Author Topic: game & yukmouth beef over & in the studio working together  (Read 1320 times)

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
Re: game & yukmouth beef over & in the studio working together
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2004, 02:31:04 PM »
gayme came out the sucka in this one cuz how you gon pull some straight bicth shit like that, yuk was trying to end the beef cuz he knows its over some stupid internet beef so why keep it going but gayme had to pull some two faced shit like this shows how much of a bitch he really is and in time you will all realize that too juss give it some time
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2004, 02:32:11 PM »
the beefs far from over gayme juss fueling the fire
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2004, 02:45:38 PM »
AY QUE U FAGGOT ASS BRITISH INTERNET HO CAKE....IF U GONE PERTEND TO BE SOME CONNECTED ASS GANGSTA FROM L.A NAMED ADIDAS ON A WEBSITE THEN AT LEAST TRY 2 TO COME CORRECT. U WEREN'T ON THE PHONE WIT NO GAME U LAME AND HE SURE WAS NEVER AT YUK'S HOUSE.

WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN WAS YUK SENT GAME A VERSE TRYIN 2 SQUASH IT HOPING GAME WOULD RECORD HIS VERSE AND THEY'LL MAKE HEADLINES ABOUT IT SQUASHIN IT. BUT GAME SAID FUCK HIM AND EXPOSED HIS ASS ON THIS SHIT. GAME SAYS HE AIN'T FINNA BOW DOWN 2 HIM AFTER ALL THA SHIT HE SAID. LOOKS LIKE YUK JUSS WANTS THE PROMOTION. GAME STILL WANTS A OL SKOOL SQUABBLE.

;D  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2004, 02:56:54 PM »
so do I get this right..

yuk's pathetic ass wants promotion, disses 50, disses Game.. he still aint get enough promotion cause Game doesnt give a fuck.. cause he about to make money and release a Classic.. then Yuk sends Game verse and apologizes.. want to make Track with Game for promotion.. Game says Fuck You Bitch, and puts on Yuk's Verse where he says Squash Beef etc. and then Game's verse comes where he says he'll whoop Yuk's ass

LOOOOOOOOL

Game fucked them tools up.
no u didnt get this rite..

yuk dissed 50 cuz hes a snitch, game started the beef between him and yuk, and game obviously gave a fuck becuz he took 4 months to write a shitty diss song fulla bullshit. yuk made a verse for speedy, game didnt realize that the shit was over and starts runnin his mouth again, games a fuckin clown.

4 months? game dissed yuk when he saw that video.. it went online after 4 months.. he didnt know about it before.. it didnt come outta nowhere...fact is yuk said that shit.. game didnt know it was fourmonths old, for all he knew it coulda been the week before

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2004, 03:25:48 PM »
Okay folks, industry secret here. It's kinda what my crew is doing. We called up this one group who is wack ass fuck, ripped em a new asshole over the phone, and had a little beef going for about 3 weeks. We still don't like em, and they are still wack ass hell, but we worked some shit out with them and they are going to post one of their songs and our songs on their site to get people to vote on who is better.

It has evolved past the BS and we are on okay terms with them, but just because beef helps record sales, we are gonna let it be known. They still suck though. Check out ebrothershiphop.com and tell me you couldn't murder them with little effort.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2004, 03:59:08 PM »
Okay folks, industry secret here. It's kinda what my crew is doing. We called up this one group who is wack ass fuck, ripped em a new asshole over the phone, and had a little beef going for about 3 weeks. We still don't like em, and they are still wack ass hell, but we worked some shit out with them and they are going to post one of their songs and our songs on their site to get people to vote on who is better.

It has evolved past the BS and we are on okay terms with them, but just because beef helps record sales, we are gonna let it be known. They still suck though. Check out ebrothershiphop.com and tell me you couldn't murder them with little effort.

