Author Topic: Tray Deee receives 7 months?  (Read 519 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tray Deee receives 7 months?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 02:31:50 PM »
tray deee hasnt been to court yet so 7 months isnt true

yea it is..goldie said it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 03:20:58 PM »
ok bigg jaylocc my bad,i didnt think traydeee appears in court again till near x-mass
peace tha fucc out cuzzz
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2004, 01:16:40 PM »
i heard he got 5 years ,or he got 1 and a half left to do.i dont even tknow if he close to goldie loc anymore.
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 09:29:43 AM »
thats a lot better than 20 years.  LOL @ all the people who acted like he did such a horrible offense and shoulda been put away for life.  I'm sure it was a horrible horrible crime to receive only 7 months ::)

as if we coulda known about the possibility of a 7mts sentence or how bad his crime really was when all we knew was it could be 20 years...

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2004, 10:49:45 AM »
thats a lot better than 20 years.  LOL @ all the people who acted like he did such a horrible offense and shoulda been put away for life.  I'm sure it was a horrible horrible crime to receive only 7 months ::)

as if we coulda known about the possibility of a 7mts sentence or how bad his crime really was when all we knew was it could be 20 years...

thats why you shouldn't assume.  assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

dexter

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »
7 months good news

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2004, 03:09:21 PM »

so u had not assumed the crime was minor stuff? Why did u have that ::) in ur post then?

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2004, 04:23:39 PM »

so u had not assumed the crime was minor stuff? Why did u have that ::) in ur post then?

I didn't assume anything about it.  I put 2 and 2 together and used my head to figure things out, such as he did not commit a huge crime such as murder.  Obviously we would have known if it was murder because everytime a rapper gets in trouble for murder it is in the news.  And I didn't care what he did, I didn't want him locked up.  So no, I did not assume whether the crime was minor or major.  Why did I have what in my post? 

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 05:37:48 PM »
shit I hope he posts bail and beats the hell out of ac
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 06:30:08 PM »
shit I hope he posts bail and beats the hell out of ac

why would he wanna beat my ass?  I'm not a tray deee hater unlike 90% of this forum who wanted him locked up.  Hey, Jerry Heller called, he wants his nuts back.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2004, 03:55:49 PM »

I didn't assume anything about it.  I put 2 and 2 together and used my head to figure things out, such as he did not commit a huge crime such as murder.  Obviously we would have known if it was murder because everytime a rapper gets in trouble for murder it is in the news.  And I didn't care what he did, I didn't want him locked up.  So no, I did not assume whether the crime was minor or major.  Why did I have what in my post? 

the roll-eyes smilie. the  ::). u know that one rolling eyes ::)