Author Topic: Manic Depression- a note  (Read 541 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Manic Depression- a note
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »
you wish you were just manic depressant bitch youre a complete paranoid schizophrenic

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »
thank you for diagnosing me now I do not have to go to the doctor anymore,I will just tell him,yeah that :P

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »
you should be in an institution tbh. and im not talking about a good school

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »
young prince the man that tried to sleep with another man...............I think you'd be one to talk holmes.........

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 03:58:55 PM »
you know who shouldve gotten the nobel peace prize...the 38 muthafuccas who raped this bitch. i only wish they had killed her.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 04:01:17 PM »
Lol...nice thread. I'm not a schizo but I probably will be one. Its hereditary. Both of my parents were schizophrenic.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »
rap what you should do is go talk to a doc and see if there is anyway they can tell you have the signs............

what you want to watch for is if you hear someone call your name and you don't see anyone,if you see something that is not there,if you get paranoid that there is someone following you,if you think that people are talking about you,if you think that people can hear your thoughts,that they can control what you think............and the biggest one is if you hear voices........like coming off the walls out of drains..........out of a cat.........I got the tendencies.........I am not actually schizo its just that I have the tendencies..........its why i come to the library so much,I get on youtube.com and listen to music,it helps me when I am suffering...........an d it helps keep my nervousness down............I am so hypoer(just lately)and so started losing a lot of weight,the more weight I lose the more hyper active I am getting..........

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »
Naww I don't hear voices or any of that shit. I am a little paranoid, but not to the point where I think people are out to get me