Poll

Should she be banned?

Yes
5 (22.7%)
No
10 (45.5%)
She should be banned until she loses 300 pounds.
4 (18.2%)
Fat
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Who thinks we should ban Fatsnacks AKA ruthlesssoulja  (Read 402 times)

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Re: Who thinks we should ban Fatsnacks AKA ruthlesssoulja
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2004, 11:36:12 PM »
She should be banned until she loses 300 pounds.

i dont even know who she is but i voted that

lol, super_russy, you the same dude as on Audioscrobbler? we matched most of the time with what we were listening :P

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2004, 12:26:59 AM »
Why are you folks so cruel to people you don't know?  She's never done anything to anybody on this board that I can tell.  If she annoys you, maybe you should consider ignoring her posts.  She's got as much right to be on the board as any of us do, and if you think she's retarded, wouldn't that be all the more reason you should give her a break? 

Why? She keeps spamming with posts that are filled with lies...She goes into "The Lab" and tells people how she can get them signed to Aftermath because she knows Dr. Dre...Then she says that she got sexually harassed by a chick, and is suing for hundreds of millions of dollars...Then she said she was going to pay $5,000 to the person who came up with the most creative idea of how to spend the money...She used to post non-stop about how she has these major connects to all these rap artists and record companies, then told people she was holding contests to hook them up with record deals...How the fuck do you people not see, this bitch is either retarded, or very twisted... :-X

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2004, 12:29:35 AM »
the poll says no.

who gave you the right to judge people NIK?

i dont see her following people around and dissing people in posts like you and white_boy are.. what she done to you?... 

whats worse?

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 12:29:40 AM »
Ehhh,

I just try and ignore her posts. I don't really see the big problem with her. It's not like I'm a fan or anything, but I just don't care anymore. There are much better things to hate on than people on the internet. (Kain is an exception)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2004, 12:37:14 AM »
the poll says no.

who gave you the right to judge people NIK?

i dont see her following people around and dissing people in posts like you and white_boy are.. what she done to you?... 

whats worse?

5 people voted "No", and 7 voted something else, and the other options are negative.

You ask who gave me the right to judge other people? I don't know... Don't we, as humans, judge people everyday? Everytime you call someone dumb, you're judging them. She's not dissing people, but she's still spamming with her nonesense...It doesn't really bug me, I just felt like making this thread to see if anyone else notices this annoyance...By the way, she is actually dissing me...Read her sig....PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2004, 12:40:34 AM »
of course we know how annoying she is.. u think we're stupid?

its not justification to hound, bully or ban them from the board..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2004, 12:44:56 AM »
of course we know how annoying she is.. u think we're stupid?

its not justification to hound, bully or ban them from the board..

You don't need to ban her, I was just asking peoples opinion...I can just ignore her, but sometimes it gets too ridiculous...And like I said, she IS dissing me in her sig, so she's not so innocent afterall.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2004, 05:19:22 AM »
i dont mean to make fun of her.. its not like i go out of my way... she just says sum dum shit a lot of the time

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2004, 05:50:28 AM »
i dont mean to make fun of her.. its not like i go out of my way... she just says sum dum shit a lot of the time

so bumping a 2 year old post about what people wear in bed just to diss what she said isn't going out of your way?  ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2004, 05:55:41 AM »
NIK, obviously "fat" and "banning her till she loses 300 pounds" are not options that can be taken into consideration, so it's yes-no, and that's 3-6 right now. me, i voted "no" too cause even tho she's quite obviously not one of the smartest and likeable persons who post on this board i don't see such a big prob with just ignorin the bitch. yeah, she does say dumb shit, but i think to ban her we'd have to have a better reason, like if she really flooded the board with spam, said racist shit, etc. Finally, she ain't capable of really "hurtin" the peeps she's got beef with, cuz 1. u, white boy and mostly the others pickin on her are kinda more, uhm, quick-witted, and 2. it's her against everybody cuz nobody likes her...so she's the weak one, but if she wanna keep tellin people how she knows dre and goes to bed with bras and panties on then, yeah, fuck it and let her talk. no big deal

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2004, 07:16:39 AM »

so bumping a 2 year old post about what people wear in bed just to diss what she said isn't going out of your way?  ::)
:D.. well i was just looking through her posts.. and i couldnt resist

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2004, 07:30:42 AM »

so u did go out of your way.. lol... looking back through her account at 2 year old posts..

some would say thats a bit stalkerish?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2004, 08:14:31 AM »
i do it to many people  :D

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2004, 08:19:05 AM »
a serial stalker  :o