Author Topic: game & yukmouth beef over & in the studio working together  (Read 1323 times)

acbaylove

Re: game & yukmouth beef over & in the studio working together
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2004, 10:25:45 AM »
Game won.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2004, 10:34:02 AM »
so do I get this right..

yuk's pathetic ass wants promotion, disses 50, disses Game.. he still aint get enough promotion cause Game doesnt give a fuck.. cause he about to make money and release a Classic.. then Yuk sends Game verse and apologizes.. want to make Track with Game for promotion.. Game says Fuck You Bitch, and puts on Yuk's Verse where he says Squash Beef etc. and then Game's verse comes where he says he'll whoop Yuk's ass

LOOOOOOOOL

Game fucked them tools up.
LOL @ A grown man dickriding another grown man.

That shit's disgusting :puke:

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2004, 10:42:12 AM »
he told me they about to post a new song, i ask "is it new cuzz?" he told me "they recorded it monday night @ yuks" so i suppose he was speaking about "speedy & yuk recorded monday night @ yuks" thats all he said. so find out if yuk & speedy recorded it monday night at yuks then IF THEY DIDINT u can diss me u succazzzzzzzzzzzz :psych:

u get yor info off tha muthafuccin net & them b.w.s. og's is always confirming my realness cuzzzz http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3344

kiss my converse
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2004, 10:45:43 AM »
so do I get this right..

yuk's pathetic ass wants promotion, disses 50, disses Game.. he still aint get enough promotion cause Game doesnt give a fuck.. cause he about to make money and release a Classic.. then Yuk sends Game verse and apologizes.. want to make Track with Game for promotion.. Game says Fuck You Bitch, and puts on Yuk's Verse where he says Squash Beef etc. and then Game's verse comes where he says he'll whoop Yuk's ass

LOOOOOOOOL

LOL @ A grown man dickriding another grown man.

That shit's disgusting :puke:

1. you are a grown man being on the nuts of one grown man .. you're obviously upset and just try to diss me whenever there's the slightest chance. if some other dude had made such a post, you wouldnt have said shit and you know it.

2. I dont dickride either way. Im spitting the truth. Game fucked Yuk up big time. Yuk was technically the winner of the beef, and know Yuk's the one one should feel sorry for. So funny. Yuk's like "shake hands be friends" and then Game's Verse.. priceless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2004, 10:50:24 AM »
You obviously don't know me. I call out every dickrider. Ask Jome.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2004, 10:54:01 AM »
look me in the eyes and tell that Yuk did not get played by Game.
No, it's not a sin

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2004, 10:58:47 AM »
haha!!!! how many times is game going to prove that hes a fake ass nigga? first he says that hes going to put the heat to budden, and then we see pictures of them chillin and shakin hands. now he meets up with yuk at his house, and does nothing but diss him on wax? *cuts in bg knoccout saying prankster/studio gangsta 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2004, 11:03:19 AM »

tell me this nigga didnt jus take somebody back to 85.. fool said kiss my converse.. ...hahahhaaaaaaaaa

:monkey:   :monkey_dance2: :banana:

[/b][/color]

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2004, 11:13:24 AM »
:nawty:

Lol u get clowned every time u "call out" Jome :stupid:

eS El Duque

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2004, 11:35:35 AM »
lol...Yuk got played..if that rod shit is true^^
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 11:38:31 AM by eS El Duque »

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2004, 11:56:09 AM »
so do I get this right..

LOOOOOOOOL

no u didnt get this rite..

yuk dissed 50 cuz hes a snitch, game started the beef between him and yuk, and game obviously gave a fuck becuz he took 4 months to write a shitty diss song fulla bullshit. yuk made a verse for speedy, game didnt realize that the shit was over and starts runnin his mouth again, games a fuckin clown.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 11:58:30 AM by Spliffs_All_Day »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2004, 12:36:56 PM »
so do I get this right..

LOOOOOOOOL

no u didnt get this rite..

yuk dissed 50 cuz hes a snitch, game started the beef between him and yuk, and game obviously gave a fuck becuz he took 4 months to write a shitty diss song fulla bullshit. yuk made a verse for speedy, game didnt realize that the shit was over and starts runnin his mouth again, games a fuckin clown.

lmao dude.. get your facts straight next time.

Yuk dissed 50 cause his Boss told him so for promotion.. how cool is it to give 50 props and a short time later dissing him out of the blue? Too bad 50 didnt respond LOL..
Game didnt start the beef .. and what the fuck you pull out of your ass with those 4 months? Lol.. homie!!
So Game's supposed to "shake hands be friends" <--LMAO!! after the nasty Video Yuk made about Game?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 12:38:31 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL @ Yukmouth fans mad that....................
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2004, 12:52:17 PM »
They favorite artist got his card pulled!!! LOL  Game pulled his skirt up!!! If you only knew that the Pirus were really gonna smash this nigga and he claims the bay but actually lives in the heart of L.A. you would know why he tried to squash it. He doesn't want that real drama that real gangstas bring. LOL Him and his wifey would have been targets.  Stop riding rappers image and who they roll with and peep the real.  Regardless if you like G unit or Dre the Game is a real banger and his Brother and Fam are real real bangers.  Yukmouth benn copping please every since this beef started listen to the tracks (I thought we didn't have beef man I thought we were cool??? LOL). Stop being groupies. Just cause someone bout to blow or has blown don't mean they are soft. And just because someone is underground or independent don't mean they are hard. Wake up!!!

SGV

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2004, 12:59:33 PM »

look me in the eyes and tell that Yuk did not get played by Game.

In terms of the beef, no. In terms of this song, no. Game didn't do it well enough. He was trying to do what Budden did to G-Unit. Budden did it slick enough for it to be taken as either or diss or not, TRUELY playing them. Making them either A, diss him and give him publicity or B, let it go and get called punks. Game basically just dissed him. Yuk was trying to keep it cool after all the bullshit, but we already know Game's steez. Him and Budden shake hands and he returns with some "Oh Budden bowed down to me" shit. He tries TOO hard to be a tough guy at times. Shit like this makes HIM look like a fool, not anyone else.

LOL @ I get clowned every time I clown Jome. Bz Mak, you look like Silkk with a Patrick Ewing nose, get that monstrosity on your face out of my business.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2004, 01:09:25 PM »
yuk hasn't gotten played yet.

if yuk was under the impression that the beef was squashed and recorded his verse like that, and then game jumped on the track and spit the verse he just spit...yuk really hasn't gotten played yet. 

it doesn't sound like the beef is over.  it sounds like yuk will feel the need to re-respond and smash back.

if yuk lets this shit slide, then he will have played himself.  there's no way yuk can let game smash on gonzoe and say slick shit like this to him on the track.  if yuk doesn't respond then he's playing himself out.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 01:12:33 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam