Author Topic: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH  (Read 845 times)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 05:53:05 PM »
do we trust those colorado fucks??? how come they recorded everything but this "snitching" part?? just sometihng to think about....never recorded it but the detective wrote it down on a paper..lol...right.........

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 07:21:41 PM »
I never hang out with Kobe, I never hung around him. In the seven or eight years we were together, we were never together.

WTF. Any1 know why they never liked eachother? Thas a shame man, imagine the team if they were truely a team. As for the petty statements, thas juss low.

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 01:17:46 AM »
do we trust those colorado fucks??? how come they recorded everything but this "snitching" part?? just sometihng to think about....never recorded it but the detective wrote it down on a paper..lol...right.........

The only reason i can find is that Kobe

1) Didnt say it seriously
2) Didnt say it
3) Say it as a joke and when the Police asked him to confirm it, he said: "Hey, i dont know Shaq, i was bullshiting"

Cause that thing was SO important to not open a lawsuit against Shaq. And since they didnt, choose 1 answer from the list.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2004, 07:44:16 AM »
What Kobe said, there are many women that have the same story. Hell, like 4 months ago, they had women around here in the I.E. call in and all of them had the exact same Shaq story, with Shaq giving cars, money, all kinds of things to these women.

With all that said, straight up, Kobe is a SNITCH!!!! I don't give a fuck, Kobe is a snitch. But when I was at college, the kids there were like, I don't give a fuck, when I'm confronted with the cops I am talking. Straight up, because they don't live by street rules. Kobe grew up in Italy, his went to a great priviate school in Philly, his not from no streets, so I can forgive him. His being a product of his environment. Now, if Kobe decided that his going to be a thug, and try to sell to the innercity, then I'd have a problem, because his fake if that's the case. But I've always seen Kobe on TV with kids for McDonald's, talking about high tek basketballs, playing pick up games speaking Italian, so I don't expect Kobe to be streets. Shaq, his more streets, he understands it, he knows the code, that's why I love Shaq. Before I fully came to grips with the Lakers needing to get rid of Shaq, I thought the best thing for us to do was keep Shaq, and sign and trade Kobe to Orlando for Tracy McGrady, and have McGrady and Shaq as our one, two, and keep Gray and Karl one more year. I understand now why we did what we ended up doing, and that's fine. Kobe is part of the Hollywood image of the Lakers, not the street side of LA that seemed to enbrace Shaq more. I can't hate Kobe, the Lakers are now a Hollywood running team, which is good, I like the running, Kobe is more enjoyable to watch, Shaq gets boring with his same turn and dunk thing, but damnit, I loved Shaq, I still got his jersey, and I still wear it. But I can't hold Kobe up to the same standards of those that are streets. Now if Kobe tried to become AI, then we will have a huge problem. Rule number one of the streets, no snitching.

pappy

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 02:57:52 PM »
What Kobe said, there are many women that have the same story. Hell, like 4 months ago, they had women around here in the I.E. call in and all of them had the exact same Shaq story, with Shaq giving cars, money, all kinds of things to these women.

Kobe grew up in Italy, his went to a great priviate school in Philly, his not from no streets, so I can forgive him. His being a product of his environment. Now, if Kobe decided that his going to be a thug, and try to sell to the innercity, then I'd have a problem

remember the song by kobe bryant, thug poet.  He tried to be street an it didnt work.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2004, 03:59:49 PM »

Kobe grew up in Italy, his went to a great priviate school in Philly, his not from no streets, so I can forgive him. His being a product of his environment. Now, if Kobe decided that his going to be a thug, and try to sell to the innercity, then I'd have a problem

remember the song by kobe bryant, thug poet.  He tried to be street an it didnt work.

Kobe isn't streets, and the streets know that. At least he isn't trying hard to be streets. He wanted to have a rap album, but wisely, the lable never put it out. Then Kobe has given up on on trying to be streets. What's funny, on 100.3 The Beat in L.A., they had Steve Harvey just clowning on Kobe, and people calling in, calling him a snitch, and how Shaq is gonna beat his ass on Christmas. At the end of the day, yeah, we Laker fans and we want the Lakers to win, but if Shaq beats Kobe's ass, then I'm gonna laugh my ass off. People do life because they wouldn't snitch, and Kobe is out there singing like a bird about something that has nothing to do with him. That's a bitch on the streets. But Kobe ain't streets, thank God. His part of the Lakers that are Hollywood. I'll be honest, I might have turn Clippers fan had Shaq gone to the Clippers, especially after this... lol. OK, I ain't that extreme. But Kobe, man, he can't be fucking up no more, I've been a Laker fan since Magic Johnson was winning titles with Kareem, I can't possibly imagion changing teams. But I can't see myself rooting for a snitch. (Watch, come opening game, Kobe scores 40 points, LA wins, and all is not just forgiven, but forgotten.)  ;D

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 04:17:31 PM »
well if true, shaq did snitch on himself a couple of years ago on the radio claiming he slept with cindy crawford and one of the williams sisters  ;D..i guess kobe thought shaq was a playa and he wouldnt mind. jordan had to pay hush money to some hoe he had an affair with back in the 90's..he actually took her to court for trying to black mail him into paying her 4 million more than they agreed upon at the time..she counter sued saying jordan promised her 5 million and the rest is history..anyways shaq has 3-4 baby mamas..spreading his seeds so this is nothing new..SHAQ likes DRAMA so he's gonna go on with this kobe bashing for ratings etc... 8)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 04:19:39 PM by mikeOG »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
sixers goin all the way this year   :D