:tosser:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2004, 04:19:39 PM »
Whatever man. It's the aspect of the whole situation. That is how it goes down. Sometimes you have the real beef like Dre vs. Eazy, and sometimes you have the fake beef like Yuk vs. Game. And I probably shouldn't have plugged the site, but I did.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2004, 06:18:15 PM »

look me in the eyes and tell that Yuk did not get played by Game.

LOL @ I get clowned every time I clown Jome. Bz Mak, you look like Silkk with a Patrick Ewing nose, get that monstrosity on your face out of my business.

Im So ooooglyyy :boohoo:  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2004, 07:10:01 PM »
so do I get this right..
cause Game doesnt give a fuck.. cause he about to make money and release a Classic

LOL @ Game's gonna release a classic. What a word to throw around.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2004, 07:38:49 PM »
RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop
AY QUE U FAGGOT ASS BRITISH INTERNET HO CAKE....IF U GONE PERTEND TO BE SOME CONNECTED ASS GANGSTA FROM L.A NAMED ADIDAS ON A WEBSITE THEN AT LEAST TRY 2 TO COME CORRECT. U WEREN'T ON THE PHONE WIT NO GAME U LAME AND HE SURE WAS NEVER AT YUK'S HOUSE.

WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN WAS YUK SENT GAME A VERSE TRYIN 2 SQUASH IT HOPING GAME WOULD RECORD HIS VERSE AND THEY'LL MAKE HEADLINES ABOUT IT SQUASHIN IT. BUT GAME SAID FUCK HIM AND EXPOSED HIS ASS ON THIS SHIT. GAME SAYS HE AIN'T FINNA BOW DOWN 2 HIM AFTER ALL THA SHIT HE SAID. LOOKS LIKE YUK JUSS WANTS THE PROMOTION. GAME STILL WANTS A OL SKOOL SQUABBLE.
how can you seriosly come on here and say that yuk sent his verse HOPING that game would squash it and record his verse and have no proof cuz first of all i dont believe that shit i dont think he was hopin i think someone pulled a bitch move on him but ive been readin some of your post whenever i come on here and thats the most one sided coment ive ever heard dont speak like you know shit if you juss gonna come on and give one side of the story

Jome

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2004, 09:56:09 PM »
You obviously don't know me. I call out every dickrider. Ask Jome.

:tosser: Once again, NAME OUT YOUR MOUFF.
At least wait until I reply before you start jumping on my dick.  :grumpy:
You dickride more artists than a lot of people, under the "If I can dance to it.." excuse..

You obviously don't know me. I call out every dickrider. Ask Jome.
:nawty:

Lol u get clowned every time u "call out" Jome :stupid:

8)

ez8o5

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2004, 10:04:39 PM »
RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop

how can you seriosly come on here and say that yuk sent his verse HOPING that game would squash it and record his verse and have no proof cuz first of all i dont believe that shit i dont think he was hopin i think someone pulled a bitch move on him but ive been readin some of your post whenever i come on here and thats the most one sided coment ive ever heard dont speak like you know shit if you juss gonna come on and give one side of the story

that is the truth and he there is proof, the corporate manager @ BlackWallStreet BigFase said he received Yuks verse and Game never squashed it

SGV

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2004, 10:54:43 PM »

:tosser: Once again, NAME OUT YOUR MOUFF.
At least wait until I reply before you start jumping on my dick.  :grumpy:
You dickride more artists than a lot of people, under the "If I can dance to it.." excuse..
LOL. A typcial Jome post. How is "I can dance to it" dickriding? Now, if I defended Chingy in 99% of my posts, I'd be dickriding. LOL @ Jome Banks. Groupie.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2004, 11:25:56 PM »
^^ You might defend a WACK ASS TRACK with artists you like, with "Hey, it's dope, I can dance to it".
Chicks love it in the club, so obviously it must be good..  ::)
Dickriding in the worst form.  :grumpy:

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2004, 11:37:18 PM »
he the corporate manager but he also his bro sounds like bullshit to me