Author Topic: 10 Favorite South Park Episodes  (Read 812 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 10 Favorite South Park Episodes
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 10:37:21 PM »
South Park is fucking retarded...only retarded people find it funny...like you retards.
I can't believe someone could make that comment.  South Park is the funniest shit ever, and unless you're a flaming liberal who complains about every racist/ethnic remark, there's no reason why you wouldn't find it funny.

I'm not a flaming liberal and I don't complain about that shit.  South Park USED to be funny...the first few seasons of it were quite entertaining.  But now...its just not funny anymore...at all.  Yeah...Kyle's a Jew, Kenny always dies, Cartman's fat, and Stan pukes all over that girl whenever they kiss...that used to be funny for like 2, MAYBE 3 seasons.  But now...its just fucking retarded...just like the guys who make it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2004, 03:45:31 AM »
the halloween episode wen cartman is hitler.. i like that shit

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 07:38:08 AM »
South Park is fucking retarded...only retarded people find it funny...like you retards.
I can't believe someone could make that comment.  South Park is the funniest shit ever, and unless you're a flaming liberal who complains about every racist/ethnic remark, there's no reason why you wouldn't find it funny.

I'm not a flaming liberal and I don't complain about that shit.  South Park USED to be funny...the first few seasons of it were quite entertaining.  But now...its just not funny anymore...at all.  Yeah...Kyle's a Jew, Kenny always dies, Cartman's fat, and Stan pukes all over that girl whenever they kiss...that used to be funny for like 2, MAYBE 3 seasons.  But now...its just fucking retarded...just like the guys who make it.

too bad kenny rarely dies anymore, stan got dumped by wendy, and cartman and kyle's feud has escalated

but i understand where you're coming from, i'd much rather read the hilarious outings of elves and dwarves as they kill fake beasts than actually watch some of today's best satire from an award winning show  ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2004, 08:02:38 AM »
i like family guy more.. but south park is the shit too.. but seinfeld is the best

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2004, 01:35:22 AM »

don't make me roll my 4d234 sided dice and attack you with my dickhead slayer +5

watch out hes a level 4 tantric caster which renders him immune to all types of low level summoing and enchantments!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2004, 01:26:26 PM »

don't make me roll my 4d234 sided dice and attack you with my dickhead slayer +5

watch out hes a level 4 tantric caster which renders him immune to all types of low level summoing and enchantments!

but my dickhead slayer (+5) was enchanted by the undead lord of artkhenrtinoadg which gives my Lvl 38 Hobbit General feral master the ability to roll extra dice

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2004, 09:40:22 AM »

but my dickhead slayer (+5) was enchanted by the undead lord of artkhenrtinoadg which gives my Lvl 38 Hobbit General feral master the ability to roll extra dice

LOL...you both suck major ass when it comes to dissing me.

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2004, 07:00:02 PM »
we're not dissing you my friend, we want to join your D&D club after school

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 03:38:11 PM »
we're not dissing you my friend, we want to join your D&D club after school

LOL...you think I play D&D?  Wow...you couldn't be farther from it.  I read particular Forgotten Realms books because I find them interesting and enjoyable...I don't play D&D.

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 08:03:06 PM »
don't you have to roll your dice against my charisma to see if i accept your lie or something? because if you do i want to use a saving throw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2004, 11:45:18 PM »
LOL...WTF is D&D.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2004, 10:25:36 AM »
LOL...WTF is D&D.

Dungeons and Dragons, I think....