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
What a bitch move. Hope Shaq learned from his mistake with Brad Miller and actually connects when he goes at Kobe this Christmas.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 09:41:12 PM »
Man the problem is that me being a lawyer, i see things totally different. For you, when someone talks to the Police, he's snitching. For me, when someone talks with the Police, he's a good citizen. But that's not the point, i understand the "street" mentality, i deal with it everyday. Let's talk about Kobe. Well, i have to quote Shaq's agent on this: "It wasn't difficult to figure out that in this situation Kobe was a desperate man in a desperate situation and made desperate statements". That says everything, imo. Then if you are taking Shaq's side, or if you dont like Kobe at all, you can turn it to a diss, saying Kobe's a bitch. If you neutral, you just dont give a fuck about personal things (by the way he made those comments when he wasnt talking to Police no more, and we dont even know what he meant with it, like the article said). If you are taking Kobe's side, you can have 300 reasons to diss Shaq back. I aint taking sides. At the end of the day there have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crime, so all this thing is just gossip. Kobe made mistakes. This is probably one of them.

this has nothing to do with be a good citizen.  This is bringin another man into a fucked up situation you caused for yourself trying to save you ass.  Thats not being a good citizen,  thats not trying lock up your neighborhood drug dealer or local crime boss.  THATS BEING A BITCH by tryin to save your image while tarnishing another mans image.  How is what kobe said being a good citizen.  It wont put shaq away for committing a crime.  thats being a bitch tryin to make another man look bad.

Yes, exactly.  He didn't even need to bring Shaq up.  That'd be like me getting arrested, and start bitching about Tom this, Tom that.  What the fuck has that got to do with anything?  On TOP of that, his comments about Shaq by all accounts are probably made up bullshit, so it's doubly fucked up that not only did he bring Shaq's name up, but he was basically lying about it trying to get the big man in trouble. 

eS El Duque

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 11:48:09 PM »
even if the shaq shit is true, Kobe is still a snitch. and i bet, shaq isn't the only one in the NBA/Sports in general who does that ;) (thas if he does)

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2004, 05:51:14 PM »
Damn. Clearly you guys have never seen a man under interrogation in your life, risking a lifetime sentence for something he didnt do. It's SCARING. Shit just check Resurrection, there's a clip of Pac under interrogation, and he's trying to act cool with the Police, trying to act intelligent, to say intelligent things, to prove he didnt do "gangsta" rap, but just "rap". When you are under pressure, you make mistakes. Kobe lied too, in that interrogation. Like everybody involved in them situations, cause i repeat they are scaring. Shit, a 2 hours interrogation, with the cops who wanna send you to jail. He did it. And, at the end of the interrogation, 99.9% out the room where they interrogated him (cause the shit wasnt taped), after Kobe was destroyed as a man, he probably said those things, 99.9% as a joke (cause Police didnt investigate on Shaq and didnt take the shit seriously, but as a joke). Now, months and months later, a "police officer" revealed this shit, but he didnt say why Kobe said it, or when, or how, and he cant explain what Kobe meant. And obviously he didnt tape it. 99.9% he wasnt even the guy who interrogated Kobe. Now, after all this joke, you are taking 2 mins of your life to diss a destroyed man calling him "a snitch"? Man, please! Since Shaq got traded, Shaq is on the papers like everyday, talking shit about Kobe, dissing him, making tracks to diss him, blaming him for the bad relationship, blaming him for the defeat with Detroit, basically saying Kobe told Buss to trade Shaq (which aint true), etc.. And i'm hearing nothing from Kobe, who's just trying to forget the worse period of his life. And now, months later, this police officer wanna brings some drama again? Shit, let the man be in peace.. for real! A bitch blamed him for a rape case! He risked a lifetime sentence. Whatever he did, he did for a mistake (included those Shaq-declarations, if they are real). But it's time to let the man live. For real. P.S. That gif of Shaq dunking on Kobe is just great.

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2004, 05:58:16 PM »
and i bet, shaq isn't the only one in the NBA/Sports in general who does that ;) (thas if he does)

Probably they dont "rape" girls, but for sure a lot of them "buy love", quoting Shaq. Cause with all their money and moving from East to West Coast like ever week, they cant have stable relationships with real girlfriends till they quit playing basketball. Or if they do, they see their girlfriends just once a month, sometimes. Shaq himself once had a lawsuit against him for this shit. But hey, Kobe said it exacly like i'm saying it right now. Bullshiting. Chilling. Not really blaming some1, but talking shit. In fact they didnt interrogate Shaq about it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2004, 06:16:36 PM »
As I said, on the radio around here, girls where calling in, saying how Shaq would buy them cars, or whatever after he slept with them. He was very much into at least buying sex.

Now for reals, Kobe had no business saying shit about Shaq to the police. True or not, that's not his business to say. It's not the same as 2Pac, because with 2Pac, he was being questioned on his music, that they were trying to put a murder case on him. How, 2Pac was right, he never sang gangsta rap. MC Eiht is gangsta rap, Snoop Dogg is gangsta rap, DJ Quik, Eazy E, all of them, they claim gangs in their songs, that's gangsta rap. 2Pac, he rapped about political and social problems. If gangs in his neighborhood was a problem, he'd rap about it, if his in the mood to party, he'd rap about it, that's not gangsta rap. His shit was completely different. Joking or not, you don't tell no ones business to anyone else. It's not Kobe's business to say shit, and if Shaq whoops his ass, I ain't mad, I'm laughing. Now, if the Lakers win,then I'm happier.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2004, 07:12:54 PM »
Damn. Clearly you guys have never seen a man under interrogation in your life, risking a lifetime sentence for something he didnt do. It's SCARING.

Come on man.  You STILL don't SNITCH! ANYBODY knows this.  It's called loyalty, betrayal, being two faced, blah blah blah, people have come up with thousands of words over thousands of years to refer to the lowlifes that SNITCH.