Author Topic: Westcoast months  (Read 92 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Westcoast months
« on: October 09, 2004, 03:33:01 PM »
these past month or so have been crazy. helle noise for the westcoast, houston, guerilla black, snoop dogg. all movin units and toppin 106 charts ettc. lotta noise bout Game, his songs are bumpin. higher, westside story, where im from, and now fresh 83'/how we do which i think is SICK. i agree the 50 thing isnt that great but u have to admit that beat is disgusting with the 808 drums, i love it. and you gotta be dumb if u you dont think that song will be bigger than the others. all my friends didnt even know who he was or liked westside story or higher that much until i played how we do song and now they bangin that song nonstop, its crazy. just gained 20 new fans cuz of that beat, not 50. hes smart for choosing this as a single, the crowd will feel it like artistic said. and props for all the links and shit.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

GangstaBoogy

Re: Westcoast months
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 04:24:22 PM »
the West been slowly makin moves for a while. Westside Connection & Baby Bash were all over the radio and both went gold.

But its also some dumb ass drama with us...

RBX vs. Xzibit (dont know what happened with that)
Big Wy vs. Guerilla Black (blah blah blah)
Yuk vs. The Game (could be squashed but Game had to be an asshole)
Jayo & Kurupt vs. Daz (fuck Daz, he always got some beef with other WC artist)

The Riflemen, Sly Boogy, Xzibit, and Game about to open up the gates for us, we just need other artist to follow through.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"