Author Topic: San Andreas Is Cool But....  (Read 1836 times)

Don Breezio

Re: San Andreas Is Cool But....
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2004, 08:13:42 PM »
on the back of the box it says 1-2 players.....anybody know what the 2 player thing is?

Thirteen

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2004, 09:30:13 PM »
ok here's my findings so far...

- Killing rival gang members is good for your respect meter...i'm up to 2,000 something dead...also the few missions and all the gang territories have all helped out

- when taking territories, always give yourself a lot of room to see the guys coming...look for the straightest road and just post up on one end and let them come to you. if shit starts getting crazy, run for cover and look for health/vests laying in the streets....and if push comes to shove, find a car and run some over...always pic up their guns and always use the fastest most powerful (which happens to be the AK47 so far) also stock up on some grenades for crowd control

- your looks only raise your "sex appeal" meter

- leading gang members is almost useless...they're dumb as rocks and don't even eat that many bullets for you, i usually just post them up on corners and try to make my escape when things get hairy

-for two players...once you get your girlfriend, you'll see a two player icon on her door step...haven't had anyone play it with me yet...i've also found one in an abandoned building near the house you start out at (i think it's to the north, north-east and along side that highway

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2004, 02:31:23 AM »
fuck not for xbox

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2004, 04:39:58 AM »
this shit sounds fuckin hot...and im still waiting on my copy...probably wont get it til monday... :'( :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2004, 05:10:54 AM »
I came across a 2player icon very early in the game, I've forgotten what part of the city I was in, but yeah...........2skulls.......or were they faces.

The game is coolies, I haven't gotten far @ all, only done 2 missions. 1 crack up thing r the Samoan guys in the game, lol. 'Ufa'.......'Fia fusu' (want to fight?).....oh man, this game is orsm. The spacey games are coolies.............pool...... :).

PSTwo was released down here in NZ a couple days ago, they kept saying we're the first to get it.........b4 Japan & u guys, thas unheard of. Thinking of trading in my old one 4 it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 05:13:26 AM by Nutty »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2004, 08:08:12 AM »
Nah we got it a few weeks ago I was unloading them that far back

Thirteen

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2004, 11:48:16 AM »
lol that guy from GTA III is in the game, he still doesn't talk

actually i just noticed it, this game has a BIG link to GTA III...it's nice how they connected all three games so far
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 11:53:57 AM by Dangerfield »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2004, 12:18:24 PM »
my respect bar is not a 3rd of the way there, its like, 1% maybe. whenever I do missions for respect, it says "Mission passed Respect +"       but my basically stays the same.. whats up with this

Thirteen

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2004, 12:19:41 PM »
my respect bar is not a 3rd of the way there, its like, 1% maybe. whenever I do missions for respect, it says "Mission passed Respect +"       but my basically stays the same.. whats up with this

the first few missions don't really raise your respect that much, it's when you start taking over hoods that you get huge boosts

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2004, 02:37:24 PM »
alright.. thanks.  Oh yeah, anyone know how many missions it requires to get to the next city?

im on Tenpenny's mission where you torch a house then save some broad
and the low rider race.
all others im done..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2004, 02:54:39 PM »
alright.. thanks.  Oh yeah, anyone know how many missions it requires to get to the next city?

im on Tenpenny's mission where you torch a house then save some broad
and the low rider race.
all others im done..
That's it...you've finished the game...pack it up and put it on eBay.  ;D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2004, 03:10:12 PM »
I gotta stop reading this thread.  It's ruining the suprises, I'm well behind you guys I think.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2004, 11:58:34 PM »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2004, 11:50:32 AM »
all my missions are in the woods and the boonies... i miss takin over gang terrortorys n shit  :'(

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2004, 02:23:19 PM »
so far with respect I can only recruit 3 man gang.. after you get higher respect, whats the max. number of people you can recruit?