Author Topic: TAGGIN 2PAC songs = another form of SPAM  ..DIE!@  (Read 413 times)

Suddene

• Lil Geezy
  • MURDEROUS MIND STATE, CANT KEEP MY NINE STRAIGHT
TAGGIN 2PAC songs = another form of SPAM  ..DIE!@
« on: September 25, 2002, 07:54:03 AM »
i posted this in a reply to some one elses feelin the same way, but this shit deserves more attention man.. I am truly dissapointed with the  tight tracks comin out lately .so Tainted and Spammed.. it's GHETTO ass wanna be FAME, aint get none....

YO my opinion of Tags is they are lame and pathetic, whats the point of it, they try to get "PROPS" that they released the fuckin song? it aint like they MADE the song,, they disrespectin PAC with that, and in my opinion its like close to SPAM,, I don't care for peeps that say shit like " at least they let it out" cause eventually it will get out without them.. it's lame as shit, taggin makes me HATE the site that let it out, specially with an overkill like that stupid ass westcoats afterCOCK.com,, its annoying man, they need to put it ONCE in the song if they want CREDIT and thats it, what the fuck this bitch talkin over and over the goddam song not only can i not hear the song, but it RUINS the fuckin song.. and if i saw the website owner in person and he took credit for it, its not like im gonna THANK them for releasing it, ill prolly Clock that person in the Jaw and bust all his front fuckin teeth.. BUSTERS like that make the PAC FAN SCENE "SHAY-DEE" it's an insult to fans and collectors..and should be dealt with right.. some PAY BACK for them to let them learn they should KILL a song like that.. someone DROP me a song i aint heard, i THANK them, they got my attention, i KNOW who i got it from, but some mutherfucker YACING over a SONG aitn worth DOWNLOADING NO MORE to me, maybe add a FORUM just to pOST BUSTER ASS SPAMMERS AND TAGGERS and let it be know they tryin to take credit that they aint did shit for, all they did was prolly RUN they ass and encode it, when we all know this shits gonna be leaked with no tag soon, they just ruinin the shit, im sorry but I had to vent, i got so annoyed with this aftercock BITCH i was gettin to the point where i was lookin for some REVENGE to fuck their site up or some shit for what they did, I am GRATEFUL for rare shit,, but not when its Tapered with this HOODRAT voice tryin to take this goddam WHack ass NERD TYPE CREDIT..bitch please, get down off your knees, you aint gonna be FAMOUS for th CREDIT you THINK YOU GETTIN, and as far as RESPECT? you losin it by doin this homie.. CHEAP ASS FUCKIN BUSTER PUNK BITCH ASS ATTEMPT AT FAME, YOU aint get NONE off us.. fuck TAGGERS.. One luv to Pac Fans that seek the TRUTH in pacs Music and the SPirit of him livin in the songs, Unaltered, FUCK THAT SHIT .. gimme my nine so i can bust real quick..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: TAGGIN 2PAC songs = another form of SPAM  ..DI
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 08:56:16 AM »
I agree with you in somewhat, but you gotta realize these webmasters put alot of time and effort into getting these tracks, and they dont have to even post snippets or tagged versions. Your lucky they even gave you the chance to hear the shit.

As for you saying, "it aint like they MADE the song,, they disrespectin PAC with that" It's more of a diss to pac if they didn't tag the songs up. I'm sure 2pac didn't want his music free traded all over the internet to some punk ass kid to make bootlegs with it. If pac was alive today he'd be pissed that all his music he made was available to anyone who wanted to download it and burn it on a cd.

Instead of BITCHING about tags on tracks you should thank the person who posted the shit for you to hear in the first place..

Suddene

• Lil Geezy
  • MURDEROUS MIND STATE, CANT KEEP MY NINE STRAIGHT
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 09:03:09 AM »
I go throw a hell of a lot to get tracks myself, and when i get them do i TAG them? no I do not.. and I am sure they don't go through such trouble to get it, it "Circulates" think about it, most 99% of songs that have been "Tagged" on the past are almost ALL now available UNtagged,, proving that they didn't GO through that much,   sounds to me, almost 100% that yer involved in something like that.. I didn't shut out the simple 1-2 shout taggs, i respect that, but these ones all over the song, Don;t you think they are overkill?   and oh ya, as far as  Pac's tracks being bootlegged..  the oens that can't be Bought? if i was Dead and  this many people were collecting my  "LIFE" as far as poetry and MUSIC i would be HONORED< i would in NO way be Upset.. think about it..  he wanted to be Big and a Legend as he sang in most of his songs, and the primary way this is being done, is his shitz gettin circulated...   nothin wrong with that homie...  i still think Taggers should Burn in hell...  oh wait.. i just bought a new car, im gonna lend it to my girlfriend, let me grab some fuckin spray paint and WRITE, " THIS CAR IS MINE" ,, so iget credit... don't make sense does it?       FUCK TAGGERS

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 09:11:43 AM »
think about it, most 99% of songs that have been "Tagged" on the past are almost ALL now available UNtagged,, proving that they didn't GO through that much,
What that proves is you can't trust anyone by giving them your rare shit untagged. Thats the whole entire reason people tag songs.  :-/

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2002, 09:32:27 AM »
Tupac fans are not into Hip Hop, they would rather hear Pac fart on a record than KRS drop a raw rhyme.

I find that ever so funny. In fact those songs arnt too hard to find, so just wait a while & they will surface.

www.musicfantalk.com is a prime example, those fools collect 2pac mp3s like its life or death shit.

Get real

Oohh & whats up Antonio Corsa aka Suddene
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<