Author Topic: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!  (Read 1076 times)

SGV

Re: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2004, 02:34:50 PM »
E-40 works with N Sync? LOL. He did a verse for a Label Remix for Justin Timberlake. LOL. He wasn't in the studio with the guy. You're such a lame. See, that's how I know you WANT to be a backpacker so bad. You hate anything Pop. LOL @ Non-Phix NOT being Backpack. Sure buddy. They fall under the same category as JMT, El-P, Busdriver, Murs etc. BACKPACK RAP!!!

*looks at sig*

Yea, Slim Thug and Killa Kyelon get TONS of airplay around the nation. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Idiot. You fake ass producer. Make a hit, then talk shit about Lil' Jon. Until then, you're just a hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2004, 03:13:45 PM »
E-40 works with N Sync? LOL. He did a verse for a Label Remix for Justin Timberlake. LOL. He wasn't in the studio with the guy. You're such a lame. See, that's how I know you WANT to be a backpacker so bad. You hate anything Pop. LOL @ Non-Phix NOT being Backpack. Sure buddy. They fall under the same category as JMT, El-P, Busdriver, Murs etc. BACKPACK RAP!!!

*looks at sig*

Yea, Slim Thug and Killa Kyelon get TONS of airplay around the nation. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Idiot. You fake ass producer. Make a hit, then talk shit about Lil' Jon. Until then, you're just a hater.

Yea, you're right, but E-40 would work with NSync as soon as he'd get the chance...Same with most those rappers you listed...I hate anything Pop? I love Eminem's shit, I love Dre's shit, I love a lot of popular shit...But the difference is, I don't think that just because someone can make a hit it means that they're automatically talented...Shit, if Britney Spears can make hits, any mutherfucker alive could...Lil Jon has limited talent...In my opinion, and many many other Hip-Hop Head's opinion, Necro is WAY more talented than Lil Jon...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 03:22:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2004, 03:18:18 PM »
Introduce me to these Hip Hop heads. You've been preaching this for years. Find me with The Project Blowed. REAL Hip Hop heads.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2004, 03:23:32 PM »
Introduce me to these Hip Hop heads. You've been preaching this for years. Find me with The Project Blowed. REAL Hip Hop heads.

Introduce you? I haven't even introduced MYSELF to you yet...LOL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2004, 03:27:35 PM »
the reason all those artists work with lil jon is for $

SGV

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2004, 03:31:14 PM »
^^^The reason ANY artist works with another artist is for money.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2004, 04:14:10 PM »

[Bunch of clown ass wannabes. Necro should just give all his beats to Immortal Technique. Then, someone should take out Non-Phix and Necro's voice boxes, so they can no longer make my ears bleed with their garbage voices, flows and lyrics. They're a backpack group on some nerd shit, disguising it as being hardcore.

Has anybody actually heard the new Psychopathic Rydas CD "Check your shit in bitch".  It's tight really.  Yeah, they're making fun of gangsta rap, but it still sounds good.  Download some songs from it and see....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2004, 05:19:15 PM »
lol @ all of necros beats going to waste

So you don't like Ill Bill, Sabac, Necro, Goretex, Mr. Hyde, or anyone from the Uncle Howie Records camp?
no.

uncle howie aka def-jux 2:revenge of the nerds

and how the fuck u gonna put el-p in there with all those legendary producers?

ez elpee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that no name backpacker
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

SGV

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2004, 07:31:46 PM »

no.

uncle howie aka def-jux 2:revenge of the nerds

and how the fuck u gonna put el-p in there with all those legendary producers?

ez elpee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that no name backpacker

Truth in the form of a post.  :cheers:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2004, 06:14:28 AM »
lol sumthin makes me enjoy the nerd-bashing, and that being a non phix fan. LOL @ Def Jux 2

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2004, 09:48:26 AM »
You guys wanna see something even funnier?

hes good..had a mixtape out called ill bill is the future but i never peeped it.

Dave Shining

• 'G'
  • The Legend
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2004, 06:15:34 PM »
everyone  on uncle howie is live, they cant be messed with,there is nothing like them

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2004, 09:00:37 AM »

hes good..had a mixtape out called ill bill is the future but i never peeped it.

???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2004, 01:16:01 PM »

???

A while ago he posted about how he thinks Ill Bill is good...Now he's on the anti-Non-Phixion bandwaggon...Exposed Hater.

SGV

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2004, 01:20:36 PM »
There's such thing as called "Changing Your Mind."

Kinda like, I didn't like dead prez before, and now I do. Preferences change.