Author Topic: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne  (Read 800 times)

Jome

Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne
« on: September 16, 2004, 05:44:01 PM »
Britney Spears & Kevin Federline have ordered matching SWEAT SUITS TO WEAR IN THE WEDDING !!!!  :loco:
Britney was also seen in this "classy" T-shirt the other day:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 05:47:06 PM »
with 500, 000 dollars of makeup on, i still think shes hot, but.. damn... shes repulsive, 1 the smokin.. waht a dumb bitch.. and the shirt, cross, hair, glasses...

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 05:52:59 PM »
Has anyone seen those pics of her walking into a public bathroom barefoot?

God she has gone from the hottest woman in the world, to the richest piece of trailer trash alive.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 05:55:19 PM »
Has anyone seen those pics of her walking into a public bathroom barefoot?

God she has gone from the hottest woman in the world, to the richest piece of trailer trash alive.
well even as a hottie, shes still a redneck at heart, and id love to see those pics...

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 06:01:56 PM »
That picture of her goin into the bathroom barefoot is funny as fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 06:03:31 PM »
http://www.defamer.com/topic/britney-barefoot-in-a-public-bathroom-the-german-perspective-020118.php

Theres like 3 different pics (only found 1) of her doing that. So she seems to enjoy it.

God that is so disgusting.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 06:04:26 PM »
where can i see the video with snoop in it?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 06:35:49 PM »
lol.. u can take the girl out the trailer park... but u cant take the trailer park out of the girl

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 06:48:06 PM »
lol.. u can take the girl out the trailer park... but u cant take the trailer park out of the girl
lol

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2004, 07:01:12 PM »

got that right. lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2004, 08:15:54 PM »
She's from Arkansas, right?  Man, Arkansas is even worse than West Virginia.  I KNOW, I'm from West Virginia.  You would not believe how incredibly backwards these hillbillies are, the Jerry Springer stuff is alive and well up there.  I've heard, though, like I said that Arkansas is even worse.  Plus, Britney's always drunk out of her mind, she probably didn't even know she didn't have shoes on. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2004, 10:09:48 PM »
with all those white trash qualities .............i'd still pound her pussy like a meat tenderizer

;D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004, 09:24:32 PM »
Britney Spears

According to Femalefirst, the singer intends to wear a tracksuit emblazoned with the words 'Mrs Federline' while her dancer hubby Kevin will reportedly wear a matching tracksuit with the slogan, 'The Pimp' in the lead up to the wedding, which is set to take place at Santa Barbara's lavish Bacara Resort in November.

:tosser:

Ohh, and:

Britney Spears

Britney SpearsThe Sun reports that Britney Spears wants to try for a baby on her wedding night to get an early start on the whole family thing. Think what you want, but I'm going with my theory that she's already pregnant and is trying as hard as she can to cover up the fact by pretending to want an early pregnancy. If you weren't aware, Kevin Federline has this terrible habit of knocking people up. Some people can draw, some people can sing, Mr. Federline can impregnate. It's a gift many a person would kill for. The Sun reports that Britney Spears wants to try for a baby on her wedding night to get an early start on the whole family thing. Think what you want, but I'm going with my theory that she's already pregnant and is trying as hard as she can to cover up the fact by pretending to want an early pregnancy. If you weren't aware, Kevin Federline has this terrible habit of knocking people up. Some people can draw, some people can sing, Mr. Federline can impregnate. It's a gift many a person would kill for.

;D

« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 09:27:17 PM by Jome »

davida.b.

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2004, 09:41:19 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, years from now, when her career is over, we are so totally gonna see her on Springer.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2004, 12:41:35 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA, years from now, when her career is over, we are so totally gonna see her on Springer.

Got that right!  But I'm with Jake La Motta on this...I'd still fuck her...very hard, and very fast.