Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Interview Up At Dubcnn Now! *This is the NEW WEST MUTHAFUCKAS*  (Read 197 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

What's happenin'? We have a new interview for ya'll to check out, this time we spoke to rising West Coast star Bishop Lamont who most of ya'll will remember from the True Crime Game and Soundtrack. We chopped it up with him about him as an MC, his upcoming solo album "The Reformation", his label situation, the New West Order and the state of the West in general, and alot more.

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont

leave feeback here!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 03:49:22 PM by Nima »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

ya'll never cease to amaze me...

i bet EVERY ONE of ya'll would be feeling that It's Bishop joint thats on the front page if they just took the time to listen to it...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
tight shit man!!! Weest Up

Nima - Dubcnn.com

up

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
I jus read the interview since i couldnt understand the audio much, but damn he seems dope, ill be sure to pick up the album when it comes out.

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope 8)

IM FLY OH BOY

• Lil Geezy
What's happenin'? We have a new interview for ya'll to check out, this time we spoke to rising West Coast star Bishop Lamont who most of ya'll will remember from the True Crime Game and Soundtrack. We chopped it up with him about him as an MC, his upcoming solo album "The Reformation", his label situation, the New West Order and the state of the West in general, and alot more.

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont

leave feeback here!

BISH UP DA BIG HOMEY I KNOW DEWD I C EM ERNOW N THEN N DA WOOD .. HE COO PEOPLES MAN IMA SUPPORT DA FOO NIGGA LOOK JUST LIKE 50 WHEN U SEE WALKEN AROUND N DA WIFE BEATER AND DAT FOO MYKESTRO LOOK LIKE A LIGHT SKINNED GAME 4REAL THEY COO PEOPLE'S MAN SO SUPPORT THEM NIGGAZ THOUGH

BISH UP WHAS KRAKEN IF U READING DIS . DIS YA BOY BOBBY FROM DA BALLY'S ... MUCH LUV

BL7

Bishop is tight! I'm really feeling the songs he did on the True Crime soundtrack. Looking forward to hearing more from him.