1 (2.4%)
Comes out even in the end
4 (9.5%)
Whatever race of woman have slept with pops twista
3 (7.1%)
Why even ask we kno white broads are the easiest
7 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: What race of girls are the easiest  (Read 526 times)

pappy

Re: What race of girls are the easiest
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2004, 07:34:54 PM »
I've got a 14ft Albino Burmese Python that says fuck it.

at stresslemania, im going to take the 14 foot python of yours an STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS..... noo mauzip dont get jealous now

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2004, 07:37:09 PM »
OMG!!!   A STEEL ANIMAL SHELTER MATCH!!!  WINNER WALKS AWAY, LOSER GETS PUT TO SLEEP!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2004, 07:43:09 PM »
I retract my statement. Asian girls are the easiest. Why else would there be a billion asian people if they don't wanna fuck?

agreeing with me won't save your dog from a suplex through a table at Stresslemania
OMG!!!!!DID CARTMAN VS. SIKOTIC AT STRESSLEMANIA JUST GET ADDED TO THE CARD???????

...in a Shi-Tzu on a Pole match

After I take Smerlus out, my dog is going to defecate all over his face.

it's a tag team - man's best friend match...i'm taking care of of a stray mutt and i've asked him to be my tag team partner against sik and his walking mop

i'm gonna use your dog to wax my car while my dog takes you for a walk

Walking mop?!?!? You're just jealous of my dog cuz he got that good hurr.

At Stresslemania, I'll do what you didn't have the balls to do. and that's putting that mangy mutt of yours to sleep.

And that's the bottom line, if you smell what The Sik is cookin'. WHOOOOO BROTHER!!!!!

MY DOG IS FRUM THA STREETZ SON... LAST TIME YOUR DOG WUS ON THA STREETZ WAS ON A WALK TO THA BEACCH...OL HOUSE DOG ASS PUPPY

My dog may not be from the streets, but that don't mean shit. Not only did I teach him to sit, roll over, and speak, but I also trained him to do kung fu and kick boxing. Rocky is gonna pop his little pink thing and make your dog into the bitch that he is, but that's if the dirty stray mutt doesn't die of rabies first.

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE ROCK N SIK CONNECTION GOES WILD ON YOU BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CrAzY_gIrL

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuk_luv_4_real
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2004, 12:05:44 AM »
I say white girls. :-\