Author Topic: The American Dollar Just Dropped  (Read 405 times)

Suga Foot

The American Dollar Just Dropped
« on: November 03, 2004, 11:39:04 AM »
I was just listening to the Radio, they were talking stock market crap, and they said the American Dollar just took a big drop.  Seems a lot of people aren't happy to hear Bush was re-elected.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 11:43:52 AM by Suga Foot »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: lol, the American Dollar Just Dropped
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 11:44:47 AM »
yeah and...lol

canadian money is like a drop away from being about as valuable as monopoly money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 11:51:01 AM »
yeah and...lol

canadian money is like a drop away from being about as valuable as monopoly money

I don't want the Canadian and American dollar to be equal, I want it to be like it was back in 1999/2000, our dollar was at like 0.63, now it's at 0.80.  The lower our dollar is compared to yours, the better.  The more equal our money is, the less Americans will spend here.  Canada needs your money!  Seriously. 

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: The American Dollar Just Dropped
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 01:05:24 PM »
The Dow Jones is up 100 points right now though

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 01:06:27 PM »
yeah and...lol

I don't want the Canadian and American dollar to be equal, I want it to be like it was back in 1999/2000, our dollar was at like 0.63, now it's at 0.80.  The lower our dollar is compared to yours, the better.  The more equal our money is, the less Americans will spend here.  Canada needs your money!  Seriously. 

Agree, this is gonna hurt our economy if it doesn't go back down soon!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 01:37:02 PM »
yeah and...lol

its 0.82 to your dollar, idiot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 01:40:39 PM »
yeah and...lol

lol, I'm glad you pointed that out. It's almost equal, some people just have no idea what's going on.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 01:50:53 PM »
yeah and...lol

not to mention the American dollar is to a certain extent protected from dramatic free falls because it is the established currency of the world market.....

lol, I'm glad you pointed that out. It's almost equal, some people just have no idea what's going on.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 01:51:43 PM »
not to mention the American dollar is to a certain extent protected from dramatic free falls because it is the established currency of the world market.....

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2004, 11:43:42 PM »
yeah and...lol

hey fart knocker take a canadian dollar to mexico or japan and they'll most likely bust out a monopoly board  or somethin. ain't no one tryin to get canadian money. lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 02:20:12 AM »

sounds like a good time for me to import a bunch of CDs then... ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »
so the € is back to 1,3 $ or something again.. that's evil  8)
sucks for our export though, lol...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 08:18:29 AM »
the falling dollar is good for america because american companies become more competitive abroad and imports into america become more expensive making them both more competetive at home and abroad

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 09:22:28 AM »
One more drop and I'm taking all my Canadian money and converting it to American. The way I see it there's no way this can last. So when the American dollar eventually gets strong again, I'll get like a third more money back. It's a win win situation, unless the US dollar plummits, but I can't see that happening.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 01:39:25 PM »
The Dow Jones is up 100 points right now though

The dow jumped because of three large industries: energy, pharmaseuticals, and defense.  They all expect more favors from GWB just like he gave them in his 1st term.