Author Topic: Macauaulay Culkin arrested for Drug Possession (FINALLY)  (Read 500 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Macauaulay Culkin arrested for Drug Possession (FINALLY)
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2004, 02:07:32 AM »
Yeah, he's still amazingly rich.  We're probably talking about like 200 million dollars. 
the only reason y he has dat money is cuz he still occasionaly makes stops at micheal jackson's house

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2004, 03:26:05 AM »
xanex isnt a big deal.. from my friends expiriences.. it gets u pretty fucked up.. esp if taken with alcohol

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2004, 08:35:53 AM »
how the fuck do you go from being pulled over for speeding to being arrested for drugs....fucking american laws, they can't search shit here and the ones I've run into when there was mj in the car or we were high did nothing but give us the ticket and leave. But he obviously got the $$ so how cares.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2004, 11:17:11 AM »

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW KEVIN?!!!

LOL
;D lol!

cmon no big deal get cought with some weed and few pills, with that amount of money i would probably b stoned constantly too :D just kiddin.. :laugh:

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2004, 09:00:37 PM »
I agree.  I'm serious.  If I was MaCaulay Culkin, I would be high, constantly.  Hell, you have no responsibilities.  You have no job.  You need no money.  You'd have NOTHING to do!  The only thing he's got to do is go visit his hot-ass girlfriend every once in a while, what else is he supposed to do? If I didn't have a job, and didn't need a job, I'd probably be a pot-head.  So I can't really blame him, to tell you the truth.  Add on top of that the life he's lead (he's blessed and cursed with it, you know the deal), and hell I can see where he's coming from. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2004, 09:42:42 PM »
I agree.  I'm serious.  If I was MaCaulay Culkin, I would be high, constantly.  Hell, you have no responsibilities.  You have no job.  You need no money.  You'd have NOTHING to do!  The only thing he's got to do is go visit his hot-ass girlfriend every once in a while, what else is he supposed to do? If I didn't have a job, and didn't need a job, I'd probably be a pot-head.  So I can't really blame him, to tell you the truth.  Add on top of that the life he's lead (he's blessed and cursed with it, you know the deal), and hell I can see where he's coming from. 
so true... me 2... id be so high, yet id control myself (id be hard) and not do harder shit... and i would fuck around all day, and spend away