Author Topic: Islam's War on The Netherlands  (Read 547 times)

acbaylove

Re: Islam's War on The Netherlands
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2004, 04:14:13 AM »
no more white immigrants to anywhere.

I dont support the "NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE WEST!!!!" thing. It was an ignorant thing.
I didnt even wasted my time replying to it, or quoting it.
I was talking about y'all cause everytime muslims does something fucked up, i never read from y'all they did a bad thing.
You always go to the defensive or attack (99% USA or Israel).
IMO it's enought you say so to end the discussion.
Cause there are christians morons, (fake) muslims morons, whites morons, blacks morons... etc..
So it's pointless to blame the whole Islam, or all the black community, etc.. for something 1 person did.
But i wanna read you blaming those persons and writing they insulted all the muslims by acting so wrong.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 04:16:08 AM by Antonio »

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2004, 07:30:29 AM »
I know what you mean, Antonio, but the number of muslims that support the Jihad is growing.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2004, 07:34:09 AM »
I know what you mean, Antonio, but the number of muslims that support the Jihad is growing.

"The Jihad"? You've got to be fuckin' kidding me. Are you really that big of a moron? You think there's some worldwide "Jihad" going on here? You tool

Tech and Jamal spit on your excuse for a logical post

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2004, 07:35:13 AM »
You think there's some worldwide "Jihad" going on here?

Yes.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2004, 07:39:48 AM »
Yes.
Then you're a tool and I hope you die of AIDS, which is very likely in your case, you cumswallowing, fudgepacking, pillowbiter.

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2004, 07:49:29 AM »

I know what you mean, and how you feel.
Today it's 1 year since terrorists (muslims) killed 19 italian Carabinieri's in Nassirya, do you remember it?
You have this attidude, those days.
But it's not the right one.

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2004, 07:52:24 AM »
Yes.
Then you're a tool and I hope you die of AIDS, which is very likely in your case, you cumswallowing, fudgepacking, pillowbiter.

Why dont you kill him? He's disrespecting Islam, isnt he?
Sorry 'zip, but i'll not be surprised if you'll be killed.
Like Tech said, "thats just being dumb".

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2004, 07:56:15 AM »
You love pulling things out of your ass just as much as you love putting things in.

tommyilromano

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2004, 08:52:09 AM »

I dont support the "NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE WEST!!!!" thing. It was an ignorant thing.

Thats easy for you to say you live in Italy which has been the least affected by immigration(besides the eastern european nations). Yes, I know immigration is a huge problem for Italy but even when North Africans get in Italy illegaly they go north anyway they don't stay in Italy. Why allow more Muslim immigrants in when they do not assimilate? Stop allowing Muslim immigrants into the west and Europe will save itself a huge headache in the future. Muslim immigrants in Europe who live in ghetto-like areas which bring all sorts of problems Europe doesn't need. As the European birth rate falls while that of Third World immigrants to Europe rises, the Muslims know very well whose continent Europe will soon become. It's the Europeans who don't have a clue.

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2004, 10:35:37 AM »

Thats easy for you to say you live in Italy which has been the least affected by immigration(besides the eastern european nations). Yes, I know immigration is a huge problem for Italy but even when North Africans get in Italy illegaly they go north anyway they don't stay in Italy. Why allow more Muslim immigrants in when they do not assimilate? Stop allowing Muslim immigrants into the west and Europe will save itself a huge headache in the future. Muslim immigrants in Europe who live in ghetto-like areas which bring all sorts of problems Europe doesn't need. As the European birth rate falls while that of Third World immigrants to Europe rises, the Muslims know very well whose continent Europe will soon become. It's the Europeans who don't have a clue.

Man i live in Brindisi. Make a google research and see what happened in Brindisi in 1990. I give you a tip: Albania.
We almost get a Nobel for the peace because we helped them.
And yes, they were muslims.
It aint easy for me.
It's not easy for them.
It's not easy. It never is.
But we should fight the ignorants and the ones who doesnt accept OUR rules.
(i'm talking about immigrants)
We gotta punish them hard.
But only the ones who doesnt accept our rules.
If you dont act this way, we will create the "new" "european" "jews".
You know what i mean?

Anyway i feel you: i said it, today is a sad day for italians.
Thanx to stupid muslims. So.. let's talk about it in the next days please.

tommyilromano

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2004, 12:42:19 PM »
Yeah I know about that albanian thing but I wasnt living in italia at the time (Espana). Anyway I just worry about Italy, Spain, and Europe as a whole. America is a great country and it is not a bad thing that there is so many different kind of people but there is something unsettling about the thought of Italia becoming a "melting pot." L'unione fa la forza! I cant remember exactly but my aunt was telling me about some small city near Milan where Muslim women wanted to wear thier head scarfs whatever the fuck that shit is called and it was a big deal. I couldn't fuckin believe it. E' un peccato!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 12:44:49 PM by tommyilromano »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2004, 02:30:07 PM »
What's wrong with a woman wanting to wear a head scarf?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2004, 08:54:30 PM »
Yes.

Why dont you kill him? He's disrespecting Islam, isnt he?
Sorry 'zip, but i'll not be surprised if you'll be killed.
Like Tech said, "thats just being dumb".

Dont quote me boy.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll