Author Topic: San Andreas Is Cool But....  (Read 1835 times)

Thirteen

Re: San Andreas Is Cool But....
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 02:48:19 PM »
btw how do u "take over Hoods"

when you get to a certain point, the areas start becoming color coded between you (Grove St) the ballas and the hispanic gang...

then all oyu'll have to do is kill three gang members while on foot and while you're in their turf and you'll start a gang war... then they'll be three waves of gangmembers with increasing amount of fire power coming at you, once you kill them all, the hood is yours

i've died a couple times on wave three of a gang was but it seems to still give you the hood, but on the map it will be a veeeery light green color

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2004, 04:29:26 PM »
i do wish they would've toned the swearing down a bit....i dont have a problem with people swearing but they do it so much in the game that it just starts to sound stupid...
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you can fuck hookers, then kill them for you money back; beat people to death with pool cues and tire irons; preform home invasions, but the swearing is too much?!

You crack me up.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2004, 05:54:13 PM »
i do wish they would've toned the swearing down a bit....i dont have a problem with people swearing but they do it so much in the game that it just starts to sound stupid...
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you can fuck hookers, then kill them for you money back; beat people to death with pool cues and tire irons; preform home invasions, but the swearing is too much?!

You crack me up.

the funny part is you comparing those makes no sense....thats like saying...."so your favorite cars are hondas and acuras but eminem's poppy singles get annoying?!"

doing something and hearing something are 2 totally different things....

i finished that mission with og loc....almost right after i posted about him not getting back on the bike....this game is way harder than the old ones but its a lot more fun in some parts. you can do so much more....i think tonight im gonna start trying to take over different hoods. i found that betting place but i lost doing the horse races.....i saw a property i could buy also but i didnt have the money at the time and now i cant find it lol

Thirteen

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 06:12:50 PM »
i took all the hoods, the story goes through a little plot twist and now i'm stuck in a country area...it's a total contrast to city life...this game gets better and better

my guys got his strength maxed out his respect is maxed out and the life bar is maxed out, no fat and the stamina bar is about 85% done...he's gangster with the pistol, shotgun and machine pistol and a hitman with the SMG and AK47and i own about 5 or 6 houses

and the best part is the game says i'm only 18% done  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 06:15:41 PM »
damn.. im not even close to were ur at.. and my muscle and stamina is maxed out :)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2004, 06:23:10 PM »
that 3rd wave of gang members always kills me they got AK-47s and shot guns and shit that kill u in like 2 or 3 shots.. also theres drug dealers and if u kill them u get a shit load of money, thats how i got all my money

when u guys take over other terrotorys do u fill ur car up with ur gang members or wut?

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2004, 06:25:08 PM »
i took all the hoods, the story goes through a little plot twist and now i'm stuck in a country area...it's a total contrast to city life...this game gets better and better

my guys got his strength maxed out his respect is maxed out and the life bar is maxed out, no fat and the stamina bar is about 85% done...he's gangster with the pistol, shotgun and machine pistol and a hitman with the SMG and AK47and i own about 5 or 6 houses

how in the heck did you get your respect maxed out already? i can barely see any white on my respect bar and i've done a lot of missions...all of the missions with big smoke, ryder, and sweet are done....is there other things you can do to gain respect?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2004, 06:36:32 PM »
i am on the mission where u have to pimp a car and do street racing.
I just got done doin the home invasion

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

how in the heck did you get your respect maxed out already? i can barely see any white on my respect bar and i've done a lot of missions...all of the missions with big smoke, ryder, and sweet are done....is there other things you can do to gain respect?
yea.. your hair cut.. clothes. car.. all give you more recpect...

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2004, 06:50:28 PM »

yea.. your hair cut.. clothes. car.. all give you more recpect...

so does it help you to have multiples of each?

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2004, 06:55:30 PM »
the funny part is you comparing those makes no sense....thats like saying...."so your favorite cars are hondas and acuras but eminem's poppy singles get annoying?!"

So acts of extreme violence don't bother you, but four letter words do?

The game is rated "M" for mature. That means there are going to be adult situations and language in it.

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2004, 06:58:16 PM »

So acts of extreme violence don't bother you, but four letter words do?

The game is rated "M" for mature. That means there are going to be adult situations and language in it.

having it bother me and having it annoy me are 2 different things....if it bothered me that would mean morally i wouldnt like it....and as far as it goes morally....i could give a fuck less  ;D.....it just gets annoying to hear the word fuck inserted 4 or 5 times in the same sentence...starts to sound very redundant

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2004, 07:12:21 PM »
having it bother me and having it annoy me are 2 different things....if it bothered me that would mean morally i wouldnt like it....and as far as it goes morally....i could give a fuck less  ;D.....it just gets annoying to hear the word fuck inserted 4 or 5 times in the same sentence...starts to sound very redundant

Man, fuck that shit. It's fucking great to curse up a fucking strom. Whoopty-fucking-doo!!! I don't like to curse! Fuck that and fuck you too.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2004, 07:39:37 PM »

Man, fuck that shit. It's fucking great to curse up a fucking strom. Whoopty-fucking-doo!!! I don't like to curse! Fuck that and fuck you too.
Preach...lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2004, 07:50:05 PM »

Preach...lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008