Author Topic: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the full version of "Just Lose It"...  (Read 1762 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i just gave it another shot and listened to the full, high quality, dj-free version.........and i can't stand the track, and i liked "Without Me", thought "Purple Pills" was aight, actually loved "Real Slim Shady" back when it came out and am a fan of his, but this...naw

eightmilerabbit

• Lil Geezy
hey i didnt call my thread by that title! whaddup fuck is up with that? i really like Just Lose It!!!!

remember that all eminems singles are shitty but the albums are good!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ there were three topics that were all just people discussin what they think about the song and there are several other topics about eminem right now. hence i merged those three topics that were practically identical into one and added the title of the other 2 topics i included in urs (since that was the first one) to the title of urs....ok?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single eve / Just heard the full
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2004, 10:31:04 AM »
^^^^ there were three topics that were all just people discussin what they think about the song and there are several other topics about eminem right now. hence i merged those three topics that were practically identical into one and added the title of the other 2 topics i included in urs (since that was the first one) to the title of urs....ok?
yea its ok, better then havin 10 eminem threads.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
dude that mos def cover is bangin as shit

Nima - Dubcnn.com

hm i kinda like it actually

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dude that mos def cover is bangin as shit

hell yeah, thought so too

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

word , that cover is phaaaat !!!!

DJ_Jay_Deee

This song must be a joke. Em is just shitting on evryone now.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in the words of KRS:  "Whick.....Whick..............Whack".

in the words of Jay Sherman: "It stinks"

IT SUCKS!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the ful
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2004, 04:43:13 AM »
yea i take back what i said lol.. i cant take this song seriously.. atleast his other singles had some sick lyrics (ie real slim shady.. he kicked some off the wall shit on there)

The Watcher

i have 2 theories

1. he's using it to say 'look, i can put out shit and still sell!' and to take a shit on the whole club scene or whatever
2. he's actually gone crazy

either way, i dont mind the song. im not above making fart jokes myself
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mauzip

1. he's using it to say 'look, i can put out shit and still sell!' and to take a shit on the whole club scene or whatever

he would have said that in the song itself if that was the case like he kind of did with without me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lyrically, Eminem can freestyle better than this...But as a track overall, it's basically the same as "Without Me" and "My Band"..."Real Slim Shady" and "My Name Is" were 1 step ahead...I don't see how people say "I loved 'Without Me' but this shit is whack!"...All sounds the same to me...We know damn well he is a much better lyricist than this, and when his album drops, it'll be completely different, as usual...PeACe

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lyrically, Eminem can freestyle better than this...But as a track overall, it's basically the same as "Without Me" and "My Band"..."Real Slim Shady" and "My Name Is" were 1 step ahead...I don't see how people say "I loved 'Without Me' but this shit is whack!"...All sounds the same to me...We know damn well he is a much better lyricist than this, and when his album drops, it'll be completely different, as usual...PeACe

well me personally, i thought "Without Me" had a better, even tho definitely not mind-blowing beat and the lyrics, while they were bullshit stuff, were actually witty the way eminem can be witty doin shit like that...this is based on the same concept but to me seems almost like a weak ass formulatic attempt to imitate em's humor...like someone else tried to be him almost...and i hate the beat