Author Topic: Royce Da 5'9 speaking on new Slaughterhouse album + Dr. Dre beats  (Read 710 times)

Matty

Re: Royce Da 5'9 speaking on new Slaughterhouse album + Dr. Dre beats
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 08:56:50 PM »
the good thing about the 1st slaugterhouse album was the fact it actually came out. i wonder if jimmy iovine will end up putting these guys out on his label (unlikely). here's hoping though and a good amount of unreleased/leaked material should drop in the end regardless!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
Lol...This forum probably overrated one of the most avarage producers ever to the Status where he is a GOD that aint had a dope beat since 2005 :-\
If anything I'd say this forum more thinks like you where since their knowledge of production starts and ends with beats, they take an excellent producer who is an average beat-maker and bitch about every little thing he does or doesn't do on an instrumental.

Relapse was released 1 year ago dummy..i am talking about now...TOday...2010. :(

Why is this forum living in the past?
A whole year ago? Really?

Should I call up Dre right now and see what he's working on at this very exact moment? If he's going to bathroom does that mean he's a wack producer since he is not currently producing?

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »

Should I call up Dre right now and see what he's working on at this very exact moment? If he's going to bathroom does that mean he's a wack producer since he is not currently producing?

Oh, in that case he is producing, but nothing but shit. ;) And he did that yesterday, too. But that was yesterday, you guys are so living in the past! :D

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 02:24:03 AM »
Oh, in that case he is producing, but nothing but shit. ;) And he did that yesterday, too. But that was yesterday, you guys are so living in the past! :D
  I wrote that post like hours ago. It's today. 2010. Why are you living in the past?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 04:02:04 AM »
Relapse was released 1 year ago dummy..i am talking about now...TOday...2010. :(

how can you say that Em aint fuckin wit Dre beats when it is in fact just one year ago he released an entire album produced by the same man.?!?!?! Somethin is seriously
wrong with you. And KOCH has released plenty of dope albums. Most of the time independent releases are better than major releases cause of the artistic freedom, YOU RETARD.

And nobody does beats without help from somebody. And what Dre does to a beat cant even be described. Granted sometimes the result is average but he also has been a part of some
of the most amazing songs in history of music.

A few years ago when I found out Dre didnt do his beats by himself I was like you.. ''oh that nigga aint shit'' . But he does really make a difference!

The producers you name sure has their moments but 80% of the time sound the exact same. Drummaboi, Justice League, Toomp etc. all do the same beats. boring as fuck. they all have that same repitive synth sound. yawn.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 04:04:06 AM »
and yeah the debut Slaughter was rushed but still fuckin dope!

and this will take forever to put out.. Right now cause of the Budden situation and in a minute cause of the label.. sad.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 09:14:13 AM »
  I wrote that post like hours ago. It's today. 2010. Why are you living in the past?

I wanted to reply with something clever but then realized it was a thought I HAD! So I was like fuck it, I gotta stop living in the past for real.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
sounds prolific!!!!  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
But  :-X at Dre beats...Nigga aint made his own beat in.....in.......Well, he never made his own beat without help of others but he aint had a dope beat single Still Dre and How We Do....

How We Do? Lol. Most of the production on Relapse shit on How We Do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
I'd be surprised if we hear anything from Slaughterhouse for a while. Joe Budden got Mood Muzik 4 & The Great Escape to support & drop, Joell has Free Agent, Crooked "promises" BOSS this year, so he needs to get behind that & Royce says in this very interview that he has a lot of shit going on for his album.

I would like a little Slaughterhouse E.P. or mixtape or whatever they want to do, but I don't see this album until these guys get their solo shit out of the way.

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 01:05:59 PM »

an album from year ago does not mean you are living in the past idiot. talking about an album that is 5 years old is living in the past . so what you said is bullshit.closeminded & ignorant like you .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
Yeah im wit that...alotta the production on relapse/refill>>>how we do...whats so special bout how we do?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.