Author Topic: It's the Return of the Gangsta!!!!!!!  (Read 237 times)

infinite59

It's the Return of the Gangsta!!!!!!!
« on: September 26, 2004, 11:50:09 AM »
The Return of the gangsta/ thanks ta..... You mentally passive cool-cats aren't as confident about your manhood as you pretend to be.. So I'm bringin back the Political G! I'll leave you feelin naked and exposed with feeble knowledge that gets quickly swallowed in the sea of the Political G!  You wannabe street-wise, pseudo bad-asses, who were really just young lions, paraniod about your manhood, trying to disrespect truth and knowledge, but ya'll can't cover up what's already been made manifest, your former career's of corrupting thought and dessiminating confusion to the masses have ended abruptly, don't mistake this for the Martin Luther King type self-effacing love for his oppressors, I'm sheding light upon the darkness of ignorance, your days of constantly living at the mercy of any juggler who chooses to reinforce your prejudice have ended.  The knowledge is going to be made so clear you won't even need your ear to hear it, cause it's going to be pluggin up your rear![/i]

Ya'll inferior in street wise knowledge, this wasn't earned in college, your a whole forum of people living on an unequal playing field of knowledge[/i].  I ceel sorry for ya but then there's no sympathy for the mentally weak.   Your a whole dubcc nation believin that familiar myths are actual facts.  Myths are often expedient fictions, your contradicting the truth of the human condition and substituting fact for fiction. Your lies are nothing but ideas, abstractions, which are erroneously treated as realities.

Some of you hard-hat, clock-punching, confederate flag waving, neo-conservative nerds, are so uncultured and absurd, ya'll wouldn't know an Arab from an Berb.  Your thinking is unheard and unread, what you didn't understand what I said, I can diagram your whole head... Your thinking is that if you act like reality doesn't exist in your inner circle's, then the attempt can be made to imagine your abbreviated history as eternal, absolute truth, this youthful imagination and ignorance pushes you to believe your simplistic minds as complex realities capable of speaking upon human existence.

This is the last time I'll be vauge from now on I'm aming at the head's of those who promote ignorance![/i]

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: It's the Return of the Gangsta!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 11:53:59 AM »
 ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 11:58:26 AM »
This is the last time I'll be vauge from now on I'm aming at the head's of those who promote ignorance![/i]
Talk to infinite.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 12:01:10 PM »
man, i read his whole post. :-\

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 12:02:32 PM »
this thing should have a disclaimer.. after reading this post.. you will lose some inteligence

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
Talk to infinite.
btw it is infinite

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 12:05:46 PM »
^the humor just wizzed right by you...

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2004, 12:18:17 PM »
this thing should have a disclaimer.. after reading this post.. you will lose some inteligence

Your one sentence posts of descent just goes to show that you haven't ever said anything decent. Never said nothing that's even worth two cents.  Nobody respects you, nobody respects your knowledge, your best bet is to make cute little barbs of ignorance, man it just makes you sound like an immature infant, damn... Your so ignorant!Your like a little kid that never grew up, I have more to bless you with in my throw up, then that saliva that comes out of your mouth. 

Your such an embarresment to yourself, you better head for the exit.  Check it, if there is no back door you will have to cut your very own for special benefit.  Your trick is in saying as little as possible, cause if you tried to speak to long, your words would quickly falter.  Leaving you peering with eager dismay back into the dim reaches of your own incommunicable life![/i] 

Just stick to makin immature barbs and corny ass jokes, that quickly get old for anyone who actually has grown old, you've just stayed the same, dumb, deaf, blind and insane.  Don't take this, just because I put in in rhyme as something that's a joke, or something that you shouldn't put in your mind.  Take it and chew for a minute, and if your self-esteem drops so low you refuse to admit it, I'll remind you again before I'm finished!!!!!!!![/i]

« Last Edit: September 26, 2004, 12:24:36 PM by The Return of the Political Gangsta! »

Throwback

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 12:45:26 PM »
^the humor just wizzed right by you...
LMAO, i get it now, im such an idiot..

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 01:01:42 PM »
I say ban him for a week...see if he doesn't go mentally insane in the mean time.

Infinite...don't you see?  With the exception of Faghan and maybe a few others, NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU POST!!  Go find a pro-muslim site who actually cares about the shit you care about, because we sure as hell don't!

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2004, 01:03:10 PM »

Your one sentence posts of descent just goes to show that you haven't ever said anything decent. Never said nothing that's even worth two cents.  Nobody respects you, nobody respects your knowledge, your best bet is to make cute little barbs of ignorance, man it just makes you sound like an immature infant, damn... Your so ignorant!Your like a little kid that never grew up, I have more to bless you with in my throw up, then that saliva that comes out of your mouth. 

Your such an embarresment to yourself, you better head for the exit.  Check it, if there is no back door you will have to cut your very own for special benefit.  Your trick is in saying as little as possible, cause if you tried to speak to long, your words would quickly falter.  Leaving you peering with eager dismay back into the dim reaches of your own incommunicable life![/i] 

Just stick to makin immature barbs and corny ass jokes, that quickly get old for anyone who actually has grown old, you've just stayed the same, dumb, deaf, blind and insane.  Don't take this, just because I put in in rhyme as something that's a joke, or something that you shouldn't put in your mind.  Take it and chew for a minute, and if your self-esteem drops so low you refuse to admit it, I'll remind you again before I'm finished!!!!!!!![/i]

INTELLIGENCE
ADVISORY
Due to lack of grammer and terrible spelling, the above text should not be viewed by anyone, nor should they be confused with actual intelligent posting

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2004, 01:05:01 PM »
Ban him? Dude's comin with an alternative viewpoint and giving y'all more outlets to debate. Why ban him?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2004, 01:25:32 PM »
no dont ban him.. this isnt communist russia...

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2004, 01:35:12 PM »
Dude's comin with an alternative viewpoint and giving y'all more outlets to debate. Why ban him?
Off the deep end crazy isn't an alternative viewpoint I want to deal with, let alone debate!  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »

heh.. return of the idiot..

guess what.. i dont suffer self important egotistical fools gladly. especially stupid ones who THINK they are something they're not.