Author Topic: Dr. Dre's Comeback... One Last Time (Eminem feat. Dre, 50 Cent) LINK INSIDE  (Read 1367 times)

Elevz

What would a Dre-comeback song be doing on Eminem's album?
Why would a Detox-song be out already?

I guess this song was only done for a sampler / promotion tape, whatever. And it best be that way, since it's not really what I'd like to hear on Detox. Nah, Eminem's just really horrible - I can't understand how come he has so much credit from true lovers of hiphop. Beat's only so-so, Dre's verses are good but that's about it. Am I glad this probably won't be released on an album.

Wellz

• Lil Geezy
this track is nice they should of made a video for this instead of Just Lose It

Doggystylin

what are some of you talkin bout, this track is crazy, i promise you, your gonna be hearing a lot of people singin along to this hook in the following years. hook is mad tight, verses are tight, beat is amazing. dont judge it by just hearin it at home on your computer, bump it in the car or somethin

Woodrow

what are some of you talkin bout, this track is crazy, i promise you, your gonna be hearing a lot of people singin along to this hook in the following years. hook is mad tight, verses are tight, beat is amazing. dont judge it by just hearin it at home on your computer, bump it in the car or somethin

Co-sign.

Doggystylin

AHA! YES! HE FINALLY AGREES WITH ME!

davida.b.

this track is the shit!!!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

jeromechickenbone

tight ass song.  i love hearin dre continue to rip on the mic. Detox 06!! 8)

Jome

Dope ass track..  8)

50 does add something though..
He adds deeper voice to the chorus, listen to the left speaker, preferably in headphones..
First I thought it was only Eminem, but you hear his voice better since it's so high..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dope ass track..  8)

50 does add something though..
He adds deeper voice to the chorus, listen to the left speaker, preferably in headphones..
First I thought it was only Eminem, but you hear his voice better since it's so high..

It's not cuz Em's voice is high, it's cuz 50 is just doing back-up vocals on the hook, so it's turned all the way down...PeACe

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
to be honest the song is ok it aint all that
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont get the beef many people have with the hook

honestly it's much better than some RnB bitch singing the hook or something.
Em & 50 arent Nate when it comes to hooks, but you cant just always have hooks that arent sung and if you got a hook that is sung I prefer Em/50 over most Rnb bitches
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bomb-A®

eminem should stop rapping (and if he doesnt, the least he MUST do is stop singing.) and just keep writing for dre:)

peace

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
link don't work for me someone send me it

Sikotic™

The shit's fuckin fire. Heard it on Power this morning.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE