Author Topic: Cristal Meth  (Read 675 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Cristal Meth
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2004, 12:18:40 PM »
I know I'm late, but I just wanted to call you a bastard, stupid and ingnorant asshole .... to show you how much I care.
lol gee thanx

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2004, 01:39:53 PM »
why did u do it?

SGV

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2004, 01:50:35 PM »
LMAO @ Crystal.

That shit will straight fuck with you. My boy had a Silverado, lowered on 20's, with like 8 T.V. Screens(one was like 13 inches), 2 15s and a bunch of other shit. He got back into Tweak and he sold his truck to support that shit. Straight scandolous.

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2004, 03:18:40 PM »
all I know is we got Meth labs blowin up all the time around here.  Anything that can explode when you make it, can't really be a good drug.

But you do you.  I don't give a fuck.  Do it again if you liked it.

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2004, 08:15:13 PM »
you'll be awake for 3 days, 4 at the most i'd say. the trick to beat the comedown is gettin ALOT of sleep. the comedown is a bit worse than when you take ecstasy, normally layin around watchin movies or whatever is a good thing, you're not gonna wanna be around anyone for 2 or 3 days once you're comin down
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2004, 08:18:32 PM »
sleeping pills

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2004, 12:15:12 AM »
its coo yall im stright now i had a great night sleep last night ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2004, 12:22:53 AM »
I swear, thats the worst drug of choice to do....my brother sold that before he got locked up, it dont do nothing but trouble to all the users...when i spent the night at his house once, i swear, people were knocking at the door at 4am just to get some, and this dude tried to sell him a bike just for some......once your on it, your hooked, its the truth, i pass by his neighborhood all the time and all i see is the hypes gettin all gitty when they see me, thinkin i sell that shit....there ruined for life, rehab wont even help them....that shit is bad news, Drugs in general are bad news, why even do them if your risking dying or jailtime if you get caught??

pappy

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2004, 12:53:38 AM »
it was something like 7% of people that go to rehab for pcp actually stay off of it.  93% end up running back to it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2004, 07:07:55 AM »
^wat does pcp have to do with anything?

Throwback

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2004, 09:26:31 AM »
 :-[ whats crystal? :-\

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2004, 10:18:58 AM »
^^ a stimulant you can inject, smoke or snort

here's some more info

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2004, 10:54:14 AM »
Meth is just a bunch of house cleaning chemicals, right? I couldn't imagine putting that shit in my system. Honestly, some people take their health, their lives, their bodies for granted. Some people dont have the privileges of a healthy life or a fully functioning body and they wish they could, but we tend to throw it all away.

I'm ot tryin' to preach or anything, I've put my life on the line too a few times drinking too much and passing out to the point where I got my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I had to learn the hard way, probably just like Great Dane did.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 10:56:28 AM by Si-ko'tic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2004, 01:23:54 PM »
Meth is just a bunch of house cleaning chemicals, right? I couldn't imagine putting that shit in my system. Honestly, some people take their health, their lives, their bodies for granted. Some people dont have the privileges of a healthy life or a fully functioning body and they wish they could, but we tend to throw it all away.

I'm ot tryin' to preach or anything, I've put my life on the line too a few times drinking too much and passing out to the point where I got my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I had to learn the hard way, probably just like Great Dane did.

feel ya tho. i dunno, i'm glad i have never had any REAL bad fuck-ups, worst thing that happened to me was vomiting and really i don't wanna take it to the point of bein hospitalized or havin depressions etc. that's why i stick to alcohol and weed

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2004, 02:22:23 PM »
jesus fucking christ, he just tried it once, and is asking for advice. You don't need to call him fucking retarted and shit. props to floydness though for actually making a post that counted. the rest of you shut your traps.

i agree