Author Topic: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne  (Read 786 times)

Don Seer

Re: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2004, 03:16:05 AM »

hehe dope t-shirt :)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2004, 03:31:45 AM »

hehe dope t-shirt :)

yeah...good to see she's finally gotten past the whole virgin bullshit and is being true to herself...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2004, 05:03:40 AM »
Britney Spears

According to Femalefirst, the singer intends to wear a tracksuit emblazoned with the words 'Mrs Federline' while her dancer hubby Kevin will reportedly wear a matching tracksuit with the slogan, 'The Pimp' in the lead up to the wedding, which is set to take place at Santa Barbara's lavish Bacara Resort in November.

:tosser:

Ohh, and:

Britney Spears

Britney SpearsThe Sun reports that Britney Spears wants to try for a baby on her wedding night to get an early start on the whole family thing. Think what you want, but I'm going with my theory that she's already pregnant and is trying as hard as she can to cover up the fact by pretending to want an early pregnancy. If you weren't aware, Kevin Federline has this terrible habit of knocking people up. Some people can draw, some people can sing, Mr. Federline can impregnate. It's a gift many a person would kill for. The Sun reports that Britney Spears wants to try for a baby on her wedding night to get an early start on the whole family thing. Think what you want, but I'm going with my theory that she's already pregnant and is trying as hard as she can to cover up the fact by pretending to want an early pregnancy. If you weren't aware, Kevin Federline has this terrible habit of knocking people up. Some people can draw, some people can sing, Mr. Federline can impregnate. It's a gift many a person would kill for.

;D

lmao... damn i lost all respect for her..... wait a minute.. i never had any to begin with.. HAHAHA at this dumb bitch

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2004, 05:07:53 AM »
she's just tired of being the perfect pretty nice virgin from next door.

she's still hot as hell you morons. the pics in which she isnt hot, she's not styled at all and prolly also tired and just back from the drug trip. everybody looks shitty then. or do you always look awesome in the morning after the night in which you drank 7 tequillas, 8 bottles of beer, 10 zombie cocktails and smoked 5 joints and sniffed a little coke? dont think so.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2004, 06:55:01 AM »
Mr Fagerline oops i mean federline is prolly her cousin. :banana_llama:

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 02:57:28 PM »

she's still hot as hell you morons.

Sorry, annoying music is a turn off to me.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2004, 08:15:50 PM »

she's still hot as hell you morons. the pics in which she isnt hot, she's not styled at all and prolly also tired and just back from the drug trip. everybody looks shitty then. or do you always look awesome in the morning after the night in which you drank 7 tequillas, 8 bottles of beer, 10 zombie cocktails and smoked 5 joints and sniffed a little coke? dont think so.

LOL, I think you kinda killed your own point..  ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 02:16:18 AM »
wow i like the new britany shes like every teens dreams now shes da hoe next door the one where when u need it shes der and comes wit the accesories suck as liquor and many other fun stuff

and ill bet any thing that shes still a virgin

LMFAO YA RIGHT ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 03:04:08 AM »

interesting. maybe something for the history books.

elaborate please.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 10:56:20 AM »
BRITNEY WEDS!

ET has confirmed that BRITNEY SPEARS and her dancer fiancé KEVIN FEDERLINE tied the knot in a surprise Saturday night ceremony in Studio City, CA. The bride wore a white strapless dress and Kevin donned a tuxedo as the two exchanged vows during a non-denominational ceremony. Twenty to thirty guests were on-hand for the event, which took place at a private home. Afterwards, everyone dined on a feast of chicken fingers and ribs while music played from a boombox.

ET was there as the beaming bride left the house in the early hours of Sunday morning. A laughing Britney and her brand new husband departed the home in a black SUV. Marrying Federline makes Britney more than a new wife, she's also now step-mom to Federline's 2-year-old and newborn baby with "Moesha" actress SHAR JACKSON.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 03:59:46 PM »
Studio City? LOL...That's like right near NH, where my GF lives.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2004, 04:08:40 PM »
Well, good for her, glad to see she got married.  Congratulations!

Jome

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2004, 05:02:35 PM »

interesting. maybe something for the history books.

elaborate please.

lol ok..

the pics in which she isnt hot, she's not styled at all and prolly also tired and just back from the drug trip. everybody looks shitty then. or do you always look awesome in the morning after the night in which you drank 7 tequillas, 8 bottles of beer, 10 zombie cocktails and smoked 5 joints and sniffed a little coke?

She's a fuckin drug addict, alcoholic, trailer trash slut, she looks like shit without makeup, looks constantly tired, but other than that, when she puts on 10 tons of make-up, she's hot as fuck..  :D :P

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2004, 05:40:57 PM »
maybe i'm being ignorant, but wtf is the big deal with walking out of a bathroom with no shoes on?
coming from california, i'm sure everyone can get pics of anyone walking out of a beach bathroom with no shoes on....
and that pic sure looks like it could be from a beach.....

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 06:10:30 PM »
^i think thats nasty.. but its not THAT big a deal