Author Topic: Where Do You See........?  (Read 527 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Where Do You See........?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2004, 01:09:15 PM »
Hopefully married with a child, owning my own business.

fucking pedophile..

LMAO, good catch there. I concede to your joke, it's almost as funny as that quote in my sig.

the only difference is, it's over now.. but in the game-gay thingy, half of the board was stombin on me for hours, putting it in sigs, writing pm's, ruining threads, further insulting, and it's still going to be brought up whenever engel is pleased I guess. That's the difference.

The quote in my sig just keeps becoming funnier because you don't realize the ironic humour. Once you realize I'll take it out, but maybe you just don't get North American humour.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2004, 01:11:35 PM »

fucking pedophile..

LMAO, good catch there. I concede to your joke, it's almost as funny as that quote in my sig.

the only difference is, it's over now.. but in the game-gay thingy, half of the board was stombin on me for hours, putting it in sigs, writing pm's, ruining threads, further insulting, and it's still going to be brought up whenever engel is pleased I guess. That's the difference.

The quote in my sig just keeps becoming funnier because you don't realize the ironic humour. Once you realize I'll take it out, but maybe you just don't get North American humour.

it's not just about that for christ's sake, and you're also not the only one to have it in the sig.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2004, 01:15:13 PM »

fucking pedophile..

it's not just about that for christ's sake, and you're also not the only one to have it in the sig.

LOL, your anger makes it funnier and funnier. Who else has it in their sig?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2004, 02:30:55 PM »
der scheiss geht mir langsam auf die nerven  ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2004, 03:48:21 PM »
what kind of Business?

Hotel, maybe restaurant. My Father wants to go into business with me. He wants to finance a restaurant that I can run.
id go into business with you   :D.. i just have no money

Lol... If we lived in the same country I'd go into business with you.
i can move

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2004, 03:55:58 PM »

meinst du mich kotzt dass nicht an? von mir geht's nicht aus, ich werde heute von allen Seiten überall angepisst, kann mir das nun auch nicht bis ins uferlose gefallen lassen.

OnTopic: I think I either going to be dead, or a lonely dude who does trash work. Or, if I make the Abitur I'm going to study somewhere and hate it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2004, 03:59:49 PM »
7 ur a pretty miserble cat..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2004, 03:45:07 AM »

meinst du mich kotzt dass nicht an? von mir geht's nicht aus, ich werde heute von allen Seiten überall angepisst, kann mir das nun auch nicht bis ins uferlose gefallen lassen.
ok lol, wobei die streiterei offensichtlich genau gleich wenig bringt...aber ich halte mich raus, peace

bez

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004, 04:12:34 AM »

fucking pedophile..

LOL

I would like to see myself finishing uni with a high degree.  Then I would like to go into Tv or Film in some way or another.  I would really like to create my own short films and get em on the festival scene to get noticed.   I would of also loved to of sold a script or two.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2004, 06:05:11 AM »
I would like to see myself finishing uni with a high degree.  Then I would like to go into Tv or Film in some way or another.  I would really like to create my own short films and get em on the festival scene to get noticed.   I would of also loved to of sold a script or two.

yeah, i'd like to do sumthin like that too, but i highly doubt it'll happen and work

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 06:06:53 PM »
Working on my Masters in Political Science while possibly attending law school.  I'm 17 now but I hope to double major in Poli-Sci and Theatre in College.  Either SDSU, or CSU San Marcos.  Maybe CSU Long Beach, USC, or USD.