Author Topic: Bring back Tanjint, SMS, Engies, Rap Quake, Top-Dogg, Crem, BPG, B-Please, etc.  (Read 2509 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Where have all the true OG's gone?

Don Seer

the only one on that list banned is Rapquake.

Tanjint has been back and left again..
engies still posts from time to time
so does SMS
top- dogg.... i dunno
crem.. came back once after movin around a bit.. he had some seriously heavy family shit go down
bpg.. i know he's still alive, thats about all... he lost faith in snoop. lol..
b-please was in our IRC channel within the last few days.. he never posted much anyways

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea, but they all post rarely to never...All the people listed are OG's who were once full-time posters.

Also...

Phiasko
lee
DreSnoop
Sub-Z

Damn, we had a lot more, I just can't think of them now...LOL.

Doggystylin

I remember all of them

Tanjint - was cool as hell, we used to be tight but that fucker went all weird, hes strange now, i see him on aim but i never talk to him he probably doesnt even remember me - Not comin back

SMS - hes never online, but he posts occasionally here, ive seen him around - Not comin back

Engies - lol this motherfucker was entertaining, bring him back -

Rap Quake - likewise^ he added a kick to the board, hes always on aim, dont know if he wants to come back though -

Top-Dogg - this dude dissapeared back in the first year, he was cool though, doubt he would come back - Not comin back

Crem - this motherfucker was coooool as hell, he also dissapeared in the early stages, he was one of my fav posters, major props to this guy, we talked on icq back when i used that, lol looong time ago

BPG - yea this guy was weird, posted pictures of his ass and was a fatter version of Slikk, which reminds me...

Slikk - lmao

B-Please - he never really posted after the whole break up, boofuckinhoo go cry about it... :boohoo:

there were loads of people you didnt mention, i dont remember them now...but man this place sure was kickin back then with them...

back in the days when NIK's avatar was some dude bending over and pointing a gun from between his legs, lol

Doggystylin

lee was cool as hell, we used to talk all the time back in the day on yahoo, she was cute

sub z was cool n funny too but then he went all weird and turned neo nazi and shit

phiasko was only lab involved

dresnoop i used to talk to a lot too...dissapeared

Don Seer

look at the stats.. the board is bigger than ever.. we were just a tighter group back then.. excited about things..

Doggystylin

yeah exactly, i liked that smaller tighter vibe we had, it was more like a wcc family, now its like were a family spread amongst a nation and a few of us died, lol

Don Seer

its because we were pretty unique back then.. and because we all had had a new freedom and security (which was the reason we came "here") away from people messing up the dre board.

Doggystylin

dre board =uk
WCA/WCC = america

and we were the first generation...lol

Don Seer

haha more like...

Dre board = UK

WCA (for those that dont know. this forum was originally called "west coast affiliate forum" )  - American colonies

(american revolution where i excercised my full power and control.. i had that  anyways ;) just didnt have the independence coz i was tied into a "system"... )

WCC - america independent

DUBCC / DUBCNN - the new world order  (man ya'll should see the "rollin on dubs" logo.. it aint no joke..)

dubcnn is the evil spawn of dubcc... lol ... and is what Chronic Overload -should- / -could- have been to the dre board if it hadnt been mishandled so badly.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 02:36:28 PM by Overseer »

Doggystylin

lmao, everything fits so perfectly

its cloudy foggy rainy refreshing and green here in beverly hills today and its amazing, i love it

:wavey:

Smooth

yeah exactly, i liked that smaller tighter vibe we had, it was more like a wcc family, now its like were a family spread amongst a nation and a few of us died, lol

lol yeah I feel ya on that Doggy...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Doggystylin

ooooh shiiittt.....this dude too^^!! the homie smoooooth hes a OG

bez

Memories............like the corner of my mind.

pappy

it used to be a family... b4 infinte went nuts an trauma turned into a dick.  b4 blade  ran off with a underage hooker.  b4 sub-z found out his uncle was hitler.  When tom was an easy target b/c he wanted to committ suicide. an how nik's age changed every week.  when beef meant something... i think im goin cry lol
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 06:52:00 PM by Tom Gotti »