fashion for almost 3 decades until the people of the country united together and overthrew him from power in 1979. 

(Then America gave weapons of mass destruction to Sadaam Hussien, playing a key role in a war against Iran that would last 9 years)

Need I continue?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2004, 09:28:27 PM »
If you bastards hate America so much, why don't you take us out?  Huh?...why doesn't England, Canada, France, Germany...shit all of Europe...band together, take America out, and claim the land for yourselves?  Our strong economy can be replaced by you guys...all you gotta do is take America out.

Oh, thats right...because America would kick ALL your asses.  Too bad, deal with it.  We're the strongest country in the world, and while we are, we're gonna do WHATEVER the fuck we want.  If you don't like it...I don't know what to tell you...go hit a pillow and pretend it's America.

But seriously though, yes, I would OPPOSE a war with Iran.  Their piece-of-shit third world nukes couldn't harm America, at least not directly.  So, why go attack Iran, get thousands of more Americans killed, just for IRAN's nuclear-weapons program.  I mean, come on...its fucking IRAN!  And yes...same damn thing with Iraq...even if they had nukes, they couldn't, and wouldn't attack America.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 09:31:43 PM by Artemis Entreri »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 02:56:43 AM »
^^ so if someone is stronger, he can do whatever the fuck he wants? oh, that's of course a point where every sense of argue becomes useless. it's of course the easiest way. I mean, since you cant deny that attacking Iraq was bullshit, and attack Iran would be bullshit, you sure can do it since youre the stronger country. Yippie-yay.

but then again, you have to consider it works for everything. If you're the stronger kid, you can punch of course the little  kids in the face at school. for no reason whatsoever. why not? you're stronger. If you have the better weapons, like military rifles which are now also legal in america, you can also shoot ppl who dont have such powerful weapons at hand. babies of course too, since youre much stronger than them. and to make this analogy even more genius and perfect: just claim you had to shoot this ppl with your AK since they had a knife. Nothing will go to court or anything or course. Since you obviously have the right to do it, since you're .. remember.. stronger.
No, it's not a sin