Author Topic: Macauaulay Culkin arrested for Drug Possession (FINALLY)  (Read 501 times)

Trauma-san

Macauaulay Culkin arrested for Drug Possession (FINALLY)
« on: September 17, 2004, 09:24:55 PM »
Saw this coming about 15 years ago.

CNN) -- Actor Macaulay Culkin, who gained fame as a child in the smash hit film "Home Alone," was charged Friday in Oklahoma City with marijuana possession and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, police said.

Culkin, 24, was a passenger in a Pontiac Bonneville stopped on Interstate 44 about 4 p.m. (5 p.m. ET) for speeding, police said. He was arrested after officers found the substances during a search of the car, and was released after posting $4,000 bond, police said.

Police seized 17.3 grams of marijuana, eight Xanax pills and 16 round white pills identified by police as clonazepam, a sedative used to treat anxiety and seizures that can be addictive. Police said Culkin told them he did not have a prescription for the pills.

The driver of the vehicle, Brett M. Tabisel, 22, of New York City, was charged with speeding, improper lane change and marijuana possession, police said.

According to the police report, the officer who pulled Tabisel over found a plastic bag filled with marijuana inside a black bag on the floor, in which Culkin had told the officer he had $3,000. The pills were in a clear plastic bag that Culkin pulled out of his front pocket, according to the report, and the arresting officer also found six rolled marijuana joints and two small burnt cigarettes in a silver cigarette case.

Culkin made no comment as he left the Oklahoma County Jail, got into a car and sped away. His publicist, Michelle Bega, also had no comment.

It was unclear why Culkin was in the Oklahoma City area. The interstate through Oklahoma City would be the most direct route from New York, where Culkin lives, to Los Angeles, California. The car was traveling west.

Culkin has appeared in 19 films, including the 1989 film "Uncle Buck" -- one year before "Home Alone" hit the box office.

His most recent American-made film was "Saved!," which was released earlier this year. He has made numerous television appearances, including hosting "Saturday Night Live" in 1991.

Culkin was just 9 years old when "Home Alone" took America by storm. Feeding off that success, he appeared in about 10 films in a span of four years, becoming the highest paid child star in history along the way.

At the age of 14, he said he was retiring -- an announcement that upset his father so much it ultimately led to a complete estrangement between the two.

In an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live" in May, Culkin acknowledged he consumed alcohol and smoked marijuana over the years, but said, "I never had a problem."

"Everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know, even though any normal person does it. Like, yes I'm a kid, I had a beer, I smoked a joint. Big deal," he said.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Macauaulay Culkin arrested for Drug Possession (FINALLY)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 09:27:06 PM »
KEVIN

davida.b.

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 09:43:28 PM »

Damn, this picture gives me the creeps. He looks so much like a sex offender/crack head.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 10:09:27 PM »
no wonder he has an obsession with cheese pizzas, he's a fuckin pot head.

i fucking hate him, he's one of those Emo dashboard confessionals kids........fucking skinny twerps , just want to eraticate them all ,,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 01:28:25 AM »
=

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2004, 05:06:14 AM »
^lol

yea.. what r u gonna do?we all knew he was a pothead.. btw..does he still got money????

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2004, 08:06:08 AM »
LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2004, 01:19:21 PM »
Yeah, he's still amazingly rich.  We're probably talking about like 200 million dollars. 

pappy

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2004, 01:29:54 PM »
Yeah, he's still amazingly rich.  We're probably talking about like 200 million dollars. 

he really has that type of money,  i knew he still had a nice chunk of change but no clue he still had that much.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2004, 01:53:14 PM »
His parents are the ones that fucked him up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2004, 02:30:49 PM »
The one thing they didn't fuck up though, is his money.  He had his money from all of his movies invested in a trust fund; when he turned 18, he had access to it, kept investing it, and now he's sitting on a financial fortune. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2004, 03:00:24 PM »
lol, so what. doing drugs isnt bad or anything. and being caught is just something that does happen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2004, 03:03:15 PM »
lol, so what. doing drugs isnt bad or anything. and being caught is just something that does happen.

Of course, it's a great thing. SOmething to be proud of.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2004, 03:07:32 PM »

Of course, it's a great thing. SOmething to be proud of.

lmao. why do ppl who dont do drugs always get upset when others claim that doing drugs isnt something that makes you any less of a person.

something to be proud of my ass. it's not bad. it's like playing basketball or football. neither it's bad,  nor is it something to brag about. it's just something you do or dont. like eating chocolate.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2004, 03:08:03 PM »

Damn, this picture gives me the creeps. He looks so much like a sex offender/crack head.

for